Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

What the German women want

(1/3) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
I caught a glimpse of a teen-themed educational programme for schoolchildren early this morning, at about 3 am.

And I looked and I saw all these young Germans.   The girls were blonde and buxom and the boys had thick and sometimes curly black hair.   They were all looking to go out with each other.  And one of the women in the show went to visit a commune and went up this long-haired hippy's tree.  And she was uncomfortable, laughing awkwardly and her body language looked like she was harbouring intense sexual desire.

In the prior programme a strikingly blonde parachutist was talking about her work.  And it cut briefly to a scene of her strapping up a black man, and he was staring at her, like negroes usually do at white women - with his mouth open and his eyes almost popping out.

And it came to pass that I made a realization.

White women prefer foreign men because they feel less inhibited around them.  The foreign men tend to go all-out with their sexuality around the white women.  And so white women don't feel embarrassed any more, and are able to vent their deep desires.

So the long-haired German hippies will be going without while the black men get to bonk fine Aryan albinos all night long.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Fruit, a sincere question for you, why do so many of your posts revolve around the issue of blond women and black men?

Lisa:
Fruit, what kind of work do you do? 

Can any of your friends set you up on blind dates?  Or have you tried putting up your profile on any dating sites?  Do you do any kind of volunteer work where you might meet women who share some of your interests?  What about events for singles in your area? 

I'm not saying it's easy.  But I'm just wondering if you've tried any of these things. 

mord:

--- Quote ---and the boys had thick and sometimes curly black hair
--- End quote ---
  Maybe the girls were plattsduetche and the men were Bavarian

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Mord, I am not sure what you are talking about. Plautdietsch-speaking Germans (i.e. Mennonites) are actually really rare. There are only a couple hundred thousand of them on the planet and many, if not most, live in scattered colonies in Latin America. I know a little about them as there is a family of them at a church I used to attend. I really don't consider it likely that most people visiting Germany (or, even more, someone watching news footage from Germany) would encounter very many of them, and if so, there would be no physical way to tell them apart.

On the plus side, I know that at least some Mennonite Low Germans truly love Israel, which is of course quite the opposite of average Teutons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version