Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

Basic JTF ideology for European countries

<< < (12/13) > >>

brenden:
im sorry the whole world is sick of America playing world police. I think the Americans could help a lot of people by just keeping those troops home, and keeping the CIA home

Ephraim Ben Noach:

--- Quote from: heeyee1 on December 05, 2013, 05:42:59 AM ---im sorry the whole world is sick of America playing world police. I think the Americans could help a lot of people by just keeping those troops home, and keeping the CIA home

--- End quote ---
Maybe we should all come home. I don't know why we help your countries anyway, after what most of your countries did to our founders ancestors...  We should just let you guys burn!

brenden:
haha i think the whole world knows that the USA is on its way down and its not comming back up again. Even the Chinese economie is bigger then yours at the moment But the EU is just beginning, the EU is the biggest economie hase the biggest militairy and whe are working on becomming one country

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: heeyee1 on December 05, 2013, 05:42:59 AM ---im sorry the whole world is sick of America playing world police. I think the Americans could help a lot of people by just keeping those troops home, and keeping the CIA home

--- End quote ---

North Korea for sure is...

Israel Chai:
T
--- Quote from: heeyee1 on December 05, 2013, 01:23:55 PM ---Haha i think the whole world knows that the USA is on its way down and its not coming back up again. Even the Chinese economy is bigger then yours at the moment, but the EU is just beginning, the EU is the biggest economy has the biggest military, and we are working on becoming one country.

--- End quote ---

Learn how to spell, troll.

Also, Europe is dead broke, and is going more bankrupt by the second.

Why is this troll still here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version