Author Topic: Donkeys frown on President's proposal.  (Read 1233 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Donkeys frown on President's proposal.
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »
Democrats have yet again decided to disagree with president George W Bush on yet another bill. The proposal was to lift the ban on offshore drilling, to try and produce more oil,and hopefully decrease the soring gas prices. Over here in New York, gas is 4.25 for regular. 5.10 for diesel. These blood sucking dems say that the bill seems like it was written by the oil companies. they said it was a poor attempt by the republicans and even if the bill did pass, it would take years to work. WELL ITS BETTER THAN YOUR BILLS!!!! LET ME LIST YOUR ATTEMPTS TO LOWER GAS PRICES!!!! OK IM DONE!!!! AT LEAST THE REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WHILE YOU [censored] WAIT FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN BE AGAINST!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Donkeys frown on President's proposal.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
I don't think either party cares anymore, but I do think the ban should be lifted.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 12:22:25 PM »
If we Drill for more Oil in Alaska as well as off shore the price of Gas would drop but it would take a while

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 12:38:31 PM »
If we Drill for more Oil in Alaska as well as off shore the price of Gas would drop but it would take a while

Yes your right.  People often point to Clintons veto of Anwar drilling in 1996.  by him signing that veto... he altered history because we would have been swimming in oil today.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »

Yes your right.  People often point to Clintons veto of Anwar drilling in 1996.  by him signing that veto... he altered history because we would have been swimming in oil today.
So many things would have been cheaper like food and plastic products

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
What's the point of drilling for more oil when we lack refining capacity?  There hasn't been a new refinery built in the U.S in 32 years.  In fact, during that time there have been refinery closures in the U.S.  Now, can anyone guess what countries in what part of the world are actually building or planning to build refineries?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 01:49:17 PM »
What's the point of drilling for more oil when we lack refining capacity?  There hasn't been a new refinery built in the U.S in 32 years.  In fact, during that time there have been refinery closures in the U.S.  Now, can anyone guess what countries in what part of the world are actually building or planning to build refineries?

Thats true... we need to build up our refining capacity... but still. increasing the oil supply would have had a dramatic effect on the the price of oil... and more importantly... where we get our oil from.

BTW, have you heard Newt's suggestion? I thought it was brilliant.   He said to immidiatly release a 3rd of our reserves into the American market... causing the oil speculators to lose huge sums of money... and possibly ending the oil bubble altogether.  Based upon similar actions taken in the past,  I think it would work.

Brian

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
why cant we just give up oil and move to the hydrogen fuel cell technology already.  There is no reason for us to be so reliant on middle east oil other than for the fat cats in washington and on wall street to get richer./
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
The donkey party will always fight on this cause they are lined with the Envirowackos
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!