Author Topic: Leftist communist Jewboy to become Foeign secretaty from Londonstan  (Read 5245 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
he's also anti Israel     

UK's new foreign secretary has sparse Mideast record
By HERB KEINON
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 

Israel seemed unconcerned Thursday by the appointment of British Foreign Secretary David Miliband, despite media reports that he is likely to be more critical of Israel than his predecessor, with officials in Jerusalem pointing out that Miliband has made few public pronouncements on the Middle East.

Miliband, 41, was selected as foreign secretary on Thursday by new British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. He will be the youngest foreign secretary in some 30 years.

One official in Jerusalem said that Miliband, who is Jewish, was expected to follow Brown's policies toward Israel. Brown is considered to be a friend of Israel.

The BBC reported on its Web site that "Miliband's Jewish background will be noted particularly in the Middle East. Israel will welcome this - but equally it allows him the freedom to criticize Israel, as he has done, without being accused of anti-Semitism."

Despite the BBC's confidence that Israel would welcome a Jewish foreign secretary, some government officials in Jerusalem - not knowing of Miliband's Jewish background - noted that a few of the most withering of Israel's critics in England are Jews.

Officials in Jerusalem were also unfamiliar with Miliband's criticism of Israel. According to press reports at the time, Miliband was critical in a cabinet meeting last July of Blair's refusal to denounce Israel for its actions during the Second Lebanon War.

The BBC reported that Miliband's appointment could presage a shift "in British foreign policy to one in which criticism of the United States and Israel is not off the agenda - as it was under Tony Blair."

Miliband's father, a Marxist theoretician, was originally from Poland, and moved to England in 1940 from Belgium. His brother, Ed, is also a minister in Brown's cabinet.

Miliband was a key adviser to Blair when he became prime minister in 1997. He served in the cabinet for over a year as environment secretary, and has been widely touted as a future Labor party head.

Also on Thursday, former prime minister Tony Blair said in an interview published in the Northern Echo newspaper in Britain that he will begin his new job as the Quartet's Middle East envoy immediately and will likely come to the region next month.

Blair defined his job as "preparing the ground for a negotiated settlement, and the key to that is to prepare the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis for statehood."

"There have to be two states - Israel confident in its security and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis with a viable state, not merely in terms of its territory, but also in terms of its institutions, its capability - otherwise there won't be a deal," he said.

"Anywhere you go in the world, this is the issue which concerns people, not merely because of the plight of the Israelis and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, but also the symbolism of the dispute, what it says about the state of the relationship between the Western world and the Muslim world and between different cultures and religions. It is a fundamental issue," he said.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni phoned Blair on Thursday and congratulated him on his new job. The Foreign Ministry put out a statement welcoming the appointment, and saying that Blair's "experience, knowledge and abilities will surely advance the important processes set out as goals by the Quartet."

Government officials in Jerusalem said they were content with Blair's mandate, which was essentially to engage in PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority institution building.

The officials said they were satisfied that Blair's job was not defined as a mediator, because Israel preferred to deal directly with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1183053060735&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:38:08 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Leftist communist Jewboy to become Foeign secretaty from Londonstan
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 08:39:30 AM »
Here we go!................Jews like him only wear their judaism on their sleave so they can kick Israel.....there's bucket-loads like him in the nations.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 08:41:21 AM »
Here we go!................Jews like him only wear their judaism on their sleave so they can kick Israel.....there's bucket-loads like him in the nations.
So true!!! Hitler even had Jews in his army even Field marshalls.So many kapos to go around ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 11:31:38 AM »

The BBC reported on its Web site that "Miliband's Jewish background will be noted particularly in the Middle East. Israel will welcome this - but equally it allows him the freedom to criticize Israel, as he has done, without being accused of anti-Semitism."

This statement assumes that it is impossible for "Jews" to be anti-Semitic which is something that we know is far from the truth.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
So true!!! Hitler even had Jews in his army even Field marshalls.So many kapos to go around ???

There's a nasty little self-hating kapo here in Australia who wrote "MY Israel Question".....every word was a lie. I forget his name but he's a horrible little Noam Chomsky(yemach shmo v') wannabe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »
I like to call him noam Chimpsky

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 12:56:39 PM »
Take Carl Marx......Rabbi Benjamin Blech said it takes a jew to be a real anti-semite. He could be right.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »
Take Carl Marx......Rabbi Benjamin Blech said it takes a jew to be a real anti-semite. He could be right.
It's true it says somewhere in the Tanach  i don'nt know where someone here more knowlgeable then me will know, that the worse anti semites will come from the Jews  .Here  i read this book     http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3194.0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 01:28:23 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
I read that G_d supposedly created anti-semitism at Sinai. In a strange way, anti-semitism probably prserved the jews from assimilation over 2000 years without a country. If a Torah schollar answers your post they might want to comment on this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 01:35:29 PM »
Yes

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »

I honestly don't know whom I hate more - the muslims or the anti-Zionist Jews.

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »

I never fully understood the meaning of 'stiff-necked' until I met self-hating jews. You couldn't get through to them with 10,000 volts. It really is an astoundig phenomenon.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »

I never fully understood the meaning of 'stiff-necked' until I met self-hating jews. You couldn't get through to them with 10,000 volts. It really is an astoundig phenomenon.

1) They want to be superior and more engightened than the "proletarian masses" of their co-religionists.

2) They want antisemtes to love them because they are "objective."

They are as simple-minded and transparent as monkeys in a zoo. It's all about animalistic dominance hierarchies. They think they have climbed to a higher rung because their opinions are so "sophisticated" and "controversial."

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »

1) They want to be superior and more engightened than the "proletarian masses" of their co-religionists.

2) They want antisemtes to love them because they are "objective."

They are as simple-minded and transparent as monkeys in a zoo. It's all about animalistic dominance hierarchies. They think they have climbed to a higher rung because their opinions are so "sophisticated" and "controversial."
I think you're onto something. The need to feel superior to ones piers could be the root of self-hate in white gentiles too.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
this and similar threads like this are f*cked up. Why do people allways have the need to bash Jews, making Jews look bad. It is fked up and reflects what many people are thinking.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/