Author Topic: There is good news Obama is dropping in points LATEST SHOWS MCCAIN 66% OBAMA 34%  (Read 1332 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
news.aol.com/political-machine/straw-poll
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
If this poll is reliable, then that is very good news.  I wonder if the people who visit the site are typically right wing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
YES, I have been SEEING this which is    BUT REMEMBER since it's a LIB/AOL poll,  and AOL caters to leftists
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
If this poll is reliable, then that is very good news.  I wonder if the people who visit the site are typically right wing.
Sadly you are right, the poll tends to lean right, so I would not get my hopes up.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
If this poll is reliable, 

IT IS NOT!
This is a completely unscientific poll and should be completely ignored. AOL polls were showing Ron Paul Dominating the Republican field this winter...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
If this poll is reliable, 

IT IS NOT!
This is a completely unscientific poll and should be completely ignored. AOL polls were showing Ron Paul Dominating the Republican field this winter...
Absolutely Right!
  It's like going to Harlem and conducting a poll there... 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
The only real pooll you'll see is after the November election.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I must warn you guys: If you watched the debate the other night, you would know that Obama has had a hard life. :'( Oh, spare me! ::)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I must warn you guys: If you watched the debate the other night, you would know that Obama has had a hard life. :'( Oh, spare me! ::)

I want his life to become much harder from losing the presidential election and being exposed for the fraud he is. I'm afraid nothing will stop this beast however.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West

I want his life to become much harder from losing the presidential election and being exposed for the fraud he is. I'm afraid nothing will stop this beast however.
The man just wants to be president. He has no idea what he is in for as president. Bottom line.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama looked like a buffoon in the debate yesterday.  Every poll will show different that will try to play with voters.  But I really believe that Obama is dropping in numbers, Rasmussen one of the nations top polling numbers also showed Obama slipping.  Remember the left and establishment kicked Hillary to the curb who had a better chance then Bam Bam and so they are investing guys like Soros investing a lot to try to turn this nation into hell on Earth.    I think though the majority of the public is seeing something, not the Zombies they are far gone to crazyland, but the Evangelicals, they Rightwing movements they realize as bad as McCain is and he is we can repair in 4 years, With Bam bam we may not have a nation left to repair.   If we want to be a force JTF also has to have an alliance with the White Southern Baptists who realize one is bad but the other is a nightmare.