Author Topic: Obama is a LIAR: He Does NOT support Serbia - he supports the Islamist Nazi KLA!  (Read 3231 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Obama would not rule out US/NATO attacking Serbia if she moved to retake Kosovo!

If the Subject is The Balkans, Obama Offers no Change we can Believe In

Republican Riot by Julia Gorin

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1447

Some people got excited over this March 1 letter by Barack Obama in response to the president of the Serbian Unity Congress, Mirjana Samardzija:

I share your concerns about the situation in the Balkans and, in particular, about the need to protect minority rights in that region. For that reason, within hours of Kosovo’s declaration of independence, I issued a statement that insisted that all the people of Kosovo, of whatever ethnic origin, must be able to live in a free, tolerant and prosperous society where minority rihgts and religious sites are fully protected. I also noted in my statement that Serbia and its people have suffered terribly over the past two deccades and that Serbs deserve a more peaceful, prosperous, and hopeful future. I strongly support the goal of fully integratigng Serbia into the democratic West, including membership in Euro-Atlantic institutions like the EU.

Regarding Kosovo, the United States has a continuing responsibility to encourage all parties to seek a peaceful resolution of remaining disputes. As part of that responsibility, I support and will assist in any way possible dialogue among theparties in Kosovo because I believe that peace and stability there can only truly be ensured by solutions that are acceptable to all sides. Even in the absence of mutual agreement, the rights of minorities and the need to protect the historic religious sites to which you refer are non-negotiable issues.

Let me reiterate my strong belief that Serbia is an integral part of modern Europe. It belongs in Western institutions like the European Union, which will help brring the stability and prosperity that the Serbian people deserve.

I recommend the widely emailed Trifkovic take:

A tepid letter filled with platitudinous waffle, misnamed “Obama Appeals to the Serbs,” has been posted at various Serbian sites. It is still being circulated, without commentary but with the implication that this is somehow a positive development.

Even a cursory glance shows that this is, in reality, an unimaginative exercise in “ethnic outreach” penned by some junior campaign staffer. It is in the same league with a similar effort by John Kerry’s campaign to placate the Serbs in October 2004. Both epistles are deeply devious, and as devoid of political meaning as any document offered by the EU for signature to Serbia in recent months.

The question that remains unanswered is simple and straightforward:

“Senator Obama: If elected President, will you order de-recognition by the United States of the illegal Albanian quasi-state that was self-prolaimed in the Serbian province of Kosovo last February 17?”

If he is not prepared to give a clear answer, he does not get the Serb vote — period.

Please also note that in the recent Cleveland debate between Clinton and Obama, moderator Tim Russert asked the candidates whether as commander in chief they would act militarily should Serbia invade Kosovo in an attempt to keep it from breaking off. Both responded that they would rule out no options:

RUSSERT: [Medvedev is] 42 years old, he’s a former law professor. He is Mr. Putin’s campaign manager. He is going to be the new president of Russia. And if he says to the Russian troops, you know what, why don’t you go help Serbia retake Kosovo, what does President Obama do?

OBAMA: Well, I think that we work with the international community that has also recognized Kosovo, and state that that’s unacceptable. But, fortunately, we have a strong international structure anchored in NATO to deal with this issue.

We don’t have to work in isolation. And this is an area where I think that the Clinton administration deserves a lot of credit, is, you know, the way in which they put together a coalition that has functioned. It has not been perfect, but it saved lives. And we created a situation in which not only Kosovo, but other parts of the former Yugoslavia at least have the potential to over time build democracies and enter into the broader European community.

But, you know, be very clear: We have recognized the country of Kosovo as an independent, sovereign nation, as has Great Britain and many other countries in the region. And I think that that carries with it, then, certain obligations to ensure that they are not invaded.

Let’s also recall this recent op-ed titled “Ghosts of Kosovo” by Samantha Power, Obama’s recently resigned foreign policy adviser and board member of the International Crisis Group, the Soros-funded NGO that has been overseeing the destabilization of the Balkans. In it, she applauds and commends the Kosovo thieves, opening with a paragraph that contains the sentence: “Having bristled under Serbian rule and then U.N. administration, Kosovars were elated by the prospect of at last controlling their own affairs.”

That is, Kosovars were elated by the prospect of running their narco/sex/terror businesses unimpeded.

Hillary isn’t the only “monster”, Ms. Power. As always, from the best political friends to the worst enemies, you and she are on the same page re Kosovo. The real ghosts of Kosovo certainly don’t support rewarding the Albanians, who made them ghosts in the first place.

Obama made his position clear the very day that Albanians officially seized Kosovo, as did his clones Hillary Clinton and John McCain:

Though caught up in two new nominating votes, which take place in Wisconsin and Hawaii…Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) and Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) both took a moment to endorse Kosovo’s declared independence from Serbia…Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) also welcomed Kosovo’s independence…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama's position is clear: Kosovo is now a separate independent state from Serbia.

Obama Advisor: Kosovo, Serbia Must Move On

Robert Gelbard is now an advisor to Barack Obama

03 June 2008 Pristina _

Kosovo is now independent and Serbia must learn to live with it, a former United States envoy and advisor to presidential hopeful Barack Obama says.

Robert Gelbard, currently an advisor to the US presidential hopeful, Barack Obama said Serbia had the possibility to change the situation in Kosovo in its interest but now there is no going back.

“Kosovo is now a sovereign state. The new Serbian government knows that it should live with Kosovo and no matter what, a dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina is necessary,” Gelbard, who represented the US government during the 1998-1999 war in Kosovo, told Voice of America.

“It is neither Russia, nor India, China or Brazil who can dictate any move on the issue,” he said reminding that both Serbian and Kosovo authorities should start talking to each other as future developments will depend on such an approach.

Kosovo declared independence from Serbia on February 17, despite Serbia’s opposition and it has been so far recognised by 43 countries, including the United States and the majority of European Union member states.

Asked what the stance of Obama is on Kosovo, Gelbard explained that he had already made his vision for both countries known.

“Obama has clearly made his stance upon Kosovo’s declaration of independence. He said that Kosovo as an independent country has a big responsibility to protect the minorities… and Serbia must strengthen its democratic institutions,” Gelbard added.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/10706/

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
Who the dumm said Obama supports Serbia? ??? It was clearly obvious from the start, especially last february, that he would not. Unfortunately, McCain isen't different, leaving no choice to voters. :'(

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
I say fk the USA nazi's, they can try but there is no way for Kosovo to get a chair in the UN! That chair means a lot and they all know it. USA government is to blame for all this mess cause they made it all happen for their own interest. They made us look bad so they could accomplish it. Anti-Serb policy will probably keep on going but the future will reveal all of the lies and the truth about Serbian nation. As you can hear about organ harvesting now, you'll be able to hear many other nasty things that happened, just be patient.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
Taiwan neither doesn't have a chair at UN so what? 23 states recognized unofficially its independance (even if the island never claimed it).

We sould not care about whether or not albanian kosovo will obtain a chair at UN or EU membership. We should fight for setting back police and customs agents on all the borders of Serbia. That's the first step to the global goal, reinsturation of Serbian law in the whole teritory of Serbia, including Kosovo and Metohija.