Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast  (Read 21243 times)

admin

Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast
« on: August 25, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
Thank you for answering my question about Circassians. Do you consider them to be real Muslims?

On a related note, I enjoy you exposing the racial truth of Ancient North Africans. If they were white, then why do you consider the Arabs of today to be non-white, if racially, they are of the same geneology as Jews (Both Semites and both from Abraham.)? Even Ishmael's Non-Semitic ancestry is Caucasian. Hagar was a Caucasian Egyptian Hamite.

All Non-European Caucasians are part of The Mediterranean Branch of The Caucasian Race just like Southern Europeans such as Italians and Greeks. The other branches are Nordic and Alpine.

Why do you consider other Caucasians of today to be non-white such as Persians and light-skinned Indians who both are racially Aryans (In the true sense of the word. Hitler made up that Germans are Aryans.)?

Why do you consider Central Asian Caucasians to be non-white?

Why do you call Orientals "Asians" if all of the above Caucasians are also Asian as are Jews?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:13:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 08:27:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       If Bonnie Pechter was such a evil woman how did she become the National Chairwoman of the JDL in the first place?

On last weeks show you talked about Halutz hating religious Jews. I recently saw a leftist documentary about the Gush Katif pogrom called "Five Days". In this documentary Halutz is shown laughing at the people of Gush Katif and just having a grand old time as he destroys Jewish communities. Of course everyone who participated is scum, but at least some of them felt guilt. For Halutz it was a good time.

Yacov Menashe adds: Pechter now runs a support group for wives of gay men. She was married to a gay man. She encourages them to "come out of the closet" rather than try to get over their homosexuality and be good husbands.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:55:04 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 09:14:50 PM »
I heard you criticize Michael Savage in one of your shows, and since I regularly listen to him, can you please elaborate further as to why he's detestable?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 12:36:41 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Thank you for answering me once again last week very good stuff. I mentioned a while back that I been listening to JTF well since about '93 when the first WTC attack happened there was you and this woman named Sara which I can't remember her last name you both were on QPTV on Tues and Thurs nights.. What ever happened to her? I liked her she was one tough cookie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »
Chaim,

If I am going to become a class-action suit lawyer, what would be your first choice for the most-evil, multinational corporation that you would like to see sued on a massive scale and punished. I think it would be a good way to redistribute some serious wealth to JTF.  Any ideas for particular companies or particular reasons to sue?

Thanks as always. This show is fantastic.

p.s. Can the administrator please leave up the questions while the answers for that week are running so we can follow along? Thanks. 
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline jtf

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 05:09:46 PM »
Hello Mr. Ben Pesach....I have tuned into your show for 4 years now (via Queens Cable and/or JTF.org) and respect that fact that you have faught for your people for so long.  Unfortunately...i have not been able to watch the television show for 2 years now since i moved from Queens to Brooklyn.  I truly miss being able to watch your shows...please tell me that you have video taped copies of all your shows and are able to send them to the people outside of Queens who are unable to watch your television show.  I have made contributions to JTF and furthermore  am willing to pay for copies of your tapes because they are so enjoyable to watch.  I listen every week..but i truly do miss watching it on television since i'm in Brooklyn now.  Any other advice would be much appreciated on how to attain access to your television shows if tapes are not for sale.  Thank you in advance sir.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 05:26:50 PM by jtf »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 06:25:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you for answering my questions and for your hard work.

The mid-term elections are coming up for the US Congress, and it appears to be unclear who will win. While we know both Democrats and Republicans are basically one in the same there are incremental differences that can be important. The Democrats have said that if they win control of Congress they will investigate the Bush administration and halt funding of the Iraq War, which basically means the end of the Iraq disaster. Do you think that it would be better if the Democrats were to win control of Congress?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 12:59:25 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,
  You spoke recently of how accessible the Great Rabbi Kahane was.  You tell the story that you went to visit the JDL when you were fourteen and there he was!
  Do you ever plan to make yourself accessible in the same way to your many followers, supporters and disciples?  Many of us would like to meet you.

Shalom

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 06:59:59 AM »
      Shalom Chaim, I would appreciate if you, Chaim, gave me advice. I’ll be very brief. I have been attacked – anti-Semitic and anti-socially – many times by having stones and glass bottles [anti-Semitic by young Arab-Asian-Muslim-Nazi] at me. Baruch HaShem I wasn’t hurt – it missed its target. What should I do when attacked, police here are useless.  Chaim. 
     I had a water balloon thrown at me [it missed] from a house as I walked by a road in a baseball cap – not identifiably Jewish – the street is near me and I saw one of the [mixed-raced ‘black’ kids. When I went back up that road, the kids were looking for trouble and when I made as if I was filming them from my phone they hid in their house. WHAT’S YOUR ADVICE CHAIM? It was in the ‘9 days’ – and I didn’t want o do anything.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »
Dear Chaim, I love your shows and I listen to them every week, I also watch your hebrew broadcasts three times a week. Unfortunately I don't live in queens and I have no Cable TV and I was wondering if you could make the english show available in video on your website. I would love to see it. Thanks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 09:38:37 AM »
I wish the video could be downloaded from the JTF.org website also!
I have never yet seen any of the Televised shows and I've been a loyal fanatical follower since 2000.
Great idea!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »
It is very easy to get video of the JTF shows on the website. Will this be done soon? Chaim if you need help with this please let me know as I have dozens of friends who want to see the video accross the country.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »
I'll try to humor you this week.

An enemy of hashem posted about the bad book:
Of course, it doesnt say that the virgins are used for sexual purposes. Anyone who gets into heaven, at least, probably wont use them that way. It says in the quran (soz, forgotten number) that they are for company and conversation and pure things

I know you don't eat at McDonald's, but perhaps this advertisement might change your mind. If you could show this to David, I would love to hear his response. Regards.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 07:12:52 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 09:14:09 PM »
Dear C.

I once heard Yaakov Lloyd on his now defunct Radio show remarking about Rabbi Kahane's admiration for Martin Lucifer King. He spoke of how he saw the Rav once walking with a book of the man.

Is there any credence to that?

Offline gtf

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »
Hi Chaim

I agree with you most of the time in principle except when it comes to implementation.

Here is the q; Wouldn't it be wiser if we pursue our goals step by step instead of attempting to eat the elephant all in one meal ?

Then once we have achieved that step then we can move onto propositions more "radical". But at that stage the general political climate would of edged to the right somewhat and the average person would be more accepting of the next step which was previously deemed too extreme or radical.

An example - instead of demanding geographic seperation of races we instead focus our energies on abolishing affirmative action programs. Once that is achieved we re-assess the situation and we start working on taking the next realistic step.

So in effect we avoid being too extreme for the current political climate because being perceived as too radical only serves to marginalize us, creates resistance and we run the risk of people rejecting our statements out of hand because of perceived radicalism.

On the other hand - we don't sacrafice our ultimate aims . We just focus on moving towards our goals step by realistic step instead of all at once.

What do you think of this line of reasoning objectively ? Isnt it better to achieve something toward the right direction instead of nothing or the reverse ?

The reality is that we need to find a way to work with the masses of (often irrational) people because however wrong  - they are still a force to be reckoned with. We have a tremendous challenge ahead of us and we need to think of all possible strategies.

(Revised This Q)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 11:36:11 AM by gtf »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 07:28:49 PM »
Chaim, you stated on the last Ask JTF show that you do 2 shows with a Florida radio station. Can you direct us to these shows or tell us more about them? We'd love to hear what you have to say on them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline LiberateIsrael

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 08:16:37 PM »
Dear Chaim, please read this entire post even though its long (doesn’t have to be out loud). The biggest problem JTF has is lack of funds. Lets spend a few extra minutes discussing this subject.

I want to share my fundraising proposal with you and hear your opinion.
I propose JTF launch a 10 month fundraising campaign to raise 1 million using the following strategy:

1)Each supporter will commit to giving only 10 dollars
2)He will do this each month for 10 month
3)The goal will be to get 10,000 such supporters

From JTF’s 200,000 viewers in Queens, and tens of thousands of website visitors will there not be found 10,000 people who sympathize with JTF and wish to help the cause? And almost everyone can spare 10 dollars. Maybe I’m too optimistic but I believe JTF already has 10,000 such people among its viewers and web visitors -- they just have to be mobilized.

We are talking about the survival of Israel, and the survival of US as we know it given the immigration issue, and the new world order issue which is taking away more and more freedoms we still have in this country. You can make the following point: Many people subscribe to different financial and political advisory services, paying a fee each month, that at best just discuss the problems America faces. But what “subscription” will offer them TO DO something about those problems, to change the course this country is on, other than if they give the necessary funds to JTF?

Now lets say we want to be pessimistic about it. If we end up getting only 1,000 or 2,000 people involved, the worst thing that will happen will be that JTF will have an extra 100,000 or 200,000 dollars ten month from now. I think this is quite a realistic plan, so much so that its almost a crime not to try it. And for us to start acting is certainly preferable to just sitting and waiting for something to happened. Also, I know 1 million is not enough but at least it’s a start to get JTF into new territory.

Most of JTF supporters are people who don’t have much but want to help. When we all see that such a small amount, that most can afford, makes a BIG difference, I think this will get many people exited and eager to participate. I know that when I don’t have a respectable amount to give I don’t consider giving. But if I knew that just $10 is needed from me for the month, to raise 1 million for JTF, this will change how I view this whole issue of sending contributions. JTF’s fundraising so far has been vague. I think we can accomplish much more with a structured plan such as this one because it will make people feel more obligated to act to save the country, since its so specific and easy (just send 10 bucks).

I remember years ago you did a show with a crowd of supporters cheering all throughout the show. We can do such a show again, in a big place with a big crowd to kick-start JTF’s new fundraising campaign. I think such a show will excite many people and arouse them to join. I know you can’t officially ask for money on the show, but there are ways to get around that. After the 30 min for the cable show are up, you can continue and explicitly explain our fundraising strategy to web viewers. This could be the first video show for the English web page and many will love it.

For the website, we can create a special fundraising section. My preliminary suggestion is to have a chart with colorful graphics, like a bar or other animation, something exciting, the bar will be going higher and higher each week, corresponding to the growing amount of people who expressed readiness to join our efforts. The goal will be to take the bar past the 10,000 supporters mark. Each week JTF can inspire more and more people to join. Then, when the contributions begin to come in, you can announce each month : “Congratulations everyone, we have met our objectives for the month! Now everyone, lets do the same thing next month!”

Plus down the road we can improve on this concept. Once a person knows he will be sending 100 dollars over the next 10 month, many can afford to send the whole amount right away, or $30 or $50. This means JTF will be able to raise substantial amounts relatively quickly once a call goes out to everyone that a fundraising effort was initiated. Imagine the solid foundation of support we could eventually build?

Right now it looks like to accomplish big things fundraising will be the name of the game. I think we have to start using all kinds of fundraising tactics if we want to raise serious money and concentrate a significant amount of our efforts in this area. Chaim, you used brilliant tactics to deal with enemies, why not apply your genius to fundraising?

Related questions:

How many visitors does Arutz Sheva have? 
Will the Jewish Press except advertising from JTF?
What can JTF accomplish with 1 Million dollars?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 08:22:04 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I know I already asked a questions this week but something caught my mind that I think it is fitting to ask. As we are now approaching this Monday the 5 year memorial on the attack on America, 9-11; I look back and I see what have we really learned from having to witness over 3,000 Americans that were killed in cold blood by these satanic pigs in that satanic cult called Islam?  I noticed since after 9/11 theres been more mosques popping in the U.S. Things like Islamic tolerence in our high schools and colleges.  And of course opening our borders to allow every filth to come in its not just from Mexico but many Arab and Muslim that have zero loyalty to this country are in here more so then before 9/11.  So exactly what has this country really learned out of the most devistating moment on U.S. soil?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 05:37:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,
                Recently channel 10 aired a documentary which showed a clip of israeli pow Ron Arad during his captivity by hezbollah and the UNIFIL tape that captured the abduction of the 3 Israeli soldiers from Har dov in 2000. It is infuriating to watch and emaciated, abused, and frightened arad and know arab prisoners in israeli jails live lavishly with cell phones, visitors, conjugal visits and koran lessons.  though i sadly concede arad is probably dead, and that the Lebanese Broadcasting Company intentionally released this clip to open old wounds for the people of israel and Arad's wife and daughter, it pains me that he cannot have a jewish burial and kaddish. Though i believe that prisoner exchanges for bodies are futile, dangerous and against halacha, what do you think should be done so that these soldiers (including zackary bamuel, tzvi feldman and yehuda katz) can be returned home and their memories honored. Also, i am planning to write a thesis about the falsities of a palestinian people, can you recommend  any credible book or sources i could use.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 03:07:57 PM by gruzini »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast - Ark Of The Covenant
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 06:35:58 PM »
Chaim,

In the Tanak we read about one important object call the "Ark Of The Covenant".  It used to have the budded rod of Aaron, Manna and the 10 commandments.  Will it be discovered again?  Are Jews making efforts to find it again?  If it is found what would be the Spiritual impact in Israel?

Thanks!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 07:15:26 PM »
I'll try to humor you this week.

An enemy of hashem(or the true Allah) posted something about the bad book:
Of course, it doesnt say that the virgins are used for sexual purposes. Anyone who gets into heaven, at least, probably wont use them that way. It says in the quran (soz, forgotten number) that they are for company and conversation and pure things

I know you don't eat at McDonald's, but perhaps this advertisement might change your mind. If you could show this to David, I would love to hear his response. Regards.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »
Shalom aleichem Rebbe Chaim,

I asked the question last week about the Satan for further clarification in my Tanach and Talmudic studies. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar.

An earlier poster asked a question about references to reputable books debunking that horrific myth about the "Palestinians". I myself need those resources to decisevely crush leftists, college professors, blacks, and anti-Semites in a debate when they try to perpetuate this lie in their effort to undermine Israel.

All of my questions are about you and it really isn't demanding. I'd appreciate if you could answer them.

1. Do you attend a shul in Manhattan?
2. Jimmy has once said on the old forum that you live like a pauper, how do you manage to do so? It must take tremendous sacrifice on your part.
3. How do you maintain such a youthful look? Diet? Genetics? A combination of both? You have radiant skin. I don't. Any particular skin care products you use?

These are frivolous questions and I apologize if you think they're a waste of time.

If you could make an exception to the rule I have another question below:
Would a live televised debate between some important figure (news media personality, black leader, Arab spokesman, etc.) about the current war, immigration, or any other relevant topic to the survival of America and Israel be a fruitless endeavor?

Thank you and G-d bless.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 12:36:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

i just wanted to ask if there is a "secular" group within the Kahanist organisation in Israel. i mean Jews who dont keep formal mitsvas, but the mitsvas "bein adam le havero" (dont go to brit knesset but try to be righteous). i think it would be great addition to the movement, and a great help to our cause, as there are many Jews i personally know who dont practice many of the "bein adam le makom" mitsvas, but behave in a Jewish manner, and who support the Kahanists.

thanks for answering my questions,
-Philip

Kahane was right!

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 03:05:49 PM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you

What is your opinion on the arrest of Yarden Morag, Shlomi Dvir and Ofer Gamliel  of Bat Ayin and the Israeli reaction?    Thank you.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 10:42:22 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Hope all is well.  Great job answering everybody's questions each week.  The Q&A is becoming one of my favorite JTF segments.  Quick story.  I was getting my haircut this week at the place I regularly frequent.  Almost the entire staff is made up of Jews from the former Soviet Union, and I got to thinking about the debt of gratitude that they and the entire Jewish community owe you and other Kahanist Jews for making their immigration to Israel and the U.S. possible in the first place.  The point here is that next time your cousins bug you about not becoming a lawyer, tell them you had to tend to something far more important.  Again, thank you.

Own to my question.  Quick follow up from last week, what types of fish are your favorite and how do you prepare them?  I've taken your advice and have been eating nothing but fruits, vegetables and lean proteins, including quite a bit of broiled or baked fish, such as scrod and flounder. 

My main question this week centers on Biblical Israel.  As opposed to the moronic and cowardly liberal media that unbelievably often refers to the Jews as occupiers, I was wondering if you could clarify how much land the Muslim Nazi Terrorists have in fact stolen from the Jewish people.  Tiny Israel is often referred to as being roughly the size of New Jersey.  With Judea and Sumeria added, it is already significantly larger.  However, I understand G-d intended the Jews to have lands that today would include parts of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.  At it's full intended size, how big should Israel be today?  G-d willing one day all Jewish lands will be restored.  Thanks very much and all the bestl.

Ari