General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast

(1/8) > >>

admin:
Thank you for answering my question about Circassians. Do you consider them to be real Muslims?

On a related note, I enjoy you exposing the racial truth of Ancient North Africans. If they were white, then why do you consider the Arabs of today to be non-white, if racially, they are of the same geneology as Jews (Both Semites and both from Abraham.)? Even Ishmael's Non-Semitic ancestry is Caucasian. Hagar was a Caucasian Egyptian Hamite.

All Non-European Caucasians are part of The Mediterranean Branch of The Caucasian Race just like Southern Europeans such as Italians and Greeks. The other branches are Nordic and Alpine.

Why do you consider other Caucasians of today to be non-white such as Persians and light-skinned Indians who both are racially Aryans (In the true sense of the word. Hitler made up that Germans are Aryans.)?

Why do you consider Central Asian Caucasians to be non-white?

Why do you call Orientals "Asians" if all of the above Caucasians are also Asian as are Jews?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

kahaneloyalist:
Dear Chaim,
       If Bonnie Pechter was such a evil woman how did she become the National Chairwoman of the JDL in the first place?

On last weeks show you talked about Halutz hating religious Jews. I recently saw a leftist documentary about the Gush Katif pogrom called "Five Days". In this documentary Halutz is shown laughing at the people of Gush Katif and just having a grand old time as he destroys Jewish communities. Of course everyone who participated is scum, but at least some of them felt guilt. For Halutz it was a good time.

Yacov Menashe adds: Pechter now runs a support group for wives of gay men. She was married to a gay man. She encourages them to "come out of the closet" rather than try to get over their homosexuality and be good husbands.

Hail Columbia:
I heard you criticize Michael Savage in one of your shows, and since I regularly listen to him, can you please elaborate further as to why he's detestable?

MasterWolf1:
Hello Chaim,

Thank you for answering me once again last week very good stuff. I mentioned a while back that I been listening to JTF well since about '93 when the first WTC attack happened there was you and this woman named Sara which I can't remember her last name you both were on QPTV on Tues and Thurs nights.. What ever happened to her? I liked her she was one tough cookie.

Lubab:
Chaim,

If I am going to become a class-action suit lawyer, what would be your first choice for the most-evil, multinational corporation that you would like to see sued on a massive scale and punished. I think it would be a good way to redistribute some serious wealth to JTF.  Any ideas for particular companies or particular reasons to sue?

Thanks as always. This show is fantastic.

p.s. Can the administrator please leave up the questions while the answers for that week are running so we can follow along? Thanks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version