Author Topic: Pat Buchanan: We should negotiate with Iran  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pat Buchanan: We should negotiate with Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:39:23 PM »
Buchanan said last week on hannity and colmes that with john mccain as us pres and netanyahu as israel pm, their would be war with Iran. I think he is giving pipi and juan too much credit. They wouldn't do it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:57:59 PM »
Can we negotiate using Buchanan? Or are the Iranians not that desperate? Come to think of it, we have a lot of a-holes in this country.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:01:37 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »
Buchanan said last week on hannity and colmes that with john mccain as us pres and netanyahu as israel pm, their would be war with Iran. I think he is giving pipi and juan too much credit. They wouldn't do it.
Everything is about a Jewish conspiracy for Fag Buchanan.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »
I heard Buchanan was Obamas first choice for VP.  They both seem to have identical ideas about our foreign policy.  :)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 11:38:47 PM »
It's too bad Buchanan is such a jew hater, because he's dead on on most issues. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »

Why dont we just sit and have a halal sandwish with lucifer, he's a nice guy....... >:( That is what these idots say, I cant STAND Bushanan. SOME people.....they have just lived too long.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 11:52:14 PM »
What You just bomb the hell out of them O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 11:57:53 PM »

If men were men and women were women that might just happen.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 05:31:03 AM »

Scriabin.. I LIVE for the day when this would happen. If it gets REALLY bad, men WILL have to seize control..Did you know, Scriabin, I am a hero and champion of men in paltalk the radio chat server?  There is a consistant tug-of-war going on, where they now fight to get me in a room, I am loved and respected by just about every man on the political forum in paltalk- even the liberal men are seeing the light, when they see how filthy femNAZIs really are.  These men now yell, hollar, say what they mean, etc.. And it is my stance that has given them the courage to THROW off the SHACKLES of the femNAZI agenda. B"H THANK G-D!  When they hear me tell these nasty liberals SLOBS off, I get little audible roses  ^-^  LOTS AND LOTS of them. ;) from EVERY man, except of course, the muZlims in the human rights section, where I literally humble those filthy scum muZlim nazi humans.  They HATE it when a woman does that.  ::)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

Scriabin.. I LIVE for the day when this would happen. If it gets REALLY bad, men WILL have to seize control..Did you know, Scriabin, I am a hero and champion of men in paltalk the radio chat server?  There is a consistant tug-of-war going on, where they now fight to get me in a room, I am loved and respected by just about every man on the political forum in paltalk- even the liberal men are seeing the light, when they see how filthy femNAZIs really are.  These men now yell, hollar, say what they mean, etc.. And it is my stance that has given them the courage to THROW off the SHACKLES of the femNAZI agenda. B"H THANK G-D!  When they hear me tell these nasty liberals SLOBS off, I get little audible roses  ^-^  LOTS AND LOTS of them. ;) from EVERY man, except of course, the muZlims in the human rights section, where I literally humble those filthy scum muZlim nazi humans.  They HATE it when a woman does that.  ::)

G-d bless you, Paulette.

You're the best.

Offline FlashLair

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
Oh I have to disagree. While some may come hima traitor for these words, it is just the opposite of what is true. Thomas Jefferson, said this when discussing foreign policy:

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

If you really want to see thousands more die for another pointless war, then fight you should join the military and volunteer first to be on the front line.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:17:24 PM by FlashLair »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »
Buchanus only supports Iran because he wants them to kill Jews.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »
Oh I have to disagree. While some may come hima traitor for these words, it is just the opposite of what is true. Thomas Jefferson, said this when discussing foreign policy:

If you really want to see thousands more die for another pointless war, then fight you should join the military and volunteer first to be on the front line. If anyone here has actually been in a war (a true war), then let him be the first to speak.

Actually there are some US companies doing business with Iran such as Goodyear and General Electric.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline FlashLair

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »
Buchanus only supports Iran because he wants them to kill Jews.

A fale notion created by fear and propaganda, pray tell how a nation with an awful navy, airforce, and an army that could not even rival saddam's, can possibly combat a nation with Nucleur weapons and one of the most advanced militarys in the world.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing." Eisenhower

Actually there are some US companies doing business with Iran such as Goodyear and General Electric.

Its none of our business what happens in any other foreign nation, as the founding fathers have previously stated.

Offline FlashLair

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 01:50:18 PM »
It was always predictable what Pat Buchanan's position would be regarding Iran.  The sad thing is that even the conservative media doesn't point out the anti-Semitic basis for this belief, and they even give him a pass on his ideas about Nazi Germany not being a threat, and promote his book.  Pat Buchanan is a modern-day Edomite who only wants our foreign policy to be whatever causes Jews the most harm (even if that same policy is also bad for the United States), and then wants to sit back and watch Jews be destroyed as a result.  The prophecy of Obadiah in the Tanach is about folks like him.

I disagree, Dan ben Noah. You have blissfully ignored my latest 2 posts, quotations by the ones that founded America and Conservatism. You cannot attack a nation if it poses no direct threat to you. Britain made a huge mistake by trying to get involved in the German-Soviet conflict, as Buchanan has pointed out, they no longer have an empire due to this decision. Poland was lost to either the USSR or the Germans, no getting out of it. Just as modern day Tibet is lost today, there is no way we can free it. Because China is very powerful and owns it. We (Westerners) couldn't fight against the Soviets and win.

And let me remind you of something that is forgotten in text books. World War 2 began over the illegal occupation of Poland. But at the war's end, the USSR gained complete control of Poland anyways. Don't you see anything wrong with that?

A Non-Interventionalist Foreign policy was originally crafted by the original Founding Fathers in order to keep America out of foreign affairs and useless wars that Europe has become known for. No treatys, alliances, etc.. that will get our own killed for some other nation. That is the policy that Taft and Buchanan had followed. Thats why he opposed the Iraqi war, Vietnam, etc..

And as I had already explained previously, the third-world nation of Iran poses no threat to Israel. Israel can destroy any nation of the Middle East due to its technological advances and funding. And in the words of Eisenhower, I wouldn't listen to anyone that seriously talked about such a thing. And now you have politicians like Obama and Mccain pledging to attack iran if necessary and even threatening nucleur war against a nation that hasn't even attacked us or threatened us directly. It is insanity, and hopefully the ones responsible for the war will be able to see what they have turned into. An American Empire would be something like Rome, Greece, Persian emprie, British Empire, etc...  and will die eventually. Its important that America doesn't become an empire, since it will be it will be its inevitable death.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:52:14 PM by FlashLair »

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »
Buchanan is well known for his white supremacist views, and anti-semitism.
Frankly I am shocked that he is even allowed on networks like MSNBC as a contributer.
I thought the media is controlled by the Jews. What gives??? ::)
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline FlashLair

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
As I have implied, there is no one that can oppose Pat Buchanan who at the same time claims to follow the founding fathers.