Author Topic: Naggress Black Rice on rampage against Jewish Jerusalem  (Read 3589 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Naggress Black Rice on rampage against Jewish Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:43:46 AM »
I don't know what to make of this issue anymore when it come to the Bush administration. In one breath they push this road map garbage and in the next they do little to advance it. I think the time left for them to influence this in one way or the other is short. Israel is on the right track by approving the housing units and its should have made the number higher. The bigger the foot print they have there the harder it will be for this issue to be resolved in an unfavorable way. The key here is for Israel to stick to her guns and not give into world opinion. Rice works with the game plan given to her not to say she dose not have opinions of her own on this issue but she will not break ranks with administration policy. In the end Israel must be the one that acts in its own best interests.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 08:26:26 AM »
     This is what happens when Israel receives the loans from the United States.  Israel gets told where and when to build houses by a black chimp from the Unites States.  You can imagine how Olmert answers her:  "Yes, I'm quite sorry for offending your sensibilities.  But this housing project is just a front for my real plan, so please don't worry.   
I'm working very, very hard at at handing the Golan Heights back to our good friend, Syria.  So trust me,  Ms. Rice,  I'm in the process of making Israel so small and indefensible,  that many thousands of Jews will die in the next Arab war against us.  I'm sure this will make both of us very happy.   And I've already screwed Israel over a thousand times before.  I will do anything at all to keep my job as Prime Minister." 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 08:53:09 AM »
A sane Israeli administration would never have agreed to adhering to anything as absurd as the 'roadmap'.

A sane Israeli administration would make it crystal clear that the only 'roadmap' that will work consists of huge quantities of Arab 'roadkill', and that there's absolutely nothing to talk about or negotiate with the so called paleostinkians or any other moooozie savages.

A sane Israeli administration would send Cundosleeza home with a message for her boss Jorge Wahabi...."Where we choose to build in Eretz Yisrael is none of your business. Your input is not desired, nor will it be considered. We are a sovereign nation and resent you meddling in our affairs."

If only.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:19:53 AM »
A sane Israeli administration would never have agreed to adhering to anything as absurd as the 'roadmap'.

A sane Israeli administration would make it crystal clear that the only 'roadmap' that will work consists of huge quantities of Arab 'roadkill', and that there's absolutely nothing to talk about or negotiate with the so called paleostinkians or any other moooozie savages.

A sane Israeli administration would send Cundosleeza home with a message for her boss Jorge Wahabi...."Where we choose to build in Eretz Yisrael is none of your business. Your input is not desired, nor will it be considered. We are a sovereign nation and resent you meddling in our affairs."

If only.
Exactly O0 I honestly believe that with this administration a message like that early on would have ended this road map garbage once and for all. It seems like every administration since Carter follows a path of least resistance on this issue. Israel has been willing to make concessions but if some real resistance to this hair brained garbage was implemented this crap would have stopped long ago.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years