Author Topic: Beer kills brain cells???  (Read 4254 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Beer kills brain cells???
« on: June 11, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
I don't know if this is true but some people say it does...
It depends on the quantity of course but what would you say about this?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Beer kills brain cells???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
I thought Hard Liquor did that

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 05:23:21 AM »
  I guess that alchohol in general can damage someones brain cells!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 08:36:24 AM »
Alcohol kills a lot of stuff in your body. The real question is what permanent damage it causes. If it kill brain cells that can grow back, it's not as serious of a problem.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 08:50:23 AM »
I read in a brochure somewhere that it kills the old slow neurons or brain cells. and that is actually beneficial, 'cos they slow your brain down!

people drink it alot in britain. If it causes brain damage, people would know.  Obviously don't overdo it though.. That would probably kill your liver and your life , before your brain.   It's well tested..
In contrast, weed causes paranoia.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 09:44:47 AM »
Alcohol kills a lot of stuff in your body. The real question is what permanent damage it causes. If it kill brain cells that can grow back, it's not as serious of a problem.

Alcohol works on mammilary bodies in the brain resulting permanent damage! Also can cause Cirosis (permanent liver damage), Neuropathy (Nerve disease=tremor), Cerebellar disease (balance problems), dilated cardiomyopathy (swelling of the heart), Metabolic problems (people who chronically drink don't eat well=vitamin problems, especially group B vitamins, malnutrition) and so on! Alcohol is bad!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 10:16:14 AM by Jasmina »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:19:21 PM »
Alcohol like anything is ok with moderation. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »
Actually, if you drink a beer once a day it is healthy for you.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »

Yes, or 1 glass of red wine it's healthy too! It lowers the  bad cholesterol and raises the good one!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »

Yes, or 1 glass of red wine it's healthy too! It lowers the  bad cholesterol and raises the good one!

What about Vodka :D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »

That could kill your liver, brain, heart, nerves, you!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 05:02:51 PM »

That could kill your liver, brain, heart, nerves, you!

I know :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »
you are talking about glasses, I think 1 vodka is fine.  Obviously not a beer glass.

no point drinking it daily though.. Why do it? Unless you're an alcoholic. No surveys say a vodka a day is healthy!

ashkenazi jews tend to drink whiskey..   sepharim - arak(not arrack).
weekly.

I find arak tastes nicer..

arak is incredibly tasty.. and as strong as vodka.. I have drunk loads of arak!

It's an aniseed flavour drink.  If that sounds appealing to you then try it. Or maybe don't! 'cos drinking it daily or in large amounts is probably not healthy!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 03:14:06 AM »
I heard that alcohol and smoking cigarettes does not affect your brain cells at all although weed does that is the only reason its illegal!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »
you are talking about glasses, I think 1 vodka is fine.  Obviously not a beer glass.

no point drinking it daily though.. Why do it? Unless you're an alcoholic. No surveys say a vodka a day is healthy!

weekly.

It's an aniseed flavour drink.  If that sounds appealing to you then try it. Or maybe don't! 'cos drinking it daily or in large amounts is probably not healthy!

I don't Drink by the way I have family members who drink that stuff but only in Shots

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

weekly.

I don't Drink by the way I have family members who drink that stuff but only in Shots

who the heck drinks in "shots" ?

the few times I have been to a pub, a friend with a very goyish mentality used to look at the whiskey I had bought and say in amazement "that's X shots".. (it was a little glass of whiskey.. for some reasons pubs aren't very good for whiskey).

jews tend not to think in shots. We have drinks in glasses and don't care about this nonsense.  jews tend not to get drunk.. Just dizzy. And  it's gradual, you see it coming, you don't need a calculator to predict it.

when i've gone to a pub, and asked for a whiskey, they say "How do you want it?".
I look at them like they're an idiot, and say "In a glass" . And they think i'm taking the piss.  I still don't know WTF they're talking about. They ask about singles and doubles. I used to take the double. Which is like double a puddle in a glass. Now I just don't order whiskey.  Gin and tonic maybe.  Though I tend not to go to pubs anyway. 

why calculate "shots"? Like it's a drug.. Cool man, 3 shots man..

I mean.. maybe one would want to calculate the "shots" if one wants to argue with a policeman. Or should I say, a Po Leece Maan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 11:58:43 AM »
The only time i had ever drank Vodka was for my grandfather after he died :'( we went to his house For Easter

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
Each and every time someone ingesting alcohol feels a slight "buzz" they've destroyed at least 10,000 brain cells, and these cells do not grow back.

However, drinking in moderation every day is very healthy for you.

Just ask the alcoholic beverage industry; they'll tell you!

We can therefore safely assume that the exploding pandemics of cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, STD's, & AIDS, would not be here today if all who are ill had imbibed alcohol in moderation each day.

And because moderate alcohol drinkers live longer, they should feel completely free to always drink in moderation prior to getting behind the wheel of an automobile and entering rush hour traffic...statistics prove that they are not a threat, because if they were a threat then they wouldn't be healthier and live longer, would they?

However, the one question which troubles me is this:  The same Medical Profession and Alcoholic Beverage Industry which tells me that moderate alcohol ingestion is healthier than not drinking, are the identical and same industries that claim "ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE!"..."IT RUNS IN FAMILIES!"..."IT'S GENETIC!"..."AN ALCOHOLIC CAN NOT STOP AT ONE DRINK, BECAUSE THEIR GENETIC "DISEASE" TAKES CONTROL OF THEIR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS!"

These industries become obscenely wealthy both selling alcohol to the public, and also simultaneously treating the results of their "salesmanship": counseling broken homes, numerous traffic accident deaths caused by alcohol, child abuse, incest victims, alcohol addiction resulting in death, detox clinics, etc...

So, it only makes sense to find out if you are an alcoholic before you ever take your first drink...right?

But...if drinking alcohol is the "trigger" that alone proves you are an alcoholic, then alcoholism is not a disease at all...but is behavior induced addiction; no different than the use of heroin or opium or meth!

Because if alcoholics only became alcoholic by drinking, then heroin junkies who only became addicted by taking heroin are simply "suffering from a disease"!...right?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
Each and every time someone ingesting alcohol feels a slight "buzz" they've destroyed at least 10,000 brain cells, and these cells do not grow back.

We can therefore safely assume that the exploding pandemics of cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, STD's, & AIDS, would not be here today if all who are ill had imbibed alcohol in moderation each day.

And because moderate alcohol drinkers live longer, they should feel completely free to always drink in moderation prior to getting behind the wheel of an automobile and entering rush hour traffic...statistics prove that they are not a threat, because if they were a threat then they wouldn't be healthier and live longer, would they?

However, the one question which troubles me is this:  The same Medical Profession and Alcoholic Beverage Industry which tells me that moderate alcohol ingestion is healthier than not drinking, are the identical and same industries that claim "ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE!"..."IT RUNS IN FAMILIES!"..."IT'S GENETIC!"..."AN ALCOHOLIC CAN NOT STOP AT ONE DRINK, BECAUSE THEIR GENETIC "DISEASE" TAKES CONTROL OF THEIR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS!"

These industries become obscenely wealthy both selling alcohol to the public, and also simultaneously treating the results of their "salesmanship": counseling broken homes, numerous traffic accident deaths caused by alcohol, child abuse, incest victims, alcohol addiction resulting in death, detox clinics, etc...

So, it only makes sense to find out if you are an alcoholic before you ever take your first drink...right?

But...if drinking alcohol is the "trigger" that alone proves you are an alcoholic, then alcoholism is not a disease at all...but is behavior induced addiction; no different than the use of heroin or opium or meth!

Because if alcoholics only became alcoholic by drinking, then heroin junkies who only became addicted by taking heroin are simply "suffering from a disease"!...right?

Good thoughts. I agree ... :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

What does Drinking have to do with AIDS?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »
Americannero"...What does Drinking have to do with AIDS?..."

I'll give you three guesses.

p.s.  (that you capitalize both of them isn't one of the three)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »
Americannero"...What does Drinking have to do with AIDS?..."

I'll give you three guesses.

p.s.  (that you capitalize both of them isn't one of the three)
What if you get drunk and have sex you can get AIDS

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 01:29:57 AM »

just to add also helps blood circulation

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »

weekly.

depends which Ashkenazim Russians drink vodka Hassidics may be drink whiskey

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 05:04:50 AM »

weekly.

depends which Ashkenazim Russians drink vodka Hassidics may be drink whiskey

Not quite.  I don't know about russians, but

of ashkenazim,
the general rule is

Hassidim drink vodka.

"Misnagdim" drink whiskey.

Hassidim or Hassidut rather, is largely from little towns in russia and poland.  There is even a little town called Lubavitch