Author Topic: To Dan Ben Noah: Our New System Of Making Hebrew Videos  (Read 16807 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: To Dan Ben Noah: Our New System Of Making Hebrew Videos
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »
The subtitle files are plain text, we can post them in the forum.

No, that's not a good idea. check your "My Messages".
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:53:37 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »
Clearly nothing is getting sorted out by PM. I even had to repeat myself 10 times here to get my points across.

if for some inexplicable psychological reason you can't zip them up, then maybe posting the contents of each file on the forum is better than nothing..  And maybe somebody can pluck up the intestinal fortitude to put them back into files, and zip them up, and maybe do something with them.

At the moment things are fine, videos are on google video, and that is probably the reason for the obvious intransigence.

I think it's only a matter of time that the main video hosting websites (besides google video) will support these subtitle files anyway.. liveleak will no doubt soon improve their rudimentary subtitle functionality. Others will follow, and are following.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »
i've received the files from dan ben noah and zelhar.. and will get to it eventually.. But at the moment videos are fine on google video, thanks to dan ben noah and zelhar.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:08:04 AM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 01:47:45 AM »
How do you download videos from liveleak?

Is it possible for whoever has all the hebrew videos on their computer, please put them in a zip file and on www.megaupload.com ?

note- alot of the youtube links to hebrew videos have gone down.

It would be useful to have a link to a zip file on megaupload.