Author Topic: wheres. Trumpeldor, Dominater96, Ari  (Read 4956 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: wheres. Trumpeldor, Dominater96, Ari
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »
What did Ari do? I thought he was really pro JTF?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 04:41:01 AM »
if you all knew this about skippy, then you have a communication problem.  It's pathetic.

All JTFers who go to a meet and have their picture taken should KNOW that, be told that.  So that they don't give the picture to them. Infact, they should only keep the picture amongst themselves - those that were in the picture.

Infact, if somebody is such a bad character, a traitor type, then any JTFers that go to a meet, should damn well know..  I think this is really pathetic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 06:14:27 AM »
She's not a nazi she goes there nazi sites to sow dissent.And she never posted JTF people's photos on nazi sites if you say she did show  me.O.K. she did'nt get along with some people here but a nazi she's not
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:16:30 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 06:37:40 AM »
She's not a nazi she goes there nazi sites to sow dissent.And she never posted JTF people's photos on nazi sites if you say she did show  me.O.K. she did'nt get along with some people here but a nazi she's not

I don't check nazi forums. But she posted it on that forum that shall not be named(not a nazi forum). The moderators deleted it.  Better not to talk about skippy/kiwi and the entire incident.

Somebody else said she was a nazi. But saying she is not might miss the point. She is very very bad. The point is that JTFers going to meets, should certainly know if there are any suspicions that certain JTFers are bad. So they don't go and send pictures to them! And so they don't cause any other damage.  Ari went as far as becoming a moderator.. (I have no idea what blind stupidity led to that. We didn't know he was bad, but his brain and personality were more stupid than an animal in terms of maturity/development)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:44:43 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 07:04:52 AM »
Hey I think this is being rather harsh on people who fitted in perfectly fine in JTF on previous accounts.

Wherever they have gone. Whatever they are doing or have done, has happened. There is no need to talk so very badly of people who have made mistakes or had issues.

And Ari q_q_ was a very nice person generally. After speaking to him about certain topics i wouldn't say he was stupid, he is actually quite intelligent and gave quite a different insight into a lot of things. I reckon the photo just gave the wrong message.
Your point is important about safety too.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 07:35:57 AM »
Ari had written - not on this forum - but maybe in PMs or on some other forum, that he was playing 2 sides, and he said people here that the Torah up our     a s s e s /   a r s e s.

Most people were not aware of it, but moderators were and gave it as the reason why they banned him.   (besides the fact that he made a mockery of the appreciation for creation section.. Now we know it was intentional)   . He did other damage we don't know about, but other admins are aware of.

As far as the brain and attitude he displayed on this forum is concerned, I only see confirmation that he was an immature retard.
(though I do have a friend who would write like that too, but is very intelligent in conversation on the phone..  I know some people just can't write..  The friend in mind is so dyslexic though, he once said - on tv - that he couldn't read!)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 07:40:50 AM by q_q_ »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »
if you all knew this about skippy, then you have a communication problem.  It's pathetic.

All JTFers who go to a meet and have their picture taken should KNOW that, be told that.  So that they don't give the picture to them. Infact, they should only keep the picture amongst themselves - those that were in the picture.

Infact, if somebody is such a bad character, a traitor type, then any JTFers that go to a meet, should damn well know..  I think this is really pathetic.

After seeing what kiwi/ Skippy did regarding posting a picture of JTF members,  mentioning the nicknames of the members,   and doing other things that endanger the lives of people associated with JTF,    it probably is best for JTF members not to take individual or group pictures at future meetings.     All it takes is one individual to betray the confidence of many.   kiwi/  Skippy is a prime example of this.       I'm appalled by her actions.   

The actions of kiwi/ Skippy on some other forums and some other parts of the internet towards JTF,  VJA,  and it's supporters  has already lead to an even greater commitment towards JTF and VJA.     Both financially and in terms of promoting these excellent causes.      I'm sure this is practically the last thing she wanted to happen and will very likely be in denial that she actually helped JTF and VJA through her actions.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »
right, i think that goes without saying.

I think we should stop discussing that character.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 02:09:45 PM »
I dont know who 2 of the 3 are and I dont care they are gone so we need to move on and not mention these people