Author Topic: Seeking an internally and externally beautiful Christian lady  (Read 39787 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Seeking an internally and externally beautiful Christian lady
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »
Everyone,

I am a Gentile Zionist (a nondenominational Christian of Mexican and Romanian ancestry) seeking a mature and intellectual lady who makes G-d first in her life in all ways. She has to love the Lord more than anyone/anything else and the Chosen People and their homeland as a close second, and America as a third.

She must love the outdoors and all of G-d's creation, be reasonably concerned with her health (i.e. avoids trans fats, etc.) and--this is important--exclusively have a heart for adoption and not biological kids. That is a big deal to me as I have firm personal convictions in this area regarding overpopulation and health.

Needless to say, she must be exclusively committed to saving herself for marriage. Now, the Lord knows we all make mistakes, and I will consider someone who has renounced her past sexual sins. Any substance use outside of very light alcohol consumption is a dealbreaker. No substances whatsoever (as I partake in none) is preferred.

Race, background, height, weight (barring, of course, being dramatically under/overweight), etc. are unimportant. I am not specific about looks, aside from the fact that, of course, she should be attractive enough to maintain my attention.

Blessings,

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:42:41 PM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Seeking an internally and externally beautiful Christian lady
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »
There are far more kids on this planet without parents, love, or the hope of knowing G-d than will ever receive any of those things. The fact that Muslims and Hispanics reproduce like cats and dogs does not mean that I should.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:35:47 PM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:18 AM »
Perhaps the black children who need adoption could be raised up as righteous Gentiles. I would like to see some kids that otherwise would have no chance in the world to know God to have that chance by my hand.

And in any event, I do not want to, and will not, lower myself to the level of third-worlders. I refuse to become as base and primitive as they are and refuse to compete on their level.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »
I am a virgin and have not done ANYTHING save kissing (which I also somewhat regret) outside of wedlock and intend on totally saving myself for my wife.

adam613

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:24:31 PM »
I agree with Yacov here. I didn't even know you posted here as I was busy discussing this with you on Orange's thread.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 01:00:29 AM »
This was my thread, the original. I just chimed in on Orange's thread to support him.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 06:21:57 AM »
The World needs a large Righteous Gentile population just like it needs a large Jewish population.

The world is drastically overpopulated, don't you think?

The Germans became so 'fruitful' that they started seeking more living room in other people's countries.  Black Africa is set to have a population of two billion soon, thanks to all the aid and assistance given it by Europe and America.  These will come looking for homes all over the world.

However, had principles of good birth control been applied the world would have been spared the Germans and the Africans.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 02:17:35 AM »
That is why good people have to have a lot of kids. So the evil people, who have a lot of kids regardless, don't take over.
There is no way civilized people can ever compete with Third World cats and dogs in breeding. No way. We are lowering ourselves to their level by trying. I think a campaign for mass contraception/sterilization in the Third World will be much more effective than us trying to out-spawn them.

How many starving African men would be willing to get a vasectomy for $100? I say quite a bit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 03:17:44 AM »
There's no way the average white will ever have twelve children each. Isn't going to happen. Whites are too civilized for that. We need to kick the cats and dogs out of America, not fool ourselves into thinking we can win their game. It's not possible to out-breed people whose first pregnancy comes typically before the age of fourteen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 02:42:21 PM »
Religious Jews in Israel have as many as 10 or 12 kids. My rabbi in The United States has 8 kids.
More power to them, but this is not likely to become the norm for very many whites or even Jews. The devout Jews living in the frontier communities have a culture that emphasizes high fertility. You can't really force that on people who have not grown up with that.

Don't white Catholics also have a lot of kids? That should be the example for American Gentiles.
Not really. Look at Italy and Spain with their average of 1.2 children per woman. In the U.S. it's not that much higher, about two.

In any case, we really should be focusing on kicking Third Worlders out and/or limiting their birthrate/inducing them to be sterilized. At least half of Hispanics are either 100% illegal or the children of illegals and have no business being here, period.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 03:32:27 AM »
Actually I come from an Italian family, and Yacov is right, Catholics (mainly the Irish and Italians) do tend to have more children. In recent years, the average amount per family has decreased.. of course in Europe.. but in America as well. My brother has three children right now at 34, I think he's done. But I on the other hand, will have as many children as I can afford, though I don't consider myself Catholic, simply Christian.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 12:29:10 AM »
Italian family with four kids ,Christian not Catholic... :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »
Righteous Gentiles obviously include any Gentile who obeys the Noahide Laws, even if he is from another religion. But pure Noahides are those who not only obey that Laws, but also believe in the Rabbi's interpretation of the Tanach.
It's Hallachicaly permisible for a Ben Noah to marry any righteous Gentile, but how can a Christian  ( who believes the Messiah has already come) and a Ben Noah ( who still waits for the Messiah) live together and have children. What education will they give to their children? So you are right to seek a Christian wife. However, I wonder, is this forum to help Righteous Gentile dating, or Noahide dating. Righteous Gentiles who have another religion, often find support in their churches to find a mate. They do not need a Jewish/Noahide board.
For example, I cannot consider myself to be a pure Noahide ( because I differ with Rabanan about the origin of the Hebrew alphabeth), why would I use this boerd to find a wife???

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »
Righteous Gentiles obviously include any Gentile who obeys the Noahide Laws, even if he is from another religion. But pure Noahides are those who not only obey that Laws, but also believe in the Rabbi's interpretation of the Tanach.
It's Hallachicaly permisible for a Ben Noah to marry any righteous Gentile, but how can a Christian  ( who believes the Messiah has already come) and a Ben Noah ( who still waits for the Messiah) live together and have children. What education will they give to their children? So you are right to seek a Christian wife. However, I wonder, is this forum to help Righteous Gentile dating, or Noahide dating. Righteous Gentiles who have another religion, often find support in their churches to find a mate. They do not need a Jewish/Noahide board.
For example, I cannot consider myself to be a pure Noahide ( because I differ with Rabanan about the origin of the Hebrew alphabeth), why would I use this boerd to find a wife???

This forum is for all righteous gentiles.

yes, that's true this section here is for righteous gentiles. the righteous gentiles here bring morality, love and make the world a better place. O0

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
Religious Jews in Israel have as many as 10 or 12 kids. My rabbi in The United States has 8 kids.

Don't white Catholics also have a lot of kids? That should be the example for American Gentiles.

No, Catholic areas have some of the lowest birth rates now.  An Italian woman averages just 1.1 children now.  Quebec, which is the French Catholic province in Canada has the lowest Canadian birth rate.  That's why Europe is going to be Muslim in 50 years if they don't do something now.  France already has more babies born to Muslim families than Christian families. 

I want to adopt a couple of Black Children, I don't care about skin colour nor do I feel a need to preserve the white "race."  My ancient ancestors were running around with face paint worshiping nature and engaging in all kinds of detestable acts like human sacrifice and sexual immorality.  Most whites are returning to their pagan roots in the west as evidenced by the rapid moral decline of Television and Movies.  I have more in common with a Black brother in Christ over in Africa than I do with most whites.  Some of the only people standing up against homosexual bishops and priests in the various denominations of the Christian Church are over in Africa. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »

No, Catholic areas have some of the lowest birth rates now.  An Italian woman averages just 1.1 children now.  Quebec, which is the French Catholic province in Canada has the lowest Canadian birth rate.  That's why Europe is going to be Muslim in 50 years if they don't do something now.  France already has more babies born to Muslim families than Christian families. 

Thats right the "white" Race is slowly dying out because they are not producing the children as they once did. Most of ts due to soical-economic status, the more educated a person is less children they have.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 02:00:55 AM »

I want to adopt a couple of Black Children, I don't care about skin colour nor do I feel a need to preserve the white "race."  My ancient ancestors were running around with face paint worshiping nature and engaging in all kinds of detestable acts like human sacrifice and sexual immorality.  Most whites are returning to their pagan roots in the west as evidenced by the rapid moral decline of Television and Movies.  I have more in common with a Black brother in Christ over in Africa than I do with most whites.  Some of the only people standing up against homosexual bishops and priests in the various denominations of the Christian Church are over in Africa. 

Chances are whoever you adopt will be brought up to reflect your values, so it doesn't matter his skin color is. I like what you said about race, however, whites did assist in establishing Western Civilization, and not the third world jungle that many blacks are (enjoying) living in. Nevertheless, you are right, foolishness is taking over the world.

It's true, my ancestors were the beneficiaries of the spread of Christianity and for that I'm thankful.  Who knows how Africa and the Middle east would have turned out if Christianity hadn't been overrun by Islam?  Civilization may have flowered there too, instead of having 700 AD Bedouin culture rammed down their throats by Mohamed's lieutenants.   The Church had it's dark days for centuries and the shame of anti semitism which still rears its ugly head in parts of the Church, but there are always some of us Christians who stand behind Israel and the Jews.   I tell my wife that I often think one of the acid tests of one's conversion to Christianity is your attitude toward Jews.  If you are a Christian you should love Yeshua's brethren. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 04:42:05 AM »

White people that find their race unimportant to preserve, are helping to destroy it.
Congrats  O0
I think you need think twice before adopting africans.

The decline of morals on Tv and movies is more from the top to the bottom than opposite:
 is rather directed by hollywood and media empires, than it comes from the "whites who turn back on paganism"

The worst tv for the moment is ganster-rap on channels like mtv.

I would like , to close down freedom of press in regard of this moral decline.
What triggered the collapse of Church? Wasn't Tv behind this?
What was behind May 68 & the liberation ideology of Marxist priests...
They wanted to change the world, society for the better, Marxist communism was like good , capitalism was 'evil' .

Anyway , I at last do care about skin & ethnicity , There are already too much blacks here in Europe,
They are not going to save Christianity, and I'll refuse a black priest. No way !
I think that africans should stay in Africa.
Anyway in Europe we don't need any more people of other races, certainly not blacks, north-africans or arabs.
 We should send all of them back to their homelands.

Regarding to find a nice Christian lady:
I think most of the Western European families have nice women, but they are spoiled by the last 40 years of feminism.
It is the opposite of the man-woman relation in the 50ties now.

I am convinced that marrying someone from another continent is wrong.
So marrying a native from within a range of 1000km is preferable.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 12:30:58 AM »
White people that find their race unimportant to preserve, are helping to destroy it.
Congrats  O0
I think you need think twice before adopting africans.

The decline of morals on Tv and movies is more from the top to the bottom than opposite:
 is rather directed by hollywood and media empires, than it comes from the "whites who turn back on paganism"

The worst tv for the moment is ganster-rap on channels like mtv.
Ambiorix, this is a horrible thing to say. Yeshuadisciple has exactly the right attitude, and it also happens to be Chaim's. We are not white supremacists. We are not out to preserve the "whiteness" of civilization. You know that. The idea that all kids of African descent should just be discarded is something that David Duke would say. You should be applauding those people who want to raise them not to be savages.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 12:50:15 AM »
OK C.F.,

You see, I am unfortunately surrounded in my city, year by year it gets worse, by people from africa and arabia.

I know it is a matter of time before the white people will perish. It is neighbourhood by neighbourhood, that gets Islamised , end africanised.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE COLONISATION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sick of living in my city. 

Unfortunately most Arabs or blacks or not a contribution to our society.
Indians, Japanese , NON-muslim Arabs/Persians/Egyptians...
In small numbers, are OK.

But what is happening now , is a mass-invasion of non-europeans , that will unalterably change the continent.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 01:51:27 AM »
a mass-invasion of non-europeans , that will unalterably change the continent.

100% bang on  O0 And its alomst impossible to remove them.

Exactly the biggest threat to the white race is themselves, they cross breed mix cultures, and choose to have black children.

I am convinced that marrying someone from another continent is wrong.

This I don't agree with, to a point. I am marrying a white man from another continent, which I find 100% acceptable.  ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
Everybody, this obsession with "preserving the white race" is looking a whole lot like Whorefront. JTF is not a Jewish version of Whorefront. Part of our reason for existing is to combat this lunacy, not copy it for ourselves.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »
Everybody, this obsession with "preserving the white race" is looking a whole lot like Whorefront. JTF is not a Jewish version of Whorefront. Part of our reason for existing is to combat this lunacy, not copy it for ourselves.
DEAR C.F.
HELP US!
WE ARE IN DANGER!
DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE UP?
AND COMMIT SUICIDE TODAY?
NO I WILL FIGHT BACK, I WILL NEVER ACCEPT A FOREIGN MUSLIM RULER.
OF COURSE I WANT TO PRESERVE MY RACE, MY COUNTRY, MY RELIGION, MY FREEDOM.
YOU SHOULD, EVERYBODY SHOULD.
THEY ARE TAKING OVER EUROPE. IF WE DON'T STOP, THEY WILL PERFORM A HOLOCAUST ON US.
WE EUROPEANS, WESTERNERS, NON-MUSLIMS, WE ARE IN DANGER.
FORGET ABOUT THE 'WHITE SUPERRACE'-THEORIES.

I AM JUST TALKING ABOUT :

WILL THERE BE CIVIL WAR AND ETHNICAL CLEANSING ON US , I THINK , YES.
JIHAD IS ON ITS WAY ! IN 15 YEARS IT WILL BE EXPLODING FOR SURE.

THE RACIST ATTACKS ARE ON THE RISE!  THE MUSLIMS ARE BURNING SUBURBS IN FRANCE, IT'S A TRADITION !
SHOULD I SHUT UP BECAUSE THE P.C.-IDEOLOGY WANTS TO PUT DOWN FREE SPEECH?

NO.

WE MUST BY ALL MEANS RESIST WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

http://www.jtf.org/america/america.texas.now.non.white.htm
http://www.jtf.org/america/america.french.muslim.riots.one.htm
http://www.jtf.org/america/america.french.muslim.riots.two.htm
http://www.jtf.org/america/america.muslims.riot.over.mohammed.cartoon.htm
http://www.jtf.org/america/america.illegal.alien.amnesty.america.doomed.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 02:25:02 AM »
Ambi, it's nuts to equate adopting black kids in the foster-care system with Muslims overruning the country. This is just asinine.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 08:31:32 AM »
Exactly C.F., we sound more like Whorefront, when we want to preserve whiteness or the white race. This nonsense must stop! As long as someone's righteous it doesn't matter what race he or she is or marries, and most of those righteous people don't cry because of having a backwards 3rd world culture like blacks, they deal with it. I think one of the reasons some whites want to preserve whiteness or whatever is because some whites are afraid of being picked on if they are race mixed, or becoming minorities and or seeing degenerate black culture as their own if they are part black, and being proud of nothing as far as achievements. Achievements were done through inspiration, culture choice and motivation, not by race genetics. This is cultural, and there are righteous people, but for some people they want to belong more than culturally (racially) in some cases, and feel proud with what their race has accomplished and beauty it has.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 08:33:56 AM by JTFFan »