Author Topic: hey... where'd the "let's ban nik." thread go...? nik.'s swan song...?  (Read 2916 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
and i was so enjoying all of that too... aw shucks... so many sweet things y'all had to say to moi... and also about little ol' me... but seriously folks... for all of you who have gotten-off by savaging me lo' these past few days... just know this... when the moment of truth came on this site... you were not able to rise to the challenge... you were not able to meet me on the purely adult level of discussing the merits or demerits of the issue in hand and instead rather resorted to name-calling like little bratty schoolchildren... i hope you are all duly proud of yourselves... i am indeed very impressed by your performance and i have saved most but not all of that thread... massuh sorry i didn't get saved your last few fireballs... if you have them still somehow send them to me...

i wrote chaim back just now... i'll be banned shortly... here is our back and forth for the record... in the reply... can't say it's been great... but it's been real and i've learned from the experience... you guys are so wrong about me and my message... but you've been forewarned... that's all i can do the rest is up to all of you anyhow... nik. over and out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach
Administrator
Pro JTFer

(No subject)
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: Today at 03:24:34 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
                                                                                        בס''ד

Nik shalom,

You know that JTF works with many Catholics who support us. These Catholics are deeply offended by your posts. If we allow you to continue to post your numerous conspiracy theories, it will hurt our movement.

You obviously feel that posting about conspiracies involving the Catholic Church is more important than our effort to work with American Catholics, many of whom are natural allies in our battle against Islamic terrorism and against the leftwing forces that are seeking to destroy Israel.

We believe that working together with Catholics who agree with us is the wisest course of action. You clearly disagree with our strategy.

What can we do about this, nik? Can we come up with an intelligent solution? I don't want to ban a rabbi from our forum, but I cannot allow anyone to sabotage our work here even if that person has good intentions but is merely misguided.

Don't you want to continue to post on our forum? You reach far more people on our forum than on all of the splinter forums put together.

Here is my proposal: you can continue to post on our forum, including your very long posts. But on our forum, no posts that offend our Catholic members. That means no more posts about Catholicism or the Church. You can post your anti-Church material on other forums, but on our forum, you can post on different subjects.

Nik, if you force us to ban you, you will not be able to post about anything on our forum. Why lose the chance to express your views on other subjects? Is the Catholic Church the only subject you care about?

It's up to you, nik.

to wit i simply replied...

i am not misguided... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
You are mentally obsessed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
i hope you change your mind, regarding Chaim's offer. I think it is fair. You could never convince a single person here about your accusations. So give it up Nik.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Nik,

Have you started posting on the blog I set up for you? 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
and you and probably some others... jews as well... are probably plants... here to steer conversations away from any serious discussions on the danger jews and israel currently face in the world... primarily due to you know who... you are here to make sure nothing gets said to wake good jews up from their ignorance of the coming storm... and you and the others are here to insure that should anyone come along like me... to guarantee they get discredited and eventually banned in order to muzzle them from speaking the truth and shut them up from rescuing their fellow co-religionists...

for let us speak frankly as real men do... when the [censored] hits the fan next... (to soon unfortunately... G-d forbid)... YOU as a catholic will not be in any danger of harm or worse... but all of us will be... and for that reason alone for us to not air on the side of caution when danger lurks... you should have left alone our need to express our concerns for yet another holocaust transpiring in our long history of holocausts which the nations of the world have repeatedly launched against us... especially the greek and roman empires and their successors in europe primarily ran (and still run) by the church in rome...

you should have had the decency to let us have this sensitive and intimate discussion... but you're not much of a man... are you...? nik. in disgust... out...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Masterwolf is a long time JTF'er, and a wonderful moderator. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach
Administrator
Pro JTFer

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: Today at 04:17:41 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Quote from: nikmatdam on Today at 03:54:48 PM
i am not misguided... nik.

If you believe that the Catholic Church is directing Muslim terrorism and ordered the 911 attacks, then you are very misguided. I don't know if you believe this, but if you do, then you are misguided.

There is no question that the Church committed atrocious crimes against the Jewish people for 1600 years, culminating in the Church's cooperation with the Nazis during the holocaust. These are indeed unforgivable crimes.

And today the Church remains committed to undermining Israel's struggle to survive.

However, Islam is a completely seperate and distinct world movement. Islam and the Catholic Church hate each other (even though the Church frequently attempts to appease the Muslims).

It is Islam which poses the mortal threat to Israel's survival today. Therefore, we work with all people who are willing to fight against Islam, as long as our cooperation with these people serves the interests of the Jewish people.

my response...
nikmatdam
Pro JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l

Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: Chaim Ben Pesach on: Today at 04:27:17 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
and i say to you that i have proof that i am right and you are wrong... about 9/11 and everything else... and if they are so unforgivable why is ok to ban me for saying we should be forewarned that they have not really done tshuvah...? nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
and chaim... to be able and willing to prove it... nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
chaim... let's have this discussion here in the open in front of everyone... not off in the back room... n.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Nik, this is Chaim's forum.  He pays for the hosting, bandwidth and database backups.  So it's only fair that we respect his wishes. 

But since you don't seem to want to do that, you're perfectly free to post whatever you want on the blog I set up for you. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
and i wish as well to post whatever i wish right here too... that should be my right along with everyone else... the abuse i've taken the last two days... without... i might add... without any repercussions or penalty to anyone else... that alone gives me this right... but i should not require misuse in order to have this privilege... nor anyone else here... without us... chaim and his forum and jtf are nothing... so save the $ matters as proof or guilt for someone who is impressed by such trivial concerns... ta... nik.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
i hope you change your mind, regarding Chaim's offer. I think it is fair. You could never convince a single person here about your accusations. So give it up Nik.

That is cause conspiracies are for paranoids
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
and i wish as well to post whatever i wish right here too... that should be my right along with everyone else... the abuse i've taken the last two days... without... i might add... without any repercussions or penalty to anyone else... that alone gives me this right... but i should not require misuse in order to have this privilege... nor anyone else here... without us... chaim and his forum and jtf are nothing... so save the $ matters as proof or guilt for someone who is impressed by such trivial concerns... ta... nik.

Nik, this is Chaim's home online.  So it's his right to decide what is and is not acceptable.  And as an admin, it's my job to ensure that his wishes are respected. 

Freedom of speech simply means that the government can't come and arrest you for making unpopular comments. 

So if you want to say whatever you feel like, you now have your own blog.  It's yours to promote in any way you like. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Oskar Schindler (1908-1974), a Sudeten German industrialist, established an enamel works outside the Krakow ghetto and protected Jewish workers employed in the enamel works from deportation.

Following the Nazi invasion of Poland, Oskar Schindler, a German Catholic industrialist, moved to Krakow and assumed responsibility for the operation of two formerly Jewish-owned manufacturers of enamel kitchenware. He then established his own enamel works in Zablocie, outside Krakow. That factory became a haven for about 900 Jewish workers, providing them relief from the brutality of the Plaszow labor camp nearby. Schindler protected his Jewish work force by falsifying factory records--ages of employees were changed and professions altered to list trades essential to the war effort.
Righteous Gentile: Polish catholic helps save 4,000 Jews during the Holocaust
The Washington Post (www.washingtonpost.com) has an incredible story on Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, ex-Foreign Minister of Poland, who helped save 4,000 Jews during the Holocaust, including 2,500 children:

Wladyslaw Bartoszewski has seen it all.
At 80, he has outlived most of the friends who shared his intense experiences, those miraculous moments of carving life out of the wreckage of war, while risking death.

Twice the foreign minister of Poland, an author and historian, an anti-Communist dissident and ideologue of the Solidarity movement, a prisoner in Communist jails for seven years, an activist in the Polish underground, a survivor of eight months at Auschwitz, Bartoszewski is also the last prominent founder of a movement that clandestinely rescued, hid and smuggled Jews to safety in Nazi-occupied Poland. [...]

In 1940, when he was 18 and about to enter college, the Nazis were rounding up thousands of young Polish men, and he landed in Auschwitz three months after the camp was established. "That beginning of my adult life was in a Nazi camp. Eighty-five percent of the prisoners who arrived did not survive. I was stronger, more resilient; I was younger.

"We were beaten every day with clubs, fists, shoes, anything to break our spirit, our backbone. I was one of the lucky ones: Because they did not hit my head, my skull did not crack," he said animatedly. "When I was released, I dedicated myself to working against such a threat to humanity," he said. "Their treatment of me backfired into the exact opposite of what they intended."

The ghetto in Warsaw was about 840 acres in the middle of the city, surrounded by walls about 13 feet. Access was limited, he recalled, but some people managed to get telephone calls in, and city gas workers who were sent in for repairs brought out news.

Over several weeks, the Nazis deported 310,000 people from Warsaw, where every third resident was a Jew. "Everyone knew what was happening, but not everyone found the courage to counter it," he said during an interview Tuesday, alternating between Polish, through an interpreter, and German.

Zegota was financed by and functioned as an agency of the Polish government-in-exile. It saved and helped 4,000 Jews, including 2,500 children. The goal of the group, he explained, was to arrange for escapes, secure forged documents, find overnight shelters and ensure fugitives were fed.

On Tuesday, the United States Holocaust Memorial Council, the museum's governing board, honored Bartoszewski with a special certificate commemorating Zegota's 60th anniversary.

Catholic Saved Thousands during Holocaust
Melanie Capiccioni
In honor of Father Marie Benoit's actions to save thousands of lives during the Holocaust, the International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation (IRWF) sponsored a Mass on Dec. 1, the fortieth anniversary of Benoit's designation as a "Righteous Among the Nations" at St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church. Members of the IRWF gathered in the Church's Hall afterward to greet guests and provide further information on Holocaust saviors.

Father Marie Benoit used his connections with border guides, the French underground, and diverse religious organizations to obtain asylum documents and hiding places and to smuggle refugees into Spain and Switzerland.  The printing press in the basement of his Capuchin monastery in Marseilles created thousands of false baptismal certificates for distribution to Jews, and he persuaded the Italian commissioner of Jewish affairs to refrain from action against the 30,000 Jews who lived in and around Nice.

Undaunted after the Gestapo's discovery of his activities forced him to move from France, Benoit transformed his new monastery in Rome into a way station and rescue center to aid hundreds of Jewish and anti-Nazi refugees.  He worked with Delasem (Delegazione Assistenza Emigranti Ebrei), the Jewish welfare organization in Italy, which would use Benoit's monastery to store archives, hold meetings, and provide food and shelter to refugees.  He reached out to neutral and friendly embassies to procure asylum documents enabling Jews to circulate freely under false names, and from the police he extracted ration cards that he pretended were for non-Jewish emigrants.

While the Vatican has been criticized for its silence during the Nazi deportation of Jews, the actions of a large number of clergy, including Benoit, can be remembered and honored as moral examples for all to emulate and learn from, even in the face of great evil.  His actions demonstrate civic courage, solidarity, and compassion regardless of religion or ethnicity—timeless values upon which peace depends.

A commission headed by a Supreme Court of Israel justice awards the honorary title of Righteous Among the Nations to non-Jews who risked their lives to help Jews during the Holocaust.  It depends on meticulous studies of documentation, including evidence by survivors and other eyewitnesses.

Masses will also take place in France: one in Angers, where Marie-Benoit passed away, and another one in Paris where in 1966, he was bestowed  with the righteous title. The Franciscan Capuchins of Italy, Portugal and East Timor are also joining the initiative by promoting the celebration of a Thanksgiving Mass on December 1st in their communities. 

The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization whose mission is to develop educational programs and public awareness campaigns that promote the moral legacy of Holocaust saviors.

About Father Marie Benoit
Father Marie-Benoit, Pierre Peteul, was born in Bourg d'Iré (Maine et Loire), France, on March 30, 1895.  He served in the military in North Africa and fought World War I in Verdun.  He received the distinction of five citations and a Cross of War.  Later he entered the Franciscan Capuchin Order and became a priest.

In Marseilles in 1940, he found thousands of refugees trying to escape the horrors of World War II.  He tried to help them because, in his own words, "We Christians claim to be spiritual children of the patriarch Abraham.  This should be enough reason to exclude any kind of anti-Semitism whatsoever, anti-Semitism being an ideology which we Christians cannot in any way share and be part of."

The convent of the Capuchins in Marseilles, at 51 rue de la Croix de Régnier, served as his first basement "headquarters."  There he installed improvised and elaborate printing facilities that he used to create fake passports, certificates of baptism, and other documents that helped hundreds of refugees to cross the border to Spain and Switzerland, with the aid and collaboration of Jewish organizations (such as the General Union of the Israelites of France) and members of the French resistance.

In Nice, Father Benoit met Angelo Donati, a Jewish banker and director of the French-Italian Bank of Credit.  Donati had a plan to transport over 30,000 Jews from Italy to North Africa by boat.  To carry it out, he needed the cooperation of the Holy See in the Vatican to approach the Italian authorities.  His Superior General arranged a meeting between Father Benoit and Pope Pius XII, to whom Father Benoit explained that the police in Vichy were acting against the Jews.  Pius XII showed his surprise, saying, "Who could ever expect this from France?"  He promised Father Benoit that he would diligently deal with the situation.

Soon after this meeting, Father Benoit together with Cardinal Maglione in the Vatican tried to arrange for Spanish Jews stranded in France to be transferred back to their country.  Spanish leader Francisco Franco agreed in principle, but in reality bureaucratic and other obstacles jeopardized the plan.

Several times in France and Italy, the Gestapo subjected Father Benoit to intensive searches and tried to arrest him.  After a warning, he was forced to go underground to continue his rescue efforts.  He was in Italy when the Allies entered Rome on June 4, 1944.  As the Jewish gathered in front of the Synagogue, unable to enter, "this blessed father" appeared in the middle of the confused crowd and happened to know where to find the hidden key.

On December 1, 1966, Yad Vashem recognized Father Benoit as a Righteous Among the Nations.  He helped hundreds of Jews to reach Switzerland and Spain from the South of France.  Pursued by the Gestapo, he escaped to Rome.  There, from his office in the "College of the Capuchins," and in coordination with Delasem (the main Jewish welfare organization), he continued his lifesaving efforts.  He became a legendary figure, called "the father of the Jews" by those he saved.

Yeah, Dang the Catholics..  <frowning right now>

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
and you and probably some others... jews as well... are probably plants... here to steer conversations away from any serious discussions on the danger jews and israel currently face in the world... primarily due to you know who... you are here to make sure nothing gets said to wake good jews up from their ignorance of the coming storm... and you and the others are here to insure that should anyone come along like me... to guarantee they get discredited and eventually banned in order to muzzle them from speaking the truth and shut them up from rescuing their fellow co-religionists...

for let us speak frankly as real men do... when the [censored] hits the fan next... (to soon unfortunately... G-d forbid)... YOU as a catholic will not be in any danger of harm or worse... but all of us will be... and for that reason alone for us to not air on the side of caution when danger lurks... you should have left alone our need to express our concerns for yet another holocaust transpiring in our long history of holocausts which the nations of the world have repeatedly launched against us... especially the greek and roman empires and their successors in europe primarily ran (and still run) by the church in rome...

you should have had the decency to let us have this sensitive and intimate discussion... but you're not much of a man... are you...? nik. in disgust... out...

You seriously need to take some medication or have a rest somewhere in a mental home.  You are seriously out of your mind Jack.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I think it's time to lock this thread. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
nik, I tried in good faith to work something out with you. I sent you private messages because I wanted to be respectful to you. I did not want to criticize or attack your positions in front of everyone on the forum. But you have chosen to publicize all of my private messages to you. A fellow Jew writes to you privately and you take his messages and publicize them all over the place without that Jew's permission? Is this appropriate behavior? Yacov and Mills have done the same thing with private messages the past couple of weeks. In my opinion, this is dishonorable.

Since you are determined to make this public, here is my opinion:

The Catholic Church, along with every other major institution in the world, has been appeasing the Muslim Nazi terrorists. The Israeli government, the U.S. government, all major Jewish organizations, and the vast majority of rabbis have also been appeasing the Muslim Nazi terrorists. Do I condemn this policy of appeasement? Absolutely. However, the Church is not unique in pursuing this unfortunate policy. Everyone else has been doing the same thing, which is why all of us are in such grave danger.

But your attempt to claim that the Vatican is directing the Muslim terrorist attacks, and that the Vatican ordered the attacks of 911, is simply absurd.

Now let me be brutally frank: it is not just that you are offending our Catholic members that I object to. That is not even the main issue here, although I will not allow anyone to offend our great members. The MAIN issue is that your conspiracy theory is ridiculous, and that it sabotages our effort to expose the real culprit, which is the Islamic religion itself.

nik, I tried to be as nice and accomodating as possible. You can still post here if you want to discuss other subjects. But if you keep pushing this one issue, you will force us to ban you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 05:40:29 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »