Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

Pre-Marital sex. What is your take??

(1/42) > >>

Dr. Dan:
This is not a religious poll. Just want to know what people think.

Also if you aren't a virgin when you answer this poll, answer based on what you would advise a virgin OR what you would want for your children OR what you would have chosen if you were still a virgin.

Americanhero1:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on June 12, 2008, 02:23:25 PM ---I think all men and women should remain virgins until marriage.

--- End quote ---
People can say men and women should stay virgins until marriage  but you can force them to

shimon:
if everyone practices clebiacy they would be no more people left.
And bringing children to the world is the most important mitzvah in the torah

DownwithIslam:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on June 12, 2008, 02:23:25 PM ---I think all men and women should remain virgins until marriage.

--- End quote ---

Yacov, I think that is something which would take place in a Utopian world. I went to a modern orthodox yeshiva in the five towns for high school and I can tell you that you would be very disappointed at what people did there, to say the least. I don't think any of the girls there would of been acceptable for you by the time they graduated.

Americanhero1:

--- Quote from: shimon on June 12, 2008, 02:50:36 PM ---if everyone practices clebiacy they would be no more people left.
And bringing children to the world is the most important mitzvah in the torah

--- End quote ---

I think they mean not to have sex before you are married

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version