Author Topic: American Guilt  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
American Guilt
« on: April 29, 2008, 11:43:33 AM »
I'm not an advocate for racism by any means, but throughout my life I have been bombarded by the plight of the blacks throughout history.  On T.V. there were constant images of black people getting beaten up or having dogs set upon them.  I kept hearing and seeing stories of blacks who could not get jobs because they were blacks.  And it was not just the blacks but the Indians too.  I kept hearing stories of how the Indians were brutalized and displaced.  I kept hearing stories of how the U.S. Government was trying to stick it to the Indians.  I believe almost all Americans have been bombarded with this throughout their lives and still are.
Now I'm not saying these peoples have not  had tough times in their histories, all people have.  Even though the Blacks had been mistreated on racial grounds in the past, they haven't been exactly angels either in their behavior toward whites, and I'm not blaming anyone now, black or white for what happened in the past.  I also know the Indians were not treated fairly many times in history.  But there were peaceful Indian tribes who were allies of the U.S. and there were vicious, aggressive tribes who victimized Whites and other Indians.  Again, the past is the past.  Today both Indians and Blacks are welcomed into White society.  Constantly being reminded of what the Indians and Blacks went through instills in many Americans a sense of guilt for being White Americans.  Almost an embarrassment to be a White American.  This is because the media refers to the atrocities involving Indians and Black in American history as being very one sided, the Indians and Blacks being the complete victims and the Whites as the purely aggressive people.  When Americans are convinced of this then tremendous guilt ensues. 

Now this kind of mentality opens a very dangerous door.  We now have muslims coming into our country.  They say they follow a religion of peace and only want a piece of the American Dream.  Other claim their religion preaches genocide while others claim it doesn't.  Americans get confused and their mind goes to the days when Black and Indians were "treated" so badly.   The guilt over this will then persuade Americans to give muslims the benefit of the doubt.  The worst fear Americans have is that they expel the muslims and go against them only to find out later Islam really was a religion of peace and that this will become another atrocity in American history for future generations to read about involving how horrible the muslims were treated in the past along with the Blacks and Indians.

The solution to this is that Americans have got to get educated on real American history.  I do believe Indians and Blacks were treated much better than it is described by the so called historians in the media and in Hollywood.  Hollywood and the media have in a sense created an alternate American history to that we read in school books.  Many times the Hollywood left will give you "the real American history" as it "really happened".  Of course many Americans buy it.  Now with cable there is National Geographic and the History Channel and PBS and many other "information" resource channels that will give you a distorted view on American history.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:46:15 AM by minuteman »

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
Re: American Guilt
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
I know exactly where you're coming from.  I to have noticed the trend towards White AMERICAN guilt.  The fact is, the producers and actors in Whorelywood are actually expressing their guilt.  They also want the rest of White AMERICA to feel that guilt also.  They see White AMERICANS as the oppressors, not Islam, Communism, and Nazism.  They live in a fantasy world in which they are the heros.  That they are the only ones that can set things right.  As for Muslims/Dogs, they know the truth deep down, but they are terrified of them.  And thus the Muslims/Dogs have won them over.  These animals, Muslims/Dogs, realize that there are ignorant AMERICANS who don't want to admit the truth.  That they will twist it to their own benefit so as to placate their enemies.  They know the truth about the Muslims/Dogs, but they are such cowards and traitors, that they begin to believe their own propoganda.  Anyone that disagrees with them they attack them with such words as racists, nazis, and warmongers.  Truth be known, if the Muslims take over AMERICA, God forbid, they will be the first in line to convert.  They will be making propoganda films like some are now, like they're going out of style.  A lot of them are such traitors that they are considered heroes by the left/commies.  Take Michael Moore for an example.  That worthless pile of dung is so far gone the only cure for him is a short rope and a tall tree, which by the way is the only cure for treason and Islam/Terrorism/Nazism/Communism.  There is nothing he will not say that is good about AMERICA unless Barack Osama is elected.  I personally agree that we have not treated the AMERICAN Indians and blacks properly.  But the past is the past.  Let it go and move on.  If the AMERICAN people cannot let it go then we cannot move forward.  The blacks in this country have come so far in just the last 40 years.  But they still scream racism.  The likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and Wright would be out of a job if their people stopped believing their garbage.  I myself feel no guilt for I am not a bleeding heart liberal/Commie.  They are the one's that are feeling guilty.  They are the one's that are trying to bring this great nation down.  They can't stand to see AMERICA as a world leader.  They think and believe AMERICA is responsible for all the ills of the world.  We can do nothing right.  They are nothing but hypocrites.  They spout love and peace but support the worst dictators in history.  They see the animals in Al Queda as freedom fighters against the AMERICAN monster.  Well guess what, they will not go where they're welcome and spout their garbage.  They are nothing but cowards.  They want the terrorists to think they are on their side, because they want them to win.  Or, they are actually terrified of the animals, and want them to see that they are supporting them now.  It's not guilt that I see, but cowardice and fear.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: American Guilt
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:06:30 AM »
I know exactly where you're coming from.  I to have noticed the trend towards White AMERICAN guilt.  The fact is, the producers and actors in Whorelywood are actually expressing their guilt.  They also want the rest of White AMERICA to feel that guilt also.  They see White AMERICANS as the oppressors, not Islam, Communism, and Nazism.  They live in a fantasy world in which they are the heros.  That they are the only ones that can set things right.  As for Muslims/Dogs, they know the truth deep down, but they are terrified of them.  And thus the Muslims/Dogs have won them over.  These animals, Muslims/Dogs, realize that there are ignorant AMERICANS who don't want to admit the truth.  That they will twist it to their own benefit so as to placate their enemies.  They know the truth about the Muslims/Dogs, but they are such cowards and traitors, that they begin to believe their own propoganda.  Anyone that disagrees with them they attack them with such words as racists, nazis, and warmongers.  Truth be known, if the Muslims take over AMERICA, G-d forbid, they will be the first in line to convert.  They will be making propoganda films like some are now, like they're going out of style.  A lot of them are such traitors that they are considered heroes by the left/commies.  Take Michael Moore for an example.  That worthless pile of dung is so far gone the only cure for him is a short rope and a tall tree, which by the way is the only cure for treason and Islam/Terrorism/Nazism/Communism.  There is nothing he will not say that is good about AMERICA unless Barack Osama is elected.  I personally agree that we have not treated the AMERICAN Indians and blacks properly.  But the past is the past.  Let it go and move on.  If the AMERICAN people cannot let it go then we cannot move forward.  The blacks in this country have come so far in just the last 40 years.  But they still scream racism.  The likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and Wright would be out of a job if their people stopped believing their garbage.  I myself feel no guilt for I am not a bleeding heart liberal/Commie.  They are the one's that are feeling guilty.  They are the one's that are trying to bring this great nation down.  They can't stand to see AMERICA as a world leader.  They think and believe AMERICA is responsible for all the ills of the world.  We can do nothing right.  They are nothing but hypocrites.  They spout love and peace but support the worst dictators in history.  They see the animals in Al Queda as freedom fighters against the AMERICAN monster.  Well guess what, they will not go where they're welcome and spout their garbage.  They are nothing but cowards.  They want the terrorists to think they are on their side, because they want them to win.  Or, they are actually terrified of the animals, and want them to see that they are supporting them now.  It's not guilt that I see, but cowardice and fear.  G-d bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!

They are the children of the WORST generation: the 1960's. May that movement  PERISH and be CURSED from the EARTH FOREVER.
American Guilt- I have ZERO. this is a FEM agenda- it is MEANT to bring the Caucasian Anglo-Saxan White man DOWN. The white man has allowed it. MEN OF USA- you MUST WAKE UP. ASAP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates