Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast  (Read 17071 times)

admin

Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast
« on: October 23, 2006, 05:25:02 PM »
BS"D

Hello Chaim,

Would you support a public transportation system that was run by a private organization for profit like Greyhound and Amtrak do nationally?

What is your opinion on Rav Avraham Yitzhak Kook? I think he was involved with The Mizrachi Movement, which you have condemned. Rav Kook was the spiritual father of Modern Religious Zionism. He is to Religious Zionism how Jabotinsky is to Right Wing Zionism in general and Lehavdil, Herzl to Political Zionism. Rav Kahane is the founder of the blending of Rav Kook's Religious Zionism with Jabotinsky's Right Wing Zionism. I think Rav Kahane was the first Religious Zionist not to believe in The Mizrachi Movement.

Is hunting okay for Noahides? I think if it is okay, it is only okay for food. But is it considered to be ever min ha'chai? Is that a proper slaughter method for Noahides? BTW, I pronounce it "Noachides", with the h being a chet just like I write Noah with an h like in English, but pronounce it the Hebrew way with a chet.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 02:45:20 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:18:08 PM »
I am asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

What do you think about The Israel Baseball League? It's the first professional baseball league in Israel. I like it because baseball is my favorite sport. This way American Jews can move to Israel and play baseball without having to assimilate and join Major League Baseball. I think the new league is primarily religious Jews because most American Jews in Israel are religious. They don't play on Tisha B'Av.

http://www.israelbaseballleague.com

Tryouts held at The Yarkon Sports Complex in Petach Tikva, Israel.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:01:10 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 02:30:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,

A: "Dykael Wormer" is a diss name for "Rabbi" Michael Lerner: "dyke" for homosexual, and "worm" because he is, well, a worm. I read up on him at masada2000 and it documents his doped-out hippie existence quite well; did you know that he hands out homemade marijuana matzos around Berkeley? Thus, my question to you is how severe are his addictions, do you believe his insane ideas stem from the brain damage his dope abuse has caused, and why hasn't he overdosed?

B: Why the hell do the Judenrat faggots who run Israel allow untold thousands of Russian wetbacks (or should we call them snowbacks?) to defile the Holy Land? How is it that you are not allowed to make aliyah but tens of thousands of 100% Gentile citizens from one of the most anti-Semitic Babylons in history are warmly welcomed, even as mobs of these skinhead Nazis torment rightful Israelis? Buttholmert and Jorge the Bush sure love hordes of illegals pouring across their borders. Frankly I think the snowbacks are fair-skinned Mexicockroaches, except that the Russians are worse. One of the first things a Kahanist government needs to do is make the snowbacks find a new home in the Mediterranean.

Edit: I know many decent Russian-Americans and these comments do not apply to them.

G-d bless you for all that you do Chaim as always,

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:34:25 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 06:40:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Chaim I do not mean to doubt your intuition, but I believe you have misplaced faith in Ann Coulter, and are being fooled by her shiksa skeleton looks (which I frankly find rather repulsive). Coulter has said that she believes that the phony Mitt Romney is the best candidate out there, and continues her lavish praises over Bush's Iraq policy. Coulter strongly believes in "Moderate Muslims" and dated a so-called "Moderate Muslim". Worst of all she repeatedly states the Bush's Iraq policy has empowered "moderate muslims" that will bring peace and security to Israel.

In addition to being a heavy smoker and drinker, she is part of the Washington Republican Elite, and for the most part follows GOP talking guidelines. Call me old fashion, but I prefer people who lead by example and don't say one thing, but do another. I know you want to find all the support for Israel you can, but her kind of support is not the kind that should be relied on.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:23:53 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

shimonchaim

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
What is your opinion on hunting? I know it is forbidden for Jews. But many people associate hunting as a right wing thing to do. I am no animal lover but I don't think you should kill for no reason.

Yacov Menashe asked earlier in this thread if hunting is okay for Noahides. Is it? He thinks if it is okay, it is only okay for food. But is it considered to be ever min ha'chai? Is that a proper slaughter method for Noahides? BTW, Yacov pronounces it "Noachides", with the h being a chet just like he writes Noah with an h like in English, but pronounces it the Hebrew way with a chet.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 08:17:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Are you familiar with Rabbi Marc Angel of the Spanish-Portugese Synagogue in NYC; he is also the editor of Tradition magazine. Your thoughts on him?

Offline ChaimJr.

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 10:12:50 AM »
Chaim: You and the JDL were instrumental in freeing Soviet Jews in the 1970's and 80's.  I wish you hadn't.  I lived in Rego Park for 10 years and can honestly and sadly say that I wish you hadn't.  Although they make "good Jews"  by and large, they treat their fellow non-Russian-speaking Jews like dreck.  Especially if they get into a managerial position in a business like Medicine and healthcare in which I am affiliated, they are deliberately mean and Judenrat/Capo-like  toward non-Russian -speaking Jews. Just like Indians and Pakistanis, they swarm in and behave like real Judenrat/capos and have no understanding of fellow Jewish comradery.  You should have left them in the gulags where they deserved to remain.  They all behave toward me like Anatoly Scharansky did toward you when you asked for his help to make your aliyah.  You got what you deserved.  I can say, sadly, as a Jew, I can't stand Russian Jews.  It is not bigotry; it is once burned, twice burned, three times I don't go near the flame.  Why didn't you leave well enough alone?

Yacov Menashe adds that many Russian Jews in Israel act like Russian goyim and think of themselves as Russians but they don't realize that they are the victims of Communism yet they follow the culture that they learned as a result of Communism.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:30:59 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim :),

Earlier today I was thinking about life. What use are we on this earth? When I was younger I used to ask this question  and people used to tell me that life is just test from G-d and if you’re good and pass it then your reward will be heaven. But why does it just stop there. Were we just created in order to spend our lives working and spending, procreating etc. I know you may say that religion is what life is all about but to put it bluntly, I think G-d could pretty well do without us. He afterall is the Greatest so why did he need to create us, watch over us and actually bother sending down revalations.
I wanted to ask you what you make of the world that we live in today, forget about religions, culture and ethnicity. What do you see in todays people, the world, its advancement in technology…how we as people have reached a peak of civilisation?

- Also what do you think of Hasidic Judaism and its overwhelming amount of Hasidic worship; their untraditional ascriptions of infallibility and their idea that their leaders worked miracles. This in comparasion to the jewish reform or so called enlightment that took place in the late 18th century. Why are there so many sects?

Thank you and I wish you the best of health.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 07:09:28 PM by sarah.... »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,
                   Why do you think Rabbi Kahane chose to get his Semicha from a Chareidi yeshiva like the Mir instead of a Dati Leumi Yeshiva? Did he ever tell you?

Ok second question.
You have said multiple times that we should build the Temple ourselves. Yet the RambaM says clearly in chapter 11 of hilchot melachim that the rebuilding of the Temple is one of the things that Moshiach must do. Is there another source that disagrees with the RambaM, please cite it and tell me also if Rav Kahane held the same shitah as you. I have never heard him articulate this idea.

Thank you Chaim all the best. Kol Tuv.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 12:07:48 AM »
Chaim,

In one old JTF website I read that your visited a Serbian Orthodox Church when that animal Clinton was bombing Yugoslavia to express solidarity.  Can you tell us more about that?  How did they receive you?  What was their reaction?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 02:37:10 AM »
what is the business situation like in Israel?

I want to move there and start a technology company...but I am worried about Bolshevik government restrictions.

Any thoughts or stories about how entrepreneurs are treated in Israel?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 02:05:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you finally have some videos of yourself posted on youtube. Your videos are great and this is long overdue. I hope more videos of you get posted on youtube, including your weekly shows. It's also very nice to finally see you without sunglasses. I actually think it's a better look for you. The eyes communicate a great deal and I personally think it makes you look less fanatical and more sincere and intelligent. Plus, you're a good looking guy, if you don't mind me saying so :) So I think you should consider perhaps going without the sunglasses on your shows. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, onto my question, I am curious about whether or not you know about the Syrian Arab-American psychiatrist named Wafa Sultan who has appeared on Al-Jazeera to debate Muslim clerics and condemned Islamic values and behaviors. I am personally very inspired whenever I see her videos or listen to her interviews and this gives me some hope. I am curious to know if you've seen these videos or know anything about her, and if you do, what is your opinion of her. If you have not seen this yet, I implore you and our viewers to check this out. You can view these videos on the MEMRI TV (Middle East Media Research Institute) and on youtube. I'm curious to know what you think of her and whether or not you trust her as being credible and sincere. Thanks.

Daniel

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »
Hello Chaim,
What is the one thing more than any other thing that you would have really liked to pursue/accomplish in this life that you put aside in order to stay focused on your life's mission of being a Jewish activist? I mean for example something like learning how to play a musical instrument. Secondly, Why isn't anyone posting the Queens shows on Youtube? I have been trying to find someone who lives there who can tape them for me and I would post them, but I don't know anyone reliable that lives there. Isn't having the Queens shows broadcast here in Brooklyn[or anywhere else] a simple matter of finding someone within the organisation who has a Brooklyn address? Thanks,Allen-T   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:20:31 PM by Allen-T »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 06:46:03 PM »
Chaim,
  Last week I made a claim that blacks should be equal to whites, but i didn't make myself clear and therefore you took it the wrong way and i apologize for that.  What I meant to say is that if whites didn't make blacks in to slaves and all those segregation laws that were in place did not happen, would the blacks have a different and better behavior today?  To make it clear, I strongly am against affirmative action and believe it is racist to whites and believe blacks are treated much better today but I think they just have a grudge against whites for what happened in history.

My next point is, would a kahanist -rule Israel change the Israeli flag and national anthem to something different?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
Chaim, what do you think about New York City making a public school for Arab kids only?

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 08:53:19 PM »
Dear chaim,

In London so many Jews don't want to move to Israel (and i'm talking about the so called religious ones- who were also for the Gaza withdrawal, and love Tony Blair (that evil Nazi)). I've been warning English Jews for years that English people are amongst the most anti-semitic people on earth. If they don't want to listen to me there's nothing much I can do. Can we compare this to the Holocaust when the Jews in Europe weren't listening to Jabotinsky?
(I don't want to compare myself to Jabotinsky, I just want to point out ignorance).

Toda Achi

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,
      I have read that the Lehi besides wanting a Jewish Kingdom, assasinated many traitors to the Jewish people in pre-State Israel, do you believe that these assasinations were correct?

I believe you are mistaken when you said last week we shouldnt strive for a Jewish State with a Malchut. The people may not be ready but they will only be ready if we are constantly showing them the Malchut as the only solution to Israel's problems. I'd also want the Malchut to be restored to Beis Daivd rather then start a new dynasty. Rabbi Kahane zt'l in his final sefer Ohr Haaroyon said clearly he opposed Western Democracy and that the current system was a avera and the Malchut needed to be restored.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:08:44 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,
     I often seek support for JTF from friends and acquaintances, but some say that your actions against the Soviets in the 1980s put civilians at risk. I told them that your actions were only against the Russians and civilians were not in harm's way. Please elaborate on what was actually done so I could better explain to them.
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:11:50 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 02:34:11 AM »
Hello Chaim,

As you know I have my personal feelings towards blacks I would say well over 95 percent of them I just can't stand. Their behavior, their attitude as if everyone owes them and no one owes them.  And someone asked me how I feel if say I need a police officer, fire fighter or an EMT and the rescue person was a black.  And to be honest if I needed say a cop I wouldn't be too thrilled if the cop was black.  I read somewhere how the NYPD and many law enforcement around the country hire monkeys to become officers by dumbing down the police exam and many of these Affrimitive Action cops had criminal record in their past. "Gangster Cop".  Did you ever needed help when you needed a police officer or ambulance and it was a black or hispanic? I know I spoke to you about the nurses and doctors in the hospitals.  But what about rescue services?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Norman

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 03:13:40 AM »
1) What do you think of the Bahai faith? Was this the first attempt made by an Iranian to repel his fellow Iranians from Islam? Do you think the Bahai Universal House of Justice in Haifa, Israel should be removed?

2) Have you ever heard of this website: http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/? It is the most anti-Islamic website on the internet and created by an Iranian ex-Muslim who uses the pseudonym Ali Sina.

By the way, I'm always discussing Iran and the Shah because I'm the Iranian that thanked you on this forum for causing me to hate Islam and the terrorist pedophile Muhammad. I used the name "Persian Zoroastrian" and decided to change it back to Norman. Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 07:50:00 PM by Norman »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »
Hello Reb Chaim,
1 Comment: Last week by a seminar I meant a 5-10 minute speech followed by questions from class and the teacher. I made notes on what you said and will look through some JTF articles for more information. Thanks for that.

This week, my only question is as follows:  - I DAVEN IN a certain shul in London - I  pray there because of the laid back style, small ‘minyan’ and relaxed atmosphere unlike the ‘shteibels’ that are the only basic alternative in my part of London, which I dislike immensely. One congregant is head of a Chareidi branch of schools in the U.K., who says he isn’t against Rav Kahane Hy’’d but disagreed with him - always brings up him as a ‘woman idealizer’, he was ‘antagonistic’, ‘mot people did not agree with him’ - which makes me so sick that he can say such lies and vicious slander written by a filthy piece of dirt, who died of AIDS, having immoral relationships.   I explain to him, what you explained to us on this broadcast. But he says he has evidence and Rabbi Kahane zt”l, did have some kind of relationship, with one or more woman – other than his wife, although not intimate. I am not a good arguer so this was very difficult for me.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 12:30:22 PM »
1. I understand it is JTF's position that the U.S. should stop all Muslim immigration into the U.S. and set out policies to encourage the Muslims who are in the U.S. already to leave.

How will you defend these laws or policies from attacks which will claim that they violate the Constitution's 1st amendment guarantee to be free to exercise the religion of your choice?

2. You have often said that someone who does not believe that all non-Muslims must be forcibly converted or killed is "not a Muslim". 

However, it is possible that there are many people in the world who are such "phoney-Muslims" i.e. they believe in a perverted version of Islam that ignores the tenets of Jihad and doesn't believe in genocide and world-take over that their own religion preaches.

Maybe they are ignorant of their own religion, or maybe they are the equivalent of the reform and conservative Jews of Judaism who want to pick and choose parts of a religion they like. 

How many "phoney-Muslims" do you think exist in the world, and what should be our attitude towards them?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 07:10:01 PM »
hey guy's, thank you for answering my questions, i love you for it. ok so i did look up david duke before the broadcast and yeah, i agree hes a real tool and a loser. yuck! so ok i do have just one question for the week and it is sort of like the second one, and that is why is jtf ageinst gay's even when they are manogamous and married (like in massachussets!). i am fulley with you guy's in terms of gay's being a general negitive influence on society and our children, but not all are that way you know. there are many rightous gentile's and even some jew's who are loving, manogamous, and yes, homosexual. so long as they support israel and are not carrupting minor's i dont really care what they do in bed! i know we may have to agree to disagree on this particalar topic and its fine with me, your still the greatest guy's on the web and i love you, but i just wanted an explanation. much love again, tony from california.

btw im both gentile and jewish, dad is mostly jewish, mom italian and chinese. mom is catholic btw.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 07:42:18 PM by tonycali99 »

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »
oh, one more too, is danniel pipes a member of the jewish task force? i have done my research this time (thank you google!), and now i know for sure hes a right wing jew and lover of israel. i am not going to make the mistake i did with duke again and make asumtions based on reading one or two of his essay's but not doing critical review's of him on the internet! kudos again tony.

OZ77

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 05:20:57 PM »
Yacov requests that you answer all of Oz's questions because he is our gibor. He may not be aware of the 2 question rule.

Chaim Shalom  :)

Who do you think might get elected in 2008?
Hillary? Rudy? Osama? either way it looks dire..

and for some other questions:

1. Did you go to collage?
2. were you in a fraternity
3. were you active in school sports activities like baseball or football?

and finally do you watch tv? do you follow sports, NFL NBA? baseball?
do you have a favorite team?

what do you enjoy watching on TV?

best wishes,
OZ77.

P.S - I would like to take this opportunity to publicly salute
the english forum's members - they managed to remove the restriction from our "REAL islam reaveled" video.
and allow our message to be publicly displayed once again .

Good Job People!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:23:20 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »