Author Topic: THE HILLARY PEOPLE ARE SO ANGRY AT THEIR OWN PARTY AND WILL VOTE MCCAIN  (Read 1682 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THE HILLARY PEOPLE ARE SO ANGRY AT THEIR OWN PARTY

That they are defecting the dems
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Look I am no major fan of McCain,  but if it takes him to keep Obama out then I will hold my nose and we start all over in 2012.  Cause of his age I doubt he will go 2 terms.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

The woman in this video has a voice similar to ultra-leftist radio talk show Lynn Samuels.    I'm sure the two of them share many of the same political positions.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am sure she does cause Hillary is no prize herself, but if it keeps Obama out cause he will be the nominee then get what we can and start over in 2012

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Anything but Obama!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

You'll have to hope that they maintain that conviction through the day of the election.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer

You'll have to hope that they maintain that conviction through the day of the election.
true, they'll probably get over it, but hopefully not
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hillary has won the popular vote. She would be leading the delegate count if she got all the delegates from Florida and Michigan too. This election was hers, fair and square. You guys know full well that if "party rules" had invalidated the Florida and Michigan primaries if Obama had won them, the darkies would raise a stink and in three hours the DNC would be cowed into counting them.

Osama is ONLY going to win this nomination because the entire party that Hillary has poured her blood, sweat and tears into her entire life has unanimously stabbed her in the back.