Author Topic: NKR going to establish relations with Kosovo? I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2217 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
DISGUSTING, I'M ASHAMED OF THIS TRAITOROUS BEHAVIOR, THERE ARE NO PARALLELS.
THE ALBANIAN NAZIS SUCCEEDED IN STEALING KOSOVO BUT THEY DIDN'T IN ARTSAKH.
KOSOVO IS SERBIA.
I HOPE THEIR PLANS FAIL.

http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=26322

Parallels between Kosovo and Karabakh and the mechanism of recognition of independence on the Kosovo model were discussed a few days ago in Stepanakert. The discussion was initiated by the Open Society NGO. The round-table meeting was conducted by Karen Bekaryan, the chair of the European Integration NGO (Armenia). The representatives of the parliament, the foreign ministry, NGOs, experts took part in the discussion.

With regard to the recognition of Kosovo, Karen Bekaryan said as a result of developments regarding this process the most pro-Russian nation suffered which will affect the process in the South Caucasus in the sense of sustaining the interests of the West. As a result, Karen Bekaryan says, Serbia suffered great losses and was nevertheless involved in the process of European integration but without any expectation from Russia.

“There is the danger of application of the Serbian, more exactly the Yugoslavian model, to the South Caucasus. Having a number of internal problems, we can appear in the shoes of Yugoslavian Serbia. There is such danger, and it is necessary to be aware of it and to define the political agenda clearly,” Karen Bekaryan said.

With regard to parallels, Karen Bekaryan said unlike the Armenian states, Kosovo was able to gain independence during this process and avoid the Albanian factor. “Everything was done for the Kosovo elite not to become part of the Albanian elite, unlike Armenia. And it is not accidental that at some point Karabakh was not participating in the talks. Kosovo was able to avoid this and get a trump card,” Karen Bekaryan said.

And if in our case Armenia is perceived and presented as the guarantor of security of Karabakh, in the case of Kosovo Albania has never been perceived as such. Therefore, the world offered guarantees to Kosovo, the UN and the European organizations. And this was inevitably reflected in the process of settlement.

“Therefore the UN resolutions on Kosovo were guarantees of security and humanitarian issues, and in our case the restoration of territorial integrity of Azerbaijan. It would be ingenuous to view the problems on the legal level because it is obviously a political issue. From the standpoint of political interests of the West, recognition of Karabakh’s independence has not ripened yet. As soon as it ripens, all the hindrances will be easily overcome,” the expert said.

Among one of the steps it was offered to set up relations between Karabakh and Kosovo, KarabakhOpen reports.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Brother could you enlighten us briefly on what this is about.

No disrespect, but my attention isnt in the caucasus right now.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Nagorno Karabakh is an Armenian territory that was given to Azeris (cross breeds of Albanians and Turks) by Lenin in 1922 (if I'm not mistaken it's either 22 or 20) in order to create conflict between Christian Armenians and Muslim Azzies.
So that they don't get together and rebel against the Soviets so the region was Balkanized.
When the Soviet Union collapsed the Armenians wanted independence naturally they wanted to be reunified with their people in Armenia. The Azzies started this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumgait_pogrom and a war ensued. WE WON THE WAR.
Now Artsakh (which is the real name before the turds changed it to Karabakh which means 'black garden') wants independence and recognition and some people want to use the illegal so-called precedent of Kosovo to get it.
Most Armenian people don't support Kosovo independence but politics as always for WHORES. I'm not religious and I don't support Kosovo, you can imagine the reaction of the religious Orthodox or even Catholic Armenians?
Anyway they are talking about establishing 'dimpomatic relations' with the albanian muslim nazi scum of the earth and I'm against that. Wanted to let you know about this.
Serbia too voted in favor of Azerbaijan when they said Artsakh should be returned to the azzy muzzies.
So politically Serbia and Armenia are not allies and that pisses me off.
Artsakh must be independent AND Kosovo must be returned to Serbia. THIS WAY THERE WILL BE JUSTICE.
We have to work together to strengthen our relationships especially when both Serbia and Armenia are allied with Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 06:29:43 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
What pisses me off is the following:
France, Poland, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Czech Republic, USA ...etc. They all recognized independence! Among other of course.
Our government is as dumb as it is the case with the USA but the difference is that we're not NAZI'S like they are!