Author Topic: JTF are racists according to wikipedia  (Read 8974 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF are racists according to wikipedia
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 12:28:53 PM »
odin88 (88 is Nazi code for Heil H---") said:

"I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back."

That's very disturbing!
this is odin 88   first post on message board changed name  on hotmail          

for somebody that doesn't know about computers, you sure do find stuff!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »
odin88 (88 is Nazi code for Heil H---") said:

"I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back."

That's very disturbing!
this is odin 88   first post on message board changed name  on hotmail          

for somebody that doesn't know about computers, you sure do find stuff!
put the name in the search engine look for the most likely i found him on shofar .com then you find his account again put it in the earch engine and voila       here he is again without his Hotmail        http://www.fixya.com/support/t651924-no_service_anywhere   

;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 03:15:47 PM »
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=21947.msg236303#msg236303

Those fags banned me because my username was called Obama Is Gay.

Here's what the fags wrote: Your account has been blocked indefinitely because it is a blatant violation of our username policy - it is obviously profane, attacks or impersonates another person, or clearly suggests that your intention is not to contribute to the encyclopedia (see our blocking and username policies for more information). We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia, but users are not allowed to edit with inappropriate usernames and trolling or other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. MCB (talk) 05:16, 15 June 2008 (UTC)

They also banned my IP.

Here's the deal, my friend.  You have to be mature about these things and not be blatant and call yourself, "Obama is gay..."  You are Yaacov and that should be your user name...

hehehehe

But he is gay man!

listen there are times to be outlandishly politically incorrect and times when you have to be subtle and intelligent about this movement and Obama and other things.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »
Have you guys seen this chimpout site yet?  It find it very curious in that there is a jewish guy there who has teamed up with other Nazis, all in the spirit of bashing blacks and smearing Barak Obama.  There is some guy called Dr. Bloor over there who it teaching the Aryan Neonazis all about bagels with (l)ox, (e)ggs, and (o)nions.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3191

I found this post very interesting:

"I met this beautiful girl when I was almost 15. Her name was Daina. She was a hippy-chick from Washington state. We fell in love and thats how I lost my virginity. We still speak to this day. A couple years back she called me up and was in tears. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she had found out she was a quarter jewish... She was crying because she knew that i was a skinhead and thought that I would hate her and turn my back on her. We have been best friends since 1992- a long ph-cking time. She is the most special friend I have ever had or will have. I love her with everything inside of me. The idea that I would end the most special relationship in my life over that.... never. I am a Nazi to the bone, but I also have a heart and I know what compassion is. A quarter jewish? Who gives a ph-ck. I would still love her if she was 100% jewish. I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back. That is what separates all human beings from ni66er animals."

from thread 'Any Other Jews Here?' - http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3188

bahahahahahaha...what a dumb arse!!!! both of them!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »
I needed a good laugh today, although the story does make me sad too. What idiots they are both being.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
These are pc sites i bet if you made a anti mc caine site wiki would keep it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 05:26:38 PM »
"More and more evidence is being withheld. The facts are that humans (homo sapiens) evolved in Asia not Africa.

Think about it; if humans came out of Africa, shouldn't Africa have the most advanced civilizations in the world rather than the worst? The pc crowd won't let the truth out. The African schvartza lives the same today as paleolithic humans did 200,000 years ago. They never evolved beyond the dung hut, grass skirts, "musical" instruments like drums and sticks, no written language, no true art, no technology, no metalsmithing beyond iron. They didn't even make it to the bronze age.

Granted, some may say the same thing about Native Americans except for one thing; once introduced to advanced civilization, the Native Americans quickly adapted. No so with the schvartza. Once introduced to civilization, they destroy it and bring it down to their sub-human level. Despite being taught English 500 years ago, the schvartza still can't get it right. They jump up and down like monkeys on a fruit stand when they get a C on a basic arithmatic test in the 12 grade. The liberals deify schvartzas when they do the NORMAL thing like graduating from school or getting a job."
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3169

This one is funny
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3180
"Atlanta is occupied [censored] tribal territory. No surprise there"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:35:37 PM by Bruicy Kibbutz »
DukeNukem

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
This one is funny
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3180