Only Jewish women should stay virgins; Jewish men optional
6 (6.5%)
All men and women should stay virgins until marraige
36 (38.7%)
Only women should wait; men optional
2 (2.2%)
Optional for all; men and women
22 (23.7%)
For some yes; for some it would be worse to be a virgin until marraige since he/she might be a better spouse if they get it out of their system before hand
3 (3.2%)
I believe in complete celibacy
0 (0%)
I think everyone should practice premarital sex
9 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Pre-Marital sex. What is your take??  (Read 142402 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Pre-Marital sex. What is your take??
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 12:58:08 AM »
I think it's best if all men and all women are virgins until they marry. However, it's more important for women because they have more at risk.
Besides getting pregnant how so

That's the biggest reason. Women also view sex differently than men do. If a woman loses her virginity to a man and then the man leaves or dumps her, she will feel horrible.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 12:58:57 AM »
ONE THING WHAT I CAN SAY IS ITS GOOD TO BE VIRGINS UNTIL MARRIAGE.

1. ITS A MITZVOT

2. ITS NOT A SIN

3. WE DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE "SOME PEOPLE" WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR FATHERS OR WHO HAVE 14 YEAR OLD MOMS
Brittany spears sister

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 01:00:18 AM »
I don't have a problem with someone being a mother at 14 if they're raised in a society where they're mature adults at this age. In our society such a thing is very perverted and there's no way an American 14 year old is ready to be a mother.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 01:02:02 AM »
ONE THING WHAT I CAN SAY IS ITS GOOD TO BE VIRGINS UNTIL MARRIAGE.

1. ITS A MITZVOT

2. ITS NOT A SIN

3. WE DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE "SOME PEOPLE" WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR FATHERS OR WHO HAVE 14 YEAR OLD MOMS
Brittany spears sister

LOL I DIDN'T MEAN HER BUT THATS A GOOD EXAMPLE I MEANT MANY OF OBAMAS SUPPORTERS

They are all scum

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 01:03:39 AM »
I don't have a problem with someone being a mother at 14 if they're raised in a society where they're mature adults at this age. In our society such a thing is very perverted and there's no way an American 14 year old is ready to be a mother.

MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS A MOM AT 14. BY JEWISH LAW A WOMAN CAN MARRY AT 12. BUT AT THAT TIME THE JEWS WERE MUCH MORE DIFFERENT THAN NOW

My grandmother was married at 15 and had a child

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
HOW MANY OF YOU (GUYS OR GIRLS) WOULD MARRY A NON-VIRGIN

I do not believe that should matter. Of course we are not talking about a whore or something. A regular girl who is not a virgin should not be rejected for that reason alone.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 01:09:59 AM »

I won't. You know me ......
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 01:12:39 AM »

I do not believe that should matter. Of course we are not talking about a whore or something. A regular girl who is not a virgin should not be rejected for that reason alone.

G-d forbid. BUT you know what happend to my friend, he and his girlfriend was preparing for a wedding for a year. Finally, when the big day came, next morning she came back to her farther home. Apparently she had sex before and she was affraid to tell it to my friend. I was shocked when I heard that.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 01:13:13 AM »

O0 ;D
check the story above my reply, happened with my Gorsky friend a year ago ...
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 01:14:16 AM »

G-d forbid. BUT you know what happend to my friend, he and his girlfriend was preparing for a wedding for a year. Finally, when the big day came, next morning she came back to her farther home. Apparently she had sex before and she was affraid to tell it to my friend. I was shocked when I heard that.

Can you explain this story further. I didnt really understand what you wrote. Sorry bout that.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 01:14:40 AM »

YOUR RIGHT BUT AM SAYING IF THE GIRL LOSES HER VIRGINITY BEFORE MARRIAGE AND HER BOYFRIEND AT THAT TIME DUMPS HER. NOT ONLY WOULD SHE GO CRAZY MIGHT SHE MIGHT BECOME A WHORE

not neseseraly ..... :-\
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 01:15:42 AM »

Can you explain this story further. I didnt really understand what you wrote. Sorry bout that.

She basically had sex before, and told him after the wedding. Next morning he returned her back to her father.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 01:16:28 AM »

THEY DIVORCED?

On otpravil ee domoi k ee otcy. Next morning, the guy was waiting for it for a year ....
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 01:18:54 AM »

She basically had sex before, and told him after the wedding. Next morning he returned her back to her father.

WHY DIDNT SHE SAY ANYTHING BEFORE

She was apparently affraid ...... :-X
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 01:20:12 AM »

THEY DIVORCED?

On otpravil ee domoi k ee otcy. Next morning, the guy was waiting for it for a year ....

WHAT WAS HE WAITING FOR?

wedding. what were you thinking about  :::D
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 01:21:30 AM »
Wow, its pretty bad that he would do that to someone just cause they werent a virgin. Unless she told him she was a virgin, I think that guy was very wrong and that the marriage would of failed anyways as he didn't love her.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:23:50 AM by DownwithIslam »

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:17 AM »
Wow, its pretty bad that he would do that to someone just cause they werent a virgin. Unless she told him she was a version, I think that guy was very wrong and that the marriage would of failed anyways as he didn't love her.

he is a good guy, I know him pritty good. He was always telling his friends that he found the perfect girl, this and that. I am telling you, I was shocked when I hear it.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »

YOUR WROTE IT LIKE AS IF THEY DIVORCED AND THEN HE WAITED 1 YEAR
[/quote]

no, right away as he found out the same night they devorsed. ( By Gorsky custom you sending wife to the father house. )
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 01:26:41 AM »
Wow, its pretty bad that he would do that to someone just cause they werent a virgin. Unless she told him she was a version, I think that guy was very wrong and that the marriage would of failed anyways as he didn't love her.

he is a good guy, I know him pritty good. He was always telling his friends that he found the perfect girl, this and that. I am telling you, I was shocked when I hear it.

DO I KNOW HIM?
No. He comes to our shoul only on big hollidays.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 01:31:26 AM »

YOUR WROTE IT LIKE AS IF THEY DIVORCED AND THEN HE WAITED 1 YEAR

no, right away as he found out the same night they devorsed. ( By Gorsky custom you sending wife to the father house. )

I THINK THATS BY ALL JEWS
[/quote]

Ok, mystery solved
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »
Not to get too graphic but you can't know for sure whether someone is a virgin or not simply based on a certain thing being intact or not. It can be broken in many nonsexual ways.

When I hear of the price that "non virgins" have to pay in Arab countries, I always think of a young virgin girl having sex with her husband for the first time, the first man she's ever had sex with, maybe even someone she loves, and everything going suddenly, horrible wrong, with him accusing her of not being a virgin (wrongly) because there's no "blood on the sheets" and no intact you-know-what when he does you know what.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 02:01:41 AM »
Not to get too graphic but you can't know for sure whether someone is a virgin or not simply based on a certain thing being intact or not. It can be broken in many nonsexual ways.

When I hear of the price that "non virgins" have to pay in Arab countries, I always think of a young virgin girl having sex with her husband for the first time, the first man she's ever had sex with, maybe even someone she loves, and everything going suddenly, horrible wrong, with him accusing her of not being a virgin (wrongly) because there's no "blood on the sheets" and no intact you-know-what when he does you know what.

I agree with you rubystars. This whole idea is not something I am comfortable with. How could someone throw his bride out simply because she was not a virgin? I am sure these types of marriages won't last anyways as he clearly couldn't give a damn about her.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Pre-Marital sex
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2008, 02:09:07 AM »
I think all men and women should remain virgins until marriage.

I am not going to say much, but I agree 100% Yacov. TOTALLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »

BOTH of you, WILL be with wonderful VIRGIN JEWISH G-d Fearing young women.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2008, 02:18:14 AM »
Obviously I'm against premarital sex for both moral reasons and for practical reasons. There was a study reported on CNN that indicated that one in four teenage girls have an STD. That is the fruit of a depraved society that encourages "feel good" wanton amoral behavior. The fleeting pleasure you derive from that selfish act of gratifying the flesh just isn't worth it. Are you truly going to be satisfied? Will that lead to promiscuity? Abstinence requires discipline, but many things in life require discipline. I'd rather be a virgin and wait until marriage rather than screw some chick who I'm going to forget in a couple of years.

From our Torah (the ultimate guide for living):

"If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, and lay wanton charges against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say: 'I took this woman, and when I came nigh to her, I found not in her the tokens of virginity'; then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate. And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders: 'I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her; and, lo, he hath laid wanton charges, saying: I found not in thy daughter the tokens of virginity; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity.' And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city. And the elders of that city shall take the man and chastise him. And they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel; and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days. But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel; then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee" (Devarim/Deuteronomy 22:13-21).