Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 22 Broadcast  (Read 14004 times)

admin

Ask JTF For June 22 Broadcast
« on: March 24, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Hello Chaim,

Would a Kahanist government ban women from wearing open stomach shirts?

Would a Kahanist government ban women from wearing bikinis at public beaches or would there be a complete separation of men and women at all public beaches as there currently is at religious beaches in Israel?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:49:17 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 22 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Rambam Hospital in Haifa. Do you believe it should bare Rambam's name? Is it a good hospital?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:49:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can we still contribute money to Jews Against Obama through the P.O. Box?

Also I thought you would like to know that I just got a new job and will be working at a Kosher Bagel Restaurant.

G-d Bless,
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:30:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 04:02:29 AM »
If an antisemitic group were going to kill a Jew whom you despised, for instance, Mordechai Levy SOLEY BECAUSE HE WAS A JEW, NOTHING ELSE,----would you and the JTF come to his aid?  I would posit the notion that if someone got away with beating up Mordechai Levy without a problem, they might consider that they could attack Chaim ben Pesach with equal lack of reaction (not meant to be a threat). 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:13:33 AM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 04:12:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

From last week's question: I personally do not think you're delusional.  You might give someone who doesn't know you well enough that impression that you are marching around saying that you will definately become PM of Israel one day.  And you answered with a true reality; It's possible, but someone else inspired by you might become PM one day instead of you.  Now, I think that any Jew who thinks there will be a fuzzy warm peace between Muslims and Jews and "Palestinians" is truely delusional.

My question for the week:

Give us your take on Walt Disney and his franchise.

Thank You,
Dr. Dan.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:55:39 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 04:16:50 AM »
Hello Chaim,
What is the official JTF position and what will be the official Kahanist government's position on the Nagorno Karabakh conflict?
Personally, I'd be very happy with Israel's complete neutrality and unwillingness to get involved if only Israel stopped selling weapons to the Azeri Muslims.
Best wishes.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:49:24 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 06:46:38 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you had any recent direct experiences with muslims? If so, can you relate it/them to us?

Shalom and G-d bless you,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:48:08 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 07:20:17 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What's your opinion on painful animal experimentation for medical purposes, or cosmetics purposes?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:52:25 AM by Rubystars »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:14:32 AM »
Dear Chaim, wouldn't you agree that Islam is NOT the fastest growing religion and that Christianity is? For example it is growing in places like China, India, Korea, Mongolia and Africa. Evangelical Christianity is sweeping South America and the Mormons are taking over western states such as Wyoming and Idaho. Even in the Middle East, Christianity is growing. For example from what I've heard thousands of Iraqis convert to Christianity every year and Iran has about one million Christians. Plus six million Muslims convert to Christianity a year alone.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:35:34 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »
Dear Chaim,
We want alternative energy not because of dubious, flawed environmental reasons but because we want to end the addiction to oil from Muslim terrorist nations. We at the JTF promote the use of bio-fuels and ethanol. However, the environmentalist lobby are now saying that these fuels are unsustainable, are leading to the destruction of forests and even claiming that these fuels are not friendly to the environment.
     It all means that these oils are being criticized and we are in danger of not coming up with a solution. Clean coal is not being brought up at all by the environmentalists. Todah Rabah v'Shalom.

Zev

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A few weeks ago, you said that the main reason behind the dollar's collapse is the hemorrhaging of our GNP into the Middle East. However, that cannot be the only reason. Europe is even more dependent on Muslim Nazi oil than we are, and they have a booming economy right now. The same is true of Asia. What are Asia and Europe, who are just as enslaved to OPEC as we are, doing right that we are not right now?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:46:07 AM by C.F. »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Back on one of the audio programs you did in March, 2005,    you mentioned that you had a bad experience with Dell, among other Computer Manufacturers.     

The question I have is two-fold. Since that time,  have you found a computer manufacturing company that you are much more satisfied with.  And are there any Israeli Computer Manufacturing companies that Americans and others should consider as a much better alternative than the computer companies that heavily market in the U.S?

Thanks,
eb22.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:08:45 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Anthony Weiner? The news has said that he is the leading man running for Mayor when Bloomberg leaves.

Thank You and G-D Bless You,
American Hero.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:37:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

I have three great boxes of tea in my kitchen.

1. Green Tea

2. Darjeeling Tea

3. Black strong Assam Tea (Frisian mix).

Which tea do you prefer? Is one tea more healthy than other?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline aret

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks for answering my question about the army the other week, my question this week concerns Ancient vs. Modern Hebrew. I've heard some call Modern Hebrew a 'garbled tongue' and that it has too Germanic. What do you think about "returning" to Ancient Hebrew, in terms of pronunciation and so on, and what would it entail?

Thank you,

aret

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 12:34:12 AM »
Dear Chaim,
What are your thoughts on Anthony Weiner? The news has said that he is the leading man running for Mayor when Bloomberg leaves.
My guess is that his name says it all.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 01:25:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,
    How do you manage to deal with all the stress in your life, and still function normally? I know you have been through tough times... from going to prison to dealing with death threats, but you always seem upbeat and positive which is very inspiring to me and many other JTFers I'm sure. You are truly a Holy and Righteous person, may G-d give you the strength to continue doing what you're doing and save future generations.
                                                                                                    Thanks,
                                                                                                        Dan
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:14:47 PM by Dan »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 03:50:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the first thing you think oSSama will do if he gets into the white house? I'm praying this Black muSSlim Nazi won't win, but we have no choice up to now. He'll ruin our schools, taxes, and the high black crime rate will increase even more. I have a worrisome feeling there may be a revolt, revolution and uprising of black thugs and crime in the U.S. if this Black muSSlim Nazi gains power, G-d forbid. He'll turn the decent, upper and middle class into slaves, and completely rewrite and revise America's history. Our only choice is to vote for McPain over oSSama. So this election has become a disaster nevertheless, and has come down between choosing a liberal and Black Malcom X muSSlim Nazi. We in JTF must stop this beast.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:31:02 AM by JTFFan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 04:01:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you for all your hard work and answering my questions.

What do you think of the fact that Senator John McCain opposes a Democrat led bill in Congress to increase the amount of money given to veterans for college tuition. While I know the Democrat bill would pay for it by increasing taxes, the GOP should propose a bill that gives veterans the same benefits and pay for it by cutting wasteful spending. Instead the GOP led by McCain opposes the bill by arguing it would decrease the re-enlistment of experienced military service members.

I honestly believe that instances such as this are what will cost McCain the election in November along with his "100 years in Iraq" comment.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:34:54 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You have said before that time is valuable and we must use it for positive and productive pursuits, which I agree with.  Many people waste a lot of time watching pointless shows on TV, but at the same time TV can be a source of information that people should know.  What TV programs do you watch and what do you recommend people watch that is a worthwhile use of their time?

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 08:50:36 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

Hope all is well,

Do you suffer from occasional back pain?  I do.  If so what is the perfect remedy cause I do not believe in medication.

And

I maybe one of the few thinking this, but I think if gasoline keeps going up eventually people will be so upset that they will demand energy independence.  Of course my reasons are to get us away from depending on our enemies. What do you think about this even if gas goes up 10 buck maybe this will finally get people demanding cheaper fuel?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 12:23:28 AM »
Hello Chaim, Long time no see. Work has kept me very busy.

What is your plan if Obama gets in. And do you think he will launch an Anti-Jew and Anti-Bible believing Christain campaign if he G-d forbid gets elected.

On a further note I am still on the forum. But my job has me dealing with druggies and the creme de le creme of society.

Chaim, thank ypu and I will be posting again soon.

Moshe.

Offline zoidberg

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

How do you know that demons, Lilith and the Nefilim are only allegory, when studying Torah how do you determine what is allegory and what actually happened?

Toda rabba

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
Tat Walt Disney begegnen mit der Fuhrer?
I can't find the source.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:27:07 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 01:09:15 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I was wondering if you could share with us the story of how you "exposed" (so to speak) Bonnie Pechter.  You alluded to this in your recent comments about the attack on our forum.   I have read that Pechter spread many lies about the Rav and that she also tried to "excommunicate" Rabbi Kahane from her "jdl" or whatever she wanted to turn it into.  What is your account of these events?   Also, do the splinterers support Bonnie Pechter?  It would be very funny for people who call themselves "Kahanists" but they do support Shelley Rubin, so who knows, I figured I ought to ask.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:14:13 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »