Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 11 Broadcast  (Read 16752 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 11 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 05:48:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1. I truly believe if Rabbi Kahane zt'l had had a minyan of people your equal he would have been succesful in making Israel a truly Jewish state.

2. Did the JDL have a youth group? If so were you involved in running it?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 11:18:11 PM »
   I'm toying at the idea of having Kippot made(I'm still looking for a good price) that say:

This Kippa provided to you
by http://www.jtf.org and
Take Back Our Temple Mount
Please Take One Home

The first thing I'm doing is asking for your permission. The second is what are your thoughts about this idea. The way it appears so far, I'm going to have to order 5 or 6 dozen. I plan to place about five in every orthodox Beit Knesset that has a Kippa Box. I also plan to leave a few on the sinks at the Kosher restuarants. If I have any left over, I will send them to you. What are your thoughts? Is there any particular color that you want me to order if the choice is available?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 07:41:10 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 07:05:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim and a very good week to you and the punters.       First question: I hope you can help me. I need your advice – I have a lecture and seminar coming up which is part of my module, entitled: “ISLAM: TRADITIONAL BELIEF, POLITICAL REVIVALISM, ACTIVISM AND FANATICISM” and really don’t want to attend what will be most likely a sick, politically correct dribble-drabble lesson.
     Second question or comment: It is a middle east course and these following topics form part of it: “ZIONISM: ITS ORIGINS AND CONTINUING IMPORTANCE”, “NATIONALISM: ARAB, IRANIAN AND JEWISH” ,”ORIGINS OF THE ISRAELI/PALESTINIAN CONFLICT & PEACE INITIATIVES”, “THE UNITED STATES & THE MIDDLE EAST” & “THE POLITICS OF OIL”. Should I go to the first on mentioned at the beginning? Thanking you in advance. Shalom ulhistameah.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 07:07:22 AM »
Who is the fellow next to the Rav?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »
Chaim:

I'm going to be writing a paper for one of my law school courses about Islam and its dangers. Maybe one day it will be published in major news publications.

I would like to use the Gallup poll you have mentioned several times which showed that 97% of Saudis supported the 9-11 attacks. I've looked and looked on the internet to try to find this poll, but I was unsuccesful. I need to cite it, if I can use it.

Do you know where I can find this poll?

Thanks in advance.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

yephora

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

Funny, I could have used an answer to Lubab's question a couple of years ago. I was debating someone in another forum and, having heard you mention that same Gallup poll, cited it to support my argument. Well, the opposition called me on it, claiming a Google search for such a poll came up empty. Thenl I searched and couldn't find it either. The Gallup organization denied in email to me that they ever conducted such a poll. Could it have been a different polling company you were thinking of?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »
The survey was indeed conducted by the Gallup organization SECRETLY in mid-October 2001. The survey was commissioned by the Saudi regime's intelligence agency Istikhabart. Gallup denies the story because it does not want to lose its lucrative Saudi and other Muslim clients. But it was reported in the media after it was leaked by Saudi regime officials and by U.S. diplomats in Saudi Arabia.

Here is one of the journalists, Dilip Hiro, who wrote about the poll in the March 11, 2002 edition of The Nation, a leftwing magazine:

A secret survey in mid-October by the kingdom's intelligence agency, Istikhabart, showed that 95 percent of educated Saudis in the 25-to-41 age group supported "bin Laden's cause." Given this sociopolitical fact, it seems unlikely that the regime in Riyadh can continue its tight military links with Washington. The writing is on the wall. "Since September 11 America has lost the Saudi people," said Dr. Abdulrahman al-Zamil, chairman of the al-Zamil business group. "America tried to convince people that they are here to protect the [Saudi] regime, and that is total garbage. Their presence is a liability to the Saudi government." The airing of such a view by an affluent businessman, who is also a member of the consultative council appointed by the monarch, could have happened only with the connivance of the royal family.

yephora

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 10:14:38 AM »
Jimmy, thanks for the info. That's good to know.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 08:14:58 PM »
hello jtf i'm tony from california, it's nice to have this feature to ask you guy's things. i have a couple questions for you jtf, first one is is david duke afilliated with you guys? he says many similar things to you guy's, like standing up against the third world and making a stand for euro-american's (which i support of course!), and was curious as to wether he is part of the task force and is a kahanist. also has he ever been a guest on the jtf show?

second question is short, where does jtf stand on manogamous same-sex couples who do not screw around or teach kids its okay to be queer?

thanks and much luv tony from cali, you guy's are great

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 10:19:27 PM »
I am not chaim but I can tell you jtf is not associated with the nazi david duke
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 11:55:12 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Please comment on Pope Benedict XVI specifically on being a native German and his indoctrination into the Hitler youth as a 14 year old...Does this make him a "nazi" or evil in your eyes? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 12:05:13 AM »
Yeah Tony, do a Google on David Duke, and see what it comes back with. Stay far, far away from this guy.  :o

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 05:53:58 PM »
1. In Deuteronomy 2, G-d tells Moses not to conquer the lands of Moab and Edom because these lands belong to the descendants of Lot and Abraham. Therefore, isn't much of the East Bank of the Jordan River outside the Land of Israel?

2. If eastern Egypt parallel to the Sinai was assigned to Israel by G-d, then why don't we hear of David or Solomon taking it from Pharaoh? The Bible says that under David and Solomon all of the Land of Israel was under Hebrew control!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:22:22 PM by Hidden Author »

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 10:22:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My memory is a bit fuzzy on this but I do remember reading about it once. During the height of the JDL campaign against Russian targets;a film was shown in Russian theatres entitled "The Zionist hooligans" or some similar title. Do you know anyhting more about this and do you have any idea where it could be found?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 06:23:32 AM »
hello jtf i'm tony from california, it's nice to have this feature to ask you guy's things. i have a couple questions for you jtf, first one is is david duke afilliated with you guys? he says many similar things to you guy's, like standing up against the third world and making a stand for euro-american's (which i support of course!), and was curious as to wether he is part of the task force and is a kahanist. also has he ever been a guest on the jtf show?

second question is short, where does jtf stand on manogamous same-sex couples who do not screw around or teach kids its okay to be queer?

thanks and much luv tony from cali, you guy's are great

TONYCALI  IS RETARDED