Author Topic: Photos of genocide against Serbs by McCain's & Lieberman's favorites  (Read 4832 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Photos of genocide against Serbs by John McCain's & Joe Lieberman's favorites: the Albanians, Croats and Bosnian Muslim Nazis

Photos of Croatian genocide against Serbs

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/03/21/tudjman-the-croatian-ustashe-nazi-genocide-of-krajina-serbs-part-2/

Photos of Bosnian Muslim genocide against Serbs

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/the-real-srebrenica-genocide-the-mass-murder-of-serbs-in-srebrenica-and-gorazde/

Photos of Albanian Muslim genocide against Serbs

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/04/05/usnato-owned-hague-icty-kangaroo-court-frees-kla-mass-murderer-ramush-haradinaj/

We all know about Obama's evil racism and know that we must not vote for him - but no righteous Jew or Serb should even consider voting for John McCain - despite his alleged (phony!) "pro-Israel views".

This guy McCain has the blood of many,many thousands of Serbs on his hands in Kosovo!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Photos of genocide against Serbs by McCain's & Lieberman's favorites
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 04:21:01 PM »
  Those kind of pictures make me sick! I just can't watch them! >:( >:( >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »
Shalom Jasmina,

I know they are gut wrenching and make you sick - including me - but the clueless people who support McCain for US President in '08 need to see what kind of Nazi monsters McCain (and his pal Joe Lieberman) supported in the 90's -and continue to support to this very day!

Both McCain and Lieberman took- and continue to take - lots of money from the Islamist Nazi KLA's front group in the United States: the Albanian American Civic League (AACL) run by disgraced former Congressman Joe DioGuardi.

DioGuardi's AACL raised US$1 MILLION for Senator McCain in one night!

Post these links everywhere you see support for McCain or Lieberman explaining that McCain and Lieberman take money from these Nazi monsters.

Here is what an Albanian website has to say about McCain:

"(R) Senator John McCain who made his name nationally known by advocating the 1999 NATO Bombing of Serbia. Back in 1999, McCain even advocated the we send American troops into Kosova [Kosovo] on behalf of the KLA. McCain has consistently been on the Albanian American Civic League's payroll and even marched with them a year after the NATO intervention. McCain receives 47% of his campaign donations from $2,300 or more contributors. McCain is a conservative Republican and aggressive interventionist."

http://www.albanian.com/community/vbl/showthread.php?t=15532

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 04:41:56 PM »
Shalom Jasmina,

I know they are gut wrenching and make you sick - including me - but the clueless people who support McCain for US President in '08 need to see what kind of Nazi monsters McCain (and his pal Joe Lieberman) supported in the 90's -and continue to support to this very day!

Both McCain and Lieberman took- and continue to take - lots of money from the Islamist Nazi KLA's front group in the United States: the Albanian American Civic League (AACL) run by disgraced former Congressman Joe DioGuardi.

Post these links everywhere you see support for McCain or Lieberman explaining that McCain and Lieberman take money from these Nazi monsters.

"(R) Senator John McCain who made his name nationally known by advocating the 1999 NATO Bombing of Serbia. Back in 1999, McCain even advocated the we send American troops into Kosova [Kosovo] on behalf of the KLA. McCain has consistently been on the Albanian American Civic League's payroll and even marched with them a year after the NATO intervention. McCain receives 47% of his campaign donations from $2,300 or more contributors. McCain is a conservative Republican and aggressive interventionist."

Who do you support then?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »
Shalom Jasmina,

Who do you support then?

That's a Toff question!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:46:24 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »
Shalom Jasmina,

People here are not clueless we know what we would be getting with McCain. What would you want people to support a black muslim radical for president? As a Conservative and Republican I resent being painted with your broad brush. While it was sad that Americas policy on Serbia leaves something to be desired what your expecting people to do would be suicide for America. As far as I see it McCain is the only game in town and I will be doing everything I can to see he gets elected. In this election Americans need to be concerned about whats good for America!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 05:10:03 PM »
"Who do you support then?"

Shalom AmericanHero.

I supported Huckabee before McCain got the nomination.

But there is no way in hell that I would vote for McCain or Obama under any circumstances.

Ron Paul took money from an antisemitic neo-Nazi group so I could not vote for him either.

If someone asked me "who is the worst candidate for America?": definitely Obama.

"who is the worst candidate for Israel?": thats a tough question - both are equally terrible.

But that does NOT mean I will be voting for McCain as the "lesser of two evils". McCain supports the shrinking of Israel to pre-1967 borders, supports opening up the borders of the US to the vilest scum of the earth - the amnesty of 20 Million illegal aliens - which after their families were allowed in would in a few years become 40 Million, 80 Million, 100 Million.Think of multiple Kosovo scenarios all over the South Western part of the United States in just a few years.

During an interview on the Geraldo Rivera show a few years back, McCain was asked what he thought of the fact that in a few years time Hispanic and Third World people in America would outnumber Caucasians and McCain responded:

"Wonderful. It would be wonderful!"

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »
My question may be stupid, but I hope you'll forgive me as I don't know much about the interior politics of the US.
Is it feasable, and could it have a positive issue to organize a massive boycott of the presidential elections?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »
My question may be stupid, but I hope you'll forgive me as I don't know much about the interior politics of the US.
Is it feasable, and could it have a positive issue to organize a massive boycott of the presidential elections?

Most likely it wont because Americans care more about what affects them

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »
"What would you want people to support a black muslim radical for president? As a Conservative and Republican I resent being painted with your broad brush."

Shalom cjd,

read my post again. Nowhere did I write that Jewish or Serbian people - or anybody else for that matter - should vote for Obama.

I also wrote in my post above that Obama would be definitely worse for America.

My "clueless" remark was directed towards Serbs and not Jews. This is the "Save Serbia" section of the forum after all -it is NOT the "Save America" section of the forum -so please don't get all agitated that I was endorsing Obama, cjd. Many,many Serbs I have spoken to deeply regret voting for  Bush last time around in '04 as the "lesser of two evils".

But just because Obama is terrible for America does not mean that McCain will be automatically good for Israel and good for America.

At best, for Americans this election is like picking two methods of suicide: a quick death by gunshot or an agonising long death by a thousand cuts.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »
Most likely it wont because Americans care more about what affects them
Is it possible that american electors still believe american candidates' lies who promise them the moon... ???

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »
The position of JTF's leader Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Moshe on John McCain expressed in these terrific JTF videos:

These are essential viewing for all good people here on JTF concerned for truth and justice about the candidates in this election.

What follows are the links and the JTF text accompanying each video:

McCain's Amnesty Bill Will Destroy America

If leftwing John McCain is elected president, G-d forbid, he will fight obsessively to pass the evil McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill. McCain's amnesty bill will legalize 20 million illegal aliens, and then bring all of their family members to America under "family reunification". If McCain becomes president, America will become a Third World banana republic.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1199965935

McCain Is Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Israel And Anti-Serb

John McCain is a liberal and that is why the media is supporting him so much. The time has come to expose McCain and Romney as fakes. These men can not become President or we are in big trouble.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1198726439

John McCain Nearly Became John Kerry's Running Mate

In 2004, the very liberal John McCain nearly became leftwing Democrat John Kerry's running mate for vice president.Throughout the 2004 presidential election, McCain defended Kerry, praised Kerry and practically endorsed Kerry. It is astonishing that someone like McCain, who is so leftwing and so disloyal to the Republican party, would be a serious candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d95_1201061575

The Leftwing News Media Created John McCain

How can the very liberal John McCain be taken seriously as a possible Republican nominee for president? McCain's entire candidacy is a creation of the leftwing news media. The leftwing media LOVE McCain for sponsoring the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill that would legalize 20 million illegal aliens. And McCain's positions on the other major issues are also very liberal, which has made him a favorite of the leftwing elite.

The 4 Worst Candidates: Clinton, Obama, McCain, Paul

The four most disastrous candidates for president of the United States are Hillary Saddam Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, John McCain and Ron Paul. Here is why they all pose a grave threat to the very survival of America, Israel and Western civilization.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1198722449

Why Leftwing McCain Has Been Successful In Republican Race

The leftwing John McCain has been successful in his bid to become the Republican presidential nominee because "conservatives" have sold us out and have destroyed the Republican party and the conservative movement.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ad_1202000708

New U.S. President Will Be Anti-Serb so we must Fight Back!

All three candidates who now have a realistic chance of being elected president (John McCain, Hillary Saddam Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama) are vicious Serb-haters.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1199965935

McCain Is Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Israel And Anti-Serb

John McCain is a liberal and that is why the media is supporting him so much. The time has come to expose McCain and Romney as fakes. These men can not become President or we are in big trouble.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1198726439

John McCain Nearly Became John Kerry's Running Mate

In 2004, the very liberal John McCain nearly became leftwing Democrat John Kerry's running mate for vice president.Throughout the 2004 presidential election, McCain defended Kerry, praised Kerry and practically endorsed Kerry. It is astonishing that someone like McCain, who is so leftwing and so disloyal to the Republican party, would be a serious candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

The Leftwing News Media Created John McCain

How can the very liberal John McCain be taken seriously as a possible Republican nominee for president? McCain's entire candidacy is a creation of the leftwing news media. The leftwing media LOVE McCain for sponsoring the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill that would legalize 20 million illegal aliens. And McCain's positions on the other major issues are also very liberal, which has made him a favorite of the leftwing elite.

The 4 Worst Candidates: Clinton, Obama, McCain, Paul

The four most disastrous candidates for president of the United States are Hillary Saddam Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, John McCain and Ron Paul. Here is why they all pose a grave threat to the very survival of America, Israel and Western civilization.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a9_1198722449

Why Leftwing McCain Has Been Successful In Republican Race

The leftwing John McCain has been successful in his bid to become the Republican presidential nominee because "conservatives" have sold us out and have destroyed the Republican party and the conservative movement.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ad_1202000708

New U.S. President Will Be Anti-Serb so we must Fight Back!

All three candidates who now have a realistic chance of being elected president (John McCain, Hillary Saddam Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama) are vicious Serb-haters.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »
"What would you want people to support a black muslim radical for president? As a Conservative and Republican I resent being painted with your broad brush."

Shalom cjd,

read my post again. Nowhere did I write that Jewish or Serbian people - or anybody else for that matter - should vote for Obama.

I also wrote in my post above that Obama would be definitely worse for America.

My "clueless" remark was directed towards Serbs and not Jews. This is the "Save Serbia" section of the forum after all -it is NOT the "Save America" section of the forum -so please don't get all agitated that I was endorsing Obama, cjd. Many,many Serbs I have spoken to deeply regret voting for  Bush last time around in '04 as the "lesser of two evils".

But just because Obama is terrible for America does not mean that McCain will be automatically good for Israel and good for America.

At best, for Americans this election is like picking two methods of suicide: a quick death by gunshot or an agonising long death by a thousand cuts.

I'm not agitated it just seems that way :)
Its not that I don't understand where your coming from with your position on McCain. The man would make a better Liberal Democrat than the moderate Republican he claims to be. Sad fact of the matter it will be death by a thousand cuts having McCain in office. With slow death there is always a chance of survival. I voted for Bush both times he let me down on immigration policy and a few other issues that disappointed me greatly. In his first term he had the chance to make real change seeing as the Republicans had full control of the government so to speak. Sitting here now I would still vote the same way because as bad as Bush was it would have been far worse had the opposition made it into the White House. McCain is not good but he is the only alternative to tossing in the towel. As bad as he is on most issues the alternative would be far worse. I could understand telling fellow Serbs not to vote for McCain but if they are fellow Serbs that live here in America they should really think twice about having Obama as president. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »
Shalom cjd,

thanks for your terrific reply!  O0

I'm glad you see that you and I agree on Obama. I am certainly NOT advocating that Serbs support Obama over McCain - far from it.

As far as Serbian Americans are concerned I advise that they do NOT vote for Obama under any circumstances.(See my latest post on this forum if you have any doubts).

As Chaim has pointed out in the JTF videos I linked to above McCain's 100% backing and endorsement of Clinton's insane policies in the late 1990's of attacking Serbia by carpet bombing its civilian infrastructure on behalf of vile al Qaeda trained and funded Islamist Nazi terrorists,caused the deaths of many thousands of innocent Serbian men, women and children.

If Serbian Americans still wish to vote for McCain despite what he did to their brothers and sisters in Serbia it will be a matter of personal moral choice and a conscience vote for individual Serbian Americans to make.

I try and imagine how I would feel as a Jewish person if one of the candidates for US President was fully behind a massive NATO bombing campaign of Israeli civilians on behalf of the Palestinian PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis leading to the deaths of many thousands of innocent Jewish men, women and young children in Israel.

It is only natural and normal that I could not possibly vote for such a candidate.

If I was a Serb living in the United States I could not and would not vote for McCain or Obama,however I do understand the terrible dillemma we are all facing in this election in order to get the least evil candidate into office.

Shalom and Kol Tuv, cjd and thanks once again for your wonderful reply.  :)