Author Topic: freedom of speech endangered - german blog PI politically under fire  (Read 4149 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
The big german blog PI is now observed by the state.

Also a parliamentarian is trying to build up a political front against PI. This might result in laws that dismantle freedom of speech further. (Even in the US, since they are asking the democratic US-Congress to close loopholes for Islamophobes.)

Dietmar Naeher asks his readers to help against PI. He is actively "campaigning" against PI for over 6 Month now. "Commenting" many PI-Articles on his own blog, assimilating data and suing people involved with PI for many reasons. By far the most lawsuits fail. But new laws could change that.

http://www.politischkorrekt.info/?p=1446

http://ramonschack.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/sondermeldung-pi-newsnet-ramon-schack-im-gesprach-mit-mitglied-des-bundestages-sebastian-edathy/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: freedom of speech endangered - german blog PI politically under fire
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 09:56:34 AM »
GERMANY IS INSANE  PI ARE THE REAL LIBERALS WHILE THE PEOPLE TRYING TO CENSOR IT ARE THE FASCISTS >:( HOW CAN WE HELP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »
HOW CAN WE HELP

I don't know.
Vote against Obama?
I don't know.

Educate Germans that freedom of speech is important in a democracy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 06:39:02 AM »
Leftist German American blog blasts PI the leftist does'nt have too many hits                  http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/05/feel-the-hate-g.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
They might try to harass and exhaust you with lawsuit attack, it is a common tactic.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 12:04:19 AM »
I knew we can't trust any of the bolshevik EUSSR states
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »
HOW CAN WE HELP

I don't know.
Vote against Obama?
I don't know.

Educate Germans that freedom of speech is important in a democracy.

That would probably be a good idea.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Haiduk

• New JTFer
  • Crest of bessarabia
    • Kaisertreue Jugend
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 04:52:37 PM »
GERMANY IS INSANE  PI ARE THE REAL LIBERALS WHILE THE PEOPLE TRYING TO CENSOR IT ARE THE FASCISTS >:( HOW CAN WE HELP
As of now actually nothing happend besides Edathy stating his irrelevant opinion. If things become worse that would lead to some kind of more active resistance, because PI is really very popular. People certainly would not become militant, but they would be even more decided to raise delicate questions in blogs/forums, send mails/letters to newspapers and/or conservative politicans. Bottom-line is that new laws to prevent PI would teach us to sharpen the sword of our tongue, to network more efficiently and to bring up matters that are more dangerous for the leftist tyranny   ^-^

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »
This would be good we have here in the U.S. a problem with this extreme leftist known as obama Hussein

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 06:13:56 PM »
The leftists reading our forum!

This is an issue on the leftist blog "Politically Correct":

Read here more:

http://www.politischkorrekt.info/?p=1480
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 07:32:48 AM »

Read here more:

I find that funny do they think we are terrorists or perhaps PK thinks we are going Heil Hitler ;D nothing is secret here let them look :) they make fools of themselves

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 09:33:04 AM »

Read here more:

I find that funny do they think we are terrorists or perhaps PK thinks we are going Heil Hitler ;D nothing is secret here let them look :) they make fools of themselves

We're zionist and pro US which is far worse from being nazi in minds of former 1968 activists.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm