Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

Basic JTF ideology for European countries

<< < (3/13) > >>

Ulli:
I totally forgot about it. Sorry. I will take me some time to correct it.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Ultra Requete on October 28, 2008, 05:16:36 AM ---Come on zelhar yoy know that muslim invaders won't leave voluntary neither the Europe nor Israel. We have been nice guys for last sixty years and now're paying for this.

--- End quote ---
I am not concerned for the muslims, whom indeed must leave voluntarily or else. I was referring to members of our own societies and also to other minorities (east Asians for example) who aren't attempting to overthrow western civilization.

SW:
The Jewish Task Force needs more members from Europe! I make a lot advertise for JTF. But the people aren't interested. But I try to do everything that people from Europe join the JTF.

Spiraling Leopard:
Hello, I am a Dutch non-Jew living in the Hague. Are you related to the Jewish Defence League?
Officially the JDL doesn't exist anymore in the Netherlands but I think they are still active in Amsterdam.
Since I live in the Hague its not very productive joining them.

I think it is important to teach people selfdefence and wake them up to the muslim agenda. Visualisation exercises are important too to get more brain activation.

Is JTF already active in the Netherlands?

Ulli:

--- Quote from: RobertX9 on December 23, 2008, 07:02:34 AM ---Hello, I am a Dutch non-Jew living in the Hague. Are you related to the Jewish Defence League?
Officially the JDL doesn't exist anymore in the Netherlands but I think they are still active in Amsterdam.
Since I live in the Hague its not very productive joining them.

I think it is important to teach people selfdefence and wake them up to the muslim agenda. Visualisation exercises are important too to get more brain activation.

Is JTF already active in the Netherlands?

--- End quote ---

I am not shure if we have any members from the Netherlands. The closest one I know is the moderator Ambiorix of this section. He is I think a Fleming.

:)

If you want to know about JTF & JDL you can ask Chaim on this weeks Ask JTF on the top of the General discussion section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version