Author Topic: Ask David דוד  (Read 7383 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ask David דוד
« on: June 19, 2008, 05:02:23 AM »
I am a 22 year old Orthodox Jew. I spent 3 weeks at Yeshiva and keep myself up to speed on Israel. I am a Right Wing Kahanist. I will try my best to answer your questions.

Have at it.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:53:08 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask David דוד
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »
Do you live in Israel and if not are you going to move there one day? If so, to what region? If not, then what do you plan to do here in the USA? Are you studying anything else besides Torah?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
how have you gone about learning hebrew?

ps: given the size of your signature, I think that if this thread or any thread you partake in becomes popular, and you post alot, and it grows, then it will end up 20 pages long instead of 10. And people will get dizzy holding page down scrolling down with all your pictures flashing by. I know others do it too but it's bad.. I suggest making your pictures smaller.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »
Do you live in Israel and if not are you going to move there one day? If so, to what region? If not, then what do you plan to do here in the USA? Are you studying anything else besides Torah?

I live in Seattle and will be making Aliyah as soon as I can God willing. I want to move to 1 of 4 cities. Hebron, Ariel (The two biggest settlements in Israel) Katzrin (The Capital of the Golan Heights) or East Jeruslaem. I currently work at a Kosher Begal Resutrant and am saving up for my Aliyah. I am studing Torah and Hebrew in my free time and I want to finish my 2 year degree in Seattle and my 4 year degree at Hebrew U in Jerusalem
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »
how have you gone about learning Hebrew?

ps: given the size of your signature, I think that if this thread or any thread you partake in becomes popular, and you post alot, and it grows, then it will end up 20 pages long instead of 10. And people will get dizzy holding page down scrolling down with all your pictures flashing by. I know others do it too but it's bad.. I suggest making your pictures smaller.

For starters I went to Barnes and Nobel and bought 3 books. I also will be buying a set of software soon. Chaim recommended a set but it is 285$ so I can't get it just yet
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »
where do you get your information from? TV, internet, newspapers ot other...
 don't you find most of what is reported in the media is biased and serves a certain evil leftist agenda?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 11:18:51 PM »
where do you get your information from? TV, internet, newspapers ot other...
 don't you find most of what is reported in the media is biased and serves a certain evil leftist agenda?

I do find most the Media biased. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, ect... they all are slanted towards Obama. I get my news from Fox but I find them to be bad as well. I like to get my news from Talk Radio, Michael Savage is my favourite. I also get my news from Youtube, Arutz Sheva and isrealinsider.com as far as news in the United States there really isn't a great news source. http://www.drudgereport.com/ is a good. I don't watch TV for the most part. alsmost 100% of my news is from the internet and a good sourse is JTF and what is posted here. I can always count on the great JTFers to post great news and give some comments
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »
I live in Seattle and will be making Aliyah as soon as I can G-d willing. I want to move to 1 of 4 cities. Hebron, Ariel (The two biggest settlements in Israel) Katzrin (The Capital of the Golan Heights) or East Jeruslaem. I currently work at a Kosher Begal Resutrant and am saving up for my Aliyah. I am studing Torah and Hebrew in my free time and I want to finish my 2 year degree in Seattle and my 4 year degree at Hebrew U in Jerusalem

Good luck in making aliyah! What flavors of bagel do you have at your shop? I like different types. For example I like chocolate chip bagels with peanut butter, cherry bagels with plain cream cheese, and onion bagels with onion dip (cream cheese thinned with sour cream and flavored with onion soup mix).

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
Tons my favourite is Olive Rosemary. I like the Power Begals  too.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh