Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast  (Read 21249 times)

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Re: Ask JTF For September 10 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »
Chaim,

You are free to answer or not, but I was just wondering if prison rape is a frequent occurance in federal penetentiaries or if it's just one of those things that's hyped up in the media.  I see and hear on TV about such things happening, and I was just curious.

Thanks,
Patches
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:31:58 PM by patches »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 11:02:47 PM »
Patches: what kind of a sick question is that? Your questions are usually great, but this is beyond the pale.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 11:05:47 PM »
Yes I have to agree some questions should not be asked or answered.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It's amazing that you take the time to answer our questions. Thank you so much for that.

Which one of Rabbi Kahane's English books would you recommend someone read first? Do you have a favorite?

I still wish you would write a biography of your life.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 02:07:52 AM »
Sorry,
I didn't mean to be disrespectfull, it's up to Chaim to deside whether he answers the question or not, I have the utmost regard for him either way.  To anyone who took offense, I completely apologize.  I've never been in that situation before, and to be honest the most knowledge I've had in that area is the crap they show on tv, and I was just curious.  Sorry again!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 02:09:50 AM by patches »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 07:19:20 AM »
I like David's quotations from the quran/koran.
Why not do a quotations from mein kampf as well?

If this angers many, I'll stop.
Hitler says:
...By their very exterior you could tell that these were no lovers of water, and, to your distress, you often knew it with your eyes closed...
In a short time I was made more thoughtful than ever by my slowly rising insight into the type of activity carried on by the Jews in certain fields. Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it?
What had to be reckoned heavily against the Jews in my eyes was when I became acquainted with their activity in the press, art, literature, and the theater.
Is this why the Jews are called the 'chosen people'?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 12:25:21 PM »
Hey Chaim! How are you? I wanted to know what advice you can give for those of us who would like to get more actively involved with the Kahanist cause. This past week, I decided to send in a paid membership to the JDL. I never thought that a former liberal peacenick like myself would ever take a huge step like this! But as I said before, I think I'm beginning to see the light and realize what a farce and failure the peace process is. I know you are critical of the JDL today and many other Jewish activist groups. But I'm curious to know what you would suggest to those of us who would like to get involved in the good causes with the good organizations, especially those of us living in or near the New York metropolitan area. Does JTF have any type of membership with volunteer opportunities and activities? If JTF doesn't offer this, what organizations do you approve of and recommend for membership and activism? Thanks so much!

Daniel

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 01:33:14 PM »
Shalom Chiam, kol tuv

Before I begin, I forgot to mention energy independence as one of my goals in the U.S senate. I completely agree with what you said about the older generation of Sicilians, I grew up with them. My father is an older guy (pushing 70) and he came here when he was 27 with most of his family. They grew up in post WWII Siciliy so they have a very different mentality than the newer generation of Italians in America. It really makes my blood boil when I see Italian kids my age dressed like monkeys,  listening to jungle music and trying to act tough when it's not necessary just because they saw it in a Mafia movie. And it's not just the Italians, it's Irish, Greek and Jewish kids too! The guys are ignorant morons, and the girls are sluts. When I see people who come from such great cultures, and want to imitate these beasts, it's a disgrace. I can't take it anymore, that's part of the reason why I want to run for senate. It's also the stories I hear from my mother (American born, Czech background) about the "good old days". Why can't the good days be now? I want to see safe, clean neighborhoods, and homes that are affordable NOW... not in some mysterious time and place from the past.
Thanks for your advise on running for senate! If you can think of anymore advise let me know, I will probably need plenty !
Also thank you for your Hebrew blessings on my birthday!   

Toda Raba,
Vito

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
Hi Chaim

Thanks for answering my question.  Everyone is talking about how olmerts government will fall in a few months god willing.  What is Baruch Marzel and his party doing to capitalize on this?

what do you think about Avigdor Lieberman? Many think his party (Yisrael Beiteinu) will have the first or second largest party when elections are held.

Thank you

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2006, 02:05:47 PM »
Chaim,
We all know almost all Jews in Hollywood,the media and entertainment are self hating and a embarrassment to the great faith of Judaism.

But today and throughout history  in the field of sports we have had proud Jews such as boxer  Barney Ross and baseball players Hank Greenberg and Sandy Koufax.

Does Chaim consider that sports stars can be role modes?

May G-D bless JTF and all it's followers.

Rhuan

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 04:06:25 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Though my question is not connected to it, I will firstly say that, I beleive that Jesus Christ was the messiah, and will therefore understand if you do not wish to answer my question.

You have previously stated that you do not beleive in angels that are evil. I would like to draw your intention to chapter 10 of the book of Daniel, I will paraphrase briefly, Daniel has been praying and fasting for three weeks, when an angel appears to him, the angel informs Daniel that he been had sent to speak to Daniel the instant that Daniel began to pray, however, the angel had been attacked by an evil angel and had not been able to get through to speak to Daniel, until he went back and acquired the help of the archangel Michael in order to help him get past the evil angel.

As far as I can see this passage definately suggests the existance of evil angels. I would like to hear if you have a differing opinion.