Author Topic: Kahaneloyalist, drop the act.  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Kahaneloyalist, drop the act.
« on: June 19, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »
Greetings Aaron from Ohio,

It's time to drop this game. Everybody knows your gig is up. Everybody can see the dreck that you are posting against Chaim over on the dog trainer's forum.

As far as I am concerned, you should have been banned on day one. All you ever did was bash Christians anyway. I can't think of more than five or six posts that you ever made in total that did not include insults against the faith of almost half of JTF members. Get it through your head--it is only your little Guzofsky cult and your Satmar friends who feel the way you do. We don't have time here for racial supremacists of any kind--Jewish included.

So give us one good reason not to boot your rodef arse now.

Chaimfan

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kahaneloyalist, drop the act.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 01:24:58 AM »
Who is kahaneloyalist on the splinter site?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »
We curse malshinim like kahaneloyalist three times a day in the shmone esray. Why this chazirs account is still operational is beyond me. This forum takes way too much from you kennel club member informers. Kahaneloyalist, I suggest you stop these infiltrations. It will not bring anybody good things.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 01:28:51 AM »
Who is kahaneloyalist on the splinter site?

I believe he uses his same name. This animal not long ago, attacked Chaim on his own forum. Kahaneloyalist said that the kennel director was the real leader at the forefront to save israel and the supreme kahanist leader. Go throw the dogs a couple of biscuits you informing shlang.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:12 AM »
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11;sa=showPosts

Quote from: kahaneloyalist
Ex, the problem is that while Yekutiel discouraged hostility to JTF and Chaim, Chaim to my great disapointment encourages DWI and others to make the most vicious lying attacks on Mike, all of his programs and Kahane.org.

And to the admins, if someone like DWI, or whatever alias he is using this hour, threatens to behave like an animal you should ban him however necessary, he is admittedly utterly ignorant of Judaism, but that is no excuse for his behavior and pretending that a bufoon of his caliber has power over this forum is a terrible mistake.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 01:31:16 AM »
Kahaneloyalist, may your genitals be crisped like a burned hotdog for lying and saying that "I am admittedly ignorant of judaism." Please provide that quote you kennel club member. You are the ignorant one. I would never be dumb enough to say that I was ignorant of judaism. That line was as fabricated as the leadership of the kennel owner.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 01:34:21 AM »
I don't think this rodef is gonna take our bait. He probably went right back to his g-d Guzofsky.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 01:35:56 AM »
That is fine, he can stay there. He will be hungry though cause guzzy has the appetite of an elephant and he doesnt like to share.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 01:36:42 AM »
Well clearly you two have issues with one another.  But as far as what he said about JTF, it's simply not true.  Chaim has told DWI (you) on multiple occasions NOT to go back to the splinter forum.  You have chosen to do so of your own accord.  So his "complaint" against Chaim to his "great disappointment" is not exactly valid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »
Maybe he will take a bite out of Tina's fat arse.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:38:48 AM »
Well clearly you two have issues with one another.  But as far as what he said about JTF, it's simply not true.  Chaim has told DWI (you) on multiple occasions NOT to go back to the splinter forum.  You have chosen to do so of your own accord.  So his "complaint" against Chaim to his "great disappointment" is not exactly valid.

You are right, Chaim has told me not to go there. I am a grown man and I decided to go there to counter the evil of the kennel club on my own accord. I do not speak for Chaim but I do always have the best intentions for him.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »

It's time to drop this game. Everybody knows your gig is up. Everybody can see the dreck that you are posting against Chaim over on the dog trainer's forum.

As far as I am concerned, you should have been banned on day one. All you ever did was bash Christians anyway. I can't think of more than five or six posts that you ever made in total that did not include insults against the faith of almost half of JTF members. Get it through your head--it is only your little Guzofsky cult and your Satmar friends who feel the way you do. We don't have time here for racial supremacists of any kind--Jewish included.

Chaimfan
I am not from Ohio as Baruch Hashem I have moved to Eretz Yisrael.

If JTF feels the need to ban me, thats Chaim's decision. But I stand by everything I ever said against Christians, I always brought Torah sources and the vast majority of Poskim(Including Rav Mordechai Eliyahy and Rav Dov Lior, among the biggest Rabbis in the world and supporters of the Rav's ideas) say the same thing as me.

As to the charge of racial supremacy well, anyone can become Jewish and be as Jewish as I am, a Jews skin color mean nothing, if someone is Jewish means the world.

Mike Guzofsky does not lead a cult, but he is regarded as the unofficial leader of most Kahanists in Israel. He always spoke highly of Chaim's self sacrifice and dedication, but members of JTF decided they wanted a fight.

Lastly you are a Goy, you have no right, and in fact it is an Avera, to make designations under Jewish law. Declaring an individual a Rodef can normally only be done by a Beit Din, as the Jewish members of the forum who have learned Mesechet Sanhedrin will know, and even then only under very specific circumstances.

DWI, you  have admitted you have no Jewish educational background, I hope that your actions are only out of ignorace because if you actually knew Halacha and still behaved in this manner it speaks far worse of you.

Well clearly you two have issues with one another.  But as far as what he said about JTF, it's simply not true.  Chaim has told DWI (you) on multiple occasions NOT to go back to the splinter forum.  You have chosen to do so of your own accord.  So his "complaint" against Chaim to his "great disappointment" is not exactly valid.
If you will recall when when JDLforever resigned as admin, it was because Chaim was endorsing DWI's actions
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 01:44:31 AM »

Chaimfan
I am not from Ohio as Baruch Hashem I have moved to Eretz Yisrael.

If JTF feels the need to ban me, thats Chaim's decision. But I stand by everything I ever said against Christians, I always brought Torah sources and the vast majority of Poskim(Including Rav Mordechai Eliyahy and Rav Dov Lior, among the biggest Rabbis in the world and supporters of the Rav's ideas) say the same thing as me.

As to the charge of racial supremacy well, anyone can become Jewish and be as Jewish as I am, a Jews skin color mean nothing, if someone is Jewish means the world.

Mike Guzofsky does not lead a cult, but he is regarded as the unofficial leader of most Kahanists in Israel. He always spoke highly of Chaim's self sacrifice and dedication, but members of JTF decided they wanted a fight.

Lastly you are a Goy, you have no right, and in fact it is an Avera, to make designations under Jewish law. Declaring an individual a Rodef can normally only be done by a Beit Din, as the Jewish members of the forum who have learned Mesechet Sanhedrin will know, and even then only under very specific circumstances.

DWI, you  have admitted you have no Jewish educational background, I hope that your actions are only out of ignorace because if you actually knew Halacha and still behaved in this manner it speaks far worse of you.

Well clearly you two have issues with one another.  But as far as what he said about JTF, it's simply not true.  Chaim has told DWI (you) on multiple occasions NOT to go back to the splinter forum.  You have chosen to do so of your own accord.  So his "complaint" against Chaim to his "great disappointment" is not exactly valid.
If you will recall when when JDLforever resigned as admin, it was because Chaim was endorsing DWI's actions

Bogdan, please SHOW EVERYONE THE LINK WHERE I SAID I AM LACKING IN JEWISH KNOWLEDGE. I WENT TO A MODERN YESHIVA BUT IT WAS A YESHIVA. I WANT YOU TO COME UP WITH PROOF. THE ONLY KAHANIST LEADER IN THE WROLD TODAY IS CHAIM BEN PESACH. MAY YOU SUFFER ALLA BITIRA TZURAS IN DA VELT.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 01:45:45 AM »
Aaron, give me one link from a legitimate rabbi advocating Jewish supremacy--just one. You are a hypocrite--you attack Christians as idolaters, but have no problem worshipping Ovadia Yosef and Yekutiel.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 01:47:17 AM »
CHAIMFAN  IS MORE JEWISH THAN KAHANELOYALIST OR GUZZY THE DOG TRAINER. Guzzie the dog trainer raped his first wife and you are supporting rape by sticking up for him. You are an accomplice to the rape.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 01:49:37 AM »
And Guzzy and Aaron are more Muslim than Arafat (ys"vz) himself.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »
And Guzzy and Aaron are more Muslim than Arafat (ys"vz) himself.

I would say that their are many similarities between those three parties.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 01:55:01 AM »
Something tells me he's not gonna post those links I requested.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »
Where's the love?

I understand that with the recent drama concerning Tina Greco/Kiwi/Skippy, may her name and memory be blotted out, certain members of this forum have become increasingly militant. I hate to see this drama spill over into mindless fights between our good long standing members. I respect Kahaneloyalist. I suggest that we all work out our differences like mature adults. This is petty, inappropriate and it serves no purpose.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 02:04:21 AM »
Kahaneloyalist slandering Chaim for no reason is unforgivable. Chaim has told DWI not to fight with those faggots over there. He has nothing to do with the war that Yekutiel started.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 02:08:16 AM »
kahaneloyalist is a longtime attacker of chaim ben pesach. May all informers be eliminated by hashem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 02:16:09 AM »

Let's not play this revisionist history game.  This may be JDL4ever's new story, but this isn't what happened.  Jdl4ever decided to BAN DWI because DWI went over to the splinter forum and called them out for offensive behaviors and started a little flame war, and Chaim unbanned DWI saying this was not right to ban him over that.  He said he discourages DWI to go on the other board because it is worthless to do that, but he will not ban someone for it, they have a right to make their own decisions.  And a person also has a right to call out a group for making a mockery of the Kahane name with a pitiful excuse for a forum that no one even moderates and on which they slander jtf and Chaim at will.  But it will be fruitless to go and pick a fight with them over it despite their poor behaviors.   This was basically the JTF position.  At that point jdl4ever lost his admin status, and it was all downhill from there.  He perceived it as Chaim "taking DWI's side" so he fled but not before making a drama out of it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 02:20:00 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 02:18:14 AM »

Let's not play this revisionist history game.  This may be JDL4ever's new story, but this isn't what happened.  Jdl4ever decided to BAN DWI because DWI went over to the splinter forum and called them out for offensive behaviors and started a little flame war, and Chaim unbanned DWI saying this was not right to ban him over that.  He said he discourages DWI to go on the other board because it is worthless to do that, but he will not ban someone for it, they have a right to make their own decisions.  And a person also has a right to call out a group for making a mockery of the Kahane name with a pitiful excuse for a forum that no one even moderates.  But it will be fruitless to do so.   This was basically the JTF position.  At that point jdl4ever lost his admin status, and it was all downhill from there.  He perceived it as Chaim "taking DWI's side" so he fled but not before making a drama out of it.

I agree with you. Chaim always has discouraged us all from going to the splinter.This is justanother lie eminating from the dog house(literally in this case).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 02:28:24 AM »
This is justanother lie eminating from the dog house(literally in this case).
Once again, ROTF  :::D

You should do standup!  ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 02:37:18 AM »
Of all the members... I think I have always hated Kahaneloyalist's posts the most.   Personally... Id prefer Just Erica to him.   He needs to leave the JTF forum.