Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

Basic JTF ideology for European countries

<< < (13/13)

brenden:
i'm just starting a discussion because i'm curious what your arguments are, why is that wrong?

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: heeyee1 on December 25, 2013, 05:45:19 PM ---i'm just starting a discussion because i'm curious what your arguments are, why is that wrong?

--- End quote ---

You seem to be far more concerned with writing what you think than reading what we do.

Cuddles:
Europeans want their own countries for European (White) people who are Christians and no other faith. We have our lands like The Muslims have theirs.

Cuddles:
Jews are free to live as they choose and I've no qualms about what they do in their own land. I don't want them to have any influence in my country because they are doing what's in their interest only. Example of sending Arabs out of their lands and helping them to settle in Europe like that Barbara Lerner Spectre is trying to do.

I'm against that completely and don't want her having any say in European Christian Lands, like I shouldn't have any say in a Jewish country. I don't want any non-Whites in Europe or the Anglosphere, I don't hate them but they are foreign aliens who are an unnecessary problem for my People.

We all have our own problems and interests, I want cordial relations but nothing more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version