Author Topic: Was Obama talking about JTF in his speech to AIPAC???  (Read 2017 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Was Obama talking about JTF in his speech to AIPAC???
« on: June 05, 2008, 12:19:26 AM »

Here's a snippet from the article

He said McCain "refuses to understand or acknowledge the failure of the policy that he would continue. He criticizes my willingness to use strong diplomacy, but offers only an alternate reality — one where the war in Iraq has somehow put Iran on its heels. The truth is the opposite."

Obama was followed on stage by Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, whom he had warmly praised. She did not formally concede the nomination to him but told the audience that Obama "will be a good friend to Israel."

Some Jewish voters are wary of Obama partly because his former pastor praised Black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan, who has made anti-Semitic remarks. Obama has disavowed the pastor's intemperate remarks and later resigned from that church.

Obama also cited e-mails "filled with tall tales and dire warnings about a certain candidate for president," a reference to false accusations that he is a Muslim with a hidden agenda. "Let me know if you see this guy named Barack Obama, because he sounds pretty scary," he said.

Obama clearly impressed some in the massive hall.

"He had me in tears, this feeling for an understanding of Israel's predicament," said Leonard Eisenfeld, a Connecticut pediatrician whose son was killed in a Hamas bus bombing in Jerusalem in 1996. He said he respects McCain, but is now more open to Obama, calling him a "good soul" in Yiddish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Was Obama talking about JTF in his speech to AIPAC???
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »

What stupid Jews!!!!  All of these Jews including AIPIC would have willingly marched the the gas chambers believing a Nazi to say, "oh it's just a bath..because we like you."

You guys realize that 6 million Jews is a large number, right?  At one point in my life I just didn't get it...Now i see the insanity that Meir Kahane warned about and Chaim continues to warn us about...this is why so many Jews were murdered so easily. It's a damn shame! A DAMN SHAME!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 12:55:56 AM »
"He had me in tears, this feeling for an understanding of Israel's predicament," said Leonard Eisenfeld, a Connecticut pediatrician whose son was killed in a Hamas bus bombing in Jerusalem in 1996. He said he respects McCain, but is now more open to Obama, calling him a "good soul" in Yiddish.
Good L-rd... can somebody please find this man an exorcist? He is clearly being controlled by a demon...  :o ::)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 01:03:56 AM »

What stupid Jews!!!!  All of these Jews including AIPIC would have willingly marched the the gas chambers believing a Nazi to say, "oh it's just a bath..because we like you."

You guys realize that 6 million Jews is a large number, right?  At one point in my life I just didn't get it...Now i see the insanity that Meir Kahane warned about and Chaim continues to warn us about...this is why so many Jews were murdered so easily. It's a damn shame! A DAMN SHAME!!!!
  I know Dr. Dan, I know, it is a damned shame, so terrible, and yet STILL to THIS day, they BELIEVE in such TERRIBLE people. I just dont understand, I dont.  Here we are AGAIN, same atrocious 'spirits' in the guise of different people, and STILL they believe in him, and he is 'good' he wont 'hurt' us... same now with the christian people. SAME THING.
  WHY DO THEY EMBRACE THEIR ENEMIES and curse those that are WITH them? WHY WHY WHY!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( Why would another Jew WANT the murder of another Jew? It's is BEYOND me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 01:09:49 AM »

Why isn't that guy filled with rage after his son was murdered by the same group that posted at Obama's "church" and whose spokesman was welcomed by Obama's longtime pastor?  Why does he have to be like, "They really like me, they really like me." 

Just Sickening

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »

Sadly you are right. Giving up the Western Wall and Temple Mount would mean nothing to these leftists.

Liberal-Someone so tolerant that they tolerate intolerance
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 02:56:22 AM »
I hope Jews aren't going to be this gullable
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:10:02 AM »

Here's a snippet from the article

He said McCain "refuses to understand or acknowledge the failure of the policy that he would continue. He criticizes my willingness to use strong diplomacy, but offers only an alternate reality — one where the war in Iraq has somehow put Iran on its heels. The truth is the opposite."

Obama was followed on stage by Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, whom he had warmly praised. She did not formally concede the nomination to him but told the audience that Obama "will be a good friend to Israel."

Some Jewish voters are wary of Obama partly because his former pastor praised Black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan, who has made anti-Semitic remarks. Obama has disavowed the pastor's intemperate remarks and later resigned from that church.

Obama also cited e-mails "filled with tall tales and dire warnings about a certain candidate for president," a reference to false accusations that he is a Muslim with a hidden agenda. "Let me know if you see this guy named Barack Obama, because he sounds pretty scary," he said.

Obama clearly impressed some in the massive hall.

Wow. Hussein Obama caters to the Jewish vote and guess what! He has a great success!

I bet that if Hitler came to them and made the same speech as Hussein Obama, those so-called Jews would also praise him, ROFL!

It is simply unbelievable that so many of my people are so ignorant and so easily brainwashed.

Now we know why 6 million died so easily...because their european Jewish leaders and rabbis said, "be nice..it's good to be nice..maybe then they'll like us."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:26:37 AM »
My parents and my brother and sister have denounced me for making every effort possible to alert them and other Jews in my home community about the truth of Obama being a stealth Muslim and stealth Terrorist.

Last week my Dad became so furious with me he said that "...even if Nazis came and dragged him and my mother out of their home into the streets to kill, that they would never, under any circumstances consider aliyah to Israel, and that Obama is a Christian because Obama said so on television, and that my siblings considered me a crackpot and a radical and they don't want to hear another word from me about Jews in America being in danger, etc..."

Lesson:
Want to make yourself an enemy of Jews?
Simply remind them that they're Jews; something for which they will never forgive you.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 03:19:13 PM »
My parents and my brother and sister have denounced me for making every effort possible to alert them and other Jews in my home community about the truth of Obama being a stealth Muslim and stealth Terrorist.

Last week my Dad became so furious with me he said that "...even if Nazis came and dragged him and my mother out of their home into the streets to kill, that they would never, under any circumstances consider aliyah to Israel, and that Obama is a Christian because Obama said so on television, and that my siblings considered me a crackpot and a radical and they don't want to hear another word from me about Jews in America being in danger, etc..."

Lesson:
Want to make yourself an enemy of Jews?
Simply remind them that they're Jews; something for which they will never forgive you.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.

I have some friends who are like that. They have called me everything from "racist" to "bigot" to "hater" to "Nazi", and so forth. And all I did was say that we'll never be able to achieve peace with the Islamic world and quote the parts in the Koran that said to kill non-Muslims, conquer their lands, take Jews and Christians not for friends for they are friends to one another, and abuse women.

The most amazing thing is is that about 75% - 80% of Jews are like this. There are more leftist Jews than leftist Christians by percentage. I still can't figure out how it is possible for so many Jews to have this ignorant and loser mentality.

These same kind of Jews were the ones who thought that Jabotinsky was a crackpot back in the 1930s. Nothing has really changed since then. Ultimately, we will probably fail to prevent WWIII. All we can do is prepare for that war the best we can, so that the self-hating Jews, self-hating Christians, and other leftists do not take us down with them.

I know a lot of self hating white Christians. Some of them own guns, are pro life, hate hip hop, yet they think Obama will change everything positively even though they have nothing to back it up.  They hated Hillary but refuse to look at his voting record and TRUE background.  I'm not jumping off the cliff with these fools!!!