Author Topic: More reason for Israel and Serbia to support each other  (Read 2478 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: More reason for Israel and Serbia to support each other
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 05:15:34 PM »
The Serbian Israeli Friendship is really important. Both of these western countries border Islamic Countries and have parts of their Land IMO stolen by Muslims.

I hate it when people try to separate Serbs and Israelis. Those two people should understand each other better then anyone else.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 06:37:39 PM »
Israel and Serbia should support each other, no doubt about that. Before that can be done, both in Israel and Serbia citizens need to have good leaders such as Kostunica and Sharon. The reason why I support these two is that they are more honest and get to the point what the problem is rather than going around the problem.

Here is another similiar coincidences:
1. Sarajevo breadline massacre was proven beyond reasonable doubt that it was the Muslims who did it to themselves for world opinion and the western pro-islam paid news agencies just happen to be there at the right time? Even the UN investigation team came with the same conclusion, but no news agency (yes, those same news agencies that were present at the breadline) was willing to further this information to the western public. Gee, I wonder why.....
The result of the so-called breadline massacre was bombing of the Serbian military positions around Sarajevo.

Is it no coincidence also that majority of the world conflicts are muslim-related and always it is the muslim who are the victims? There is either something wrong with the muslims or the rest of the world. I do not see many suicide bombers from non-muslim countries. Why? Because our respected religions/philosophies do not support that type of view where people are forced into peace settlements which will without a doubt be broken. It happened many times during the Yugoslav Wars and in Israel.

Perhaps Serbia and Israel should start some sort of alliance with countries who have a very similiar problem as we do. Imagine what would then happened to these satan-worshipping, pro-nazi loving muslims? Think about that..........

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:02:47 AM »
sorry my friend but sharon and kostunica are fake patriots, they just scream "Kosovo i metohija/ Izrael" but the put them money in them pockets;)

KAHANE AND SESELJ, now thats a f...ng team:D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:32:21 AM by Jasmina »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
Today the party of Kostunica DSS is supporting the Serbian Radical Party!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 06:07:05 PM »
I know and the only reason is to stay in power... trust me

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 06:09:38 PM »
I know and the only reason is to stay in power... trust me

Unfortunatelly this is politics!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!