Author Topic: Muzzies want Pork banned in America and anything having to do with pigs  (Read 13113 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
We should get one of them Thanksgiving parade balloons, one of Miss Piggy and the other of Porky Pig and fly it over Mecca or Dearborn
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Don't forget Petunia pig.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Well, We cant let BABE get hurt!!  :D  Whatever we do, Dont send BABE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

How about them

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

How about them

Send the 2 innocent looking ones... the lefty's might have COMMMMMMPASSSSIIIIIONNNNNNNNNNN on the piggys.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Every American should buy a pot bellied pig.

Yes, and let them run around like the cows do on the streets of India. ^-^
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Yes, and those piggies to be kept out from highways. ;)

BTW, a chemical industrial process should be developed for anti-hydrogination of Piggie fat to make it a fluent liquid, then added with suitable scent, preservatives and additives to replace the Muslamic Petrol on global basis. This product can be exported back to Muzzies in case they are not prepared to sit back on camel backs.

With Regards... :)     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Hi, a long time away from the forum, busy with the farmers prostest against the commies here.
Regarding pigs, it's pretty crazy to ban the word. It's even written on the Torah, and the Koran as well..... so Muzzies will have to burn their Korans, LOL.
Live pigs are not impure, it's pigs carcasses and pork which is impure and not suitable for Jews. Gentiles are allowed to eat it, but it's not just a coincidence that all the other non-kosher animals are not sold in Gentile butcher's (Horse, insects, frogs, dogs...). They are dirty.... and pork and shellfish is also dirty. I'd ban it and its derivatives for public sale, but I'd allow Gentiles to slaughter pigs at home for private consumption outside Israel.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

BTW, a chemical industrial process should be developed for anti-hydrogination of Piggie fat to make it a fluent liquid, then added with suitable scent, preservatives and additives to replace the Muslamic Petrol on global basis. This product can be exported back to Muzzies in case they are not prepared to sit back on camel backs.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
  We NEED to have a MASSIVE importation of PIGS. Pig lard for HEAT, PIG LARD for butter, margarine, we EVEN need to make PIG GAS. Everyone should have a ferocious Pig for a WATCH PIG- (of course not our fellow Jewish brothers and sisters)
But COME ON!!! WHAT IS THIS!! THIS IS OUR NATION!!!!! GET OUT!!! THIS IS FOUL AND DEMANDING! DANG THEM!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Hi, a long time away from the forum, busy with the farmers prostest against the commies here.

What's going on? Is this is Argentina?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
  We NEED to have a MASSIVE importation of PIGS. Pig lard for HEAT, PIG LARD for butter, margarine, we EVEN need to make PIG GAS. Everyone should have a ferocious Pig for a WATCH PIG- (of course not our fellow Jewish brothers and sisters)
But COME ON!!! WHAT IS THIS!! THIS IS OUR NATION!!!!! GET OUT!!! THIS IS FOUL AND DEMANDING! DANG THEM!!!
Paulette, I believe that it's enough to write on the label, "contains 0.1% pig fat" and some muslims will not eat that food. They can't check if there really is 0.1% pig fat there so they will most likely not buy that food. But unfortunately most muslims eat pork and drink beer in private so even if you do all that stuff with food there's no guarantee that muslims will leave your territory. 
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
It's the same as trying to cure your cancer by scraping the cancerous part of your skin with your fingernails...
It's going to removes some molecules but the bulk of that cancer is going to stay.
Removing muslims from an area is harder than curing cancer.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Every Patriotic American should hang pictures of Pork outside their homes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyhow there has to be some nice judicious way, wherein without hurting the sentiments of our Jewish brothers, the Pigs can be suitably used to drive out the Muslamics from this earth.

The task is to find it. ;)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Has the whole world gone Looney Tunes?  :D
Ban Porky Pig!!?  >:(

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Have all car look like this

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want to know where is the anger of the common American, and who the hell these Islamic swines think they are
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I want to know where is the anger of the common American, and who the hell these Islamic swines think they are
The common American is busy.
It is a hard job trying to be politically correct and to avoid stepping on any toes - all the time.

The problem - is the common American will cry like a stuck pig - when it is too late.  ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Fly over Mecca!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
How about this O0

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Have all car look like this

Now to mass produce these...
DukeNukem

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Muzzies are just jealous that pigs are very smart and the average Muzzie is an idiot low IQ dirtball.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
They will want all paintings to look like THIS

That is probably true, but there drawing skills are ... well see it for yourself:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/008110.php