Author Topic: I'm concerned about Obama's rise in the latest polls.  (Read 4829 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I'm concerned about Obama's rise in the latest polls.
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »
                                                                                                   בס''ד

The latest national polls show Barack Hussein Obama leading John McCain by about 4% on average:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

The latest polls in key states also show Obama building a lead over McCain.

Obama will have the enthusiastic support of the Bolshevik news media, and Obama will likely have two or three times as much money as McCain.

I don't think it's hopeless, but I am getting concerned.

McCain, the Republicans and the "conservatives" are not running an effective campaign against Obama.

JTF is going to have to make this our emergency issue until November. Obama's election would be a horrific nightmare.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I'm concerned about Obama's rise in the latest polls.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 11:53:30 PM »
Three things to emphasize:

1: The fraud Mike Huckster has "warned" Republicans not to attack Obama's "character", for that will "backfire". Although this is a horrible thing to say and he is helping set up the GOP for defeat by perpetuating an aura of Obama-worship, we have to admit that quite a few nasty revelations about this beast have already come out and the reaction has been underwhelming, to say the least. Following the various brouhahas over Obama's "pastor", his Muslim ties, etc. we saw brief plunges in the polls, followed by him regaining the lost ground and then some following his making a speech on the subject. There is no real reason to see this changing.

2: People are angry with the Republicans, no matter what, because of the disaster in Iraq, the housing crisis, and, most of all, recently, our rape at the pump. Even though Democrats are as responsible for the oil crisis as the GOP is, average voters do know that Bush represents the interests of the oil company and desires to keep the price of oil/barrel high.

3: This is the most controversial statement to make about Obamania, but it needs to be said. Every man, woman, and child on earth is born with a G-d shaped void. Men were not designed to be islands without spiritual and moral leadership. Obama is appealing to the void in legions of disaffected, secular, leftist Americans who have rejected traditional faith--particularly the youth. With his charisma, youth, handsomeness (not that I think he is, but the braindead masses and Bolshevik media do), excellent public speaking, and vapid promises of "hope" and "change", not to mention his race, he is the perfect messiah for post-Christian America. People are flocking to Obama because they are trying to flock to G-d, but won't acknowledge it or even recognize it.

Chaimfan

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »
Republicans really need to be very emphatic about energy independence. That is the only way to impress the undecided voters.

There is also a possibility of a large number of Evangelical voters (like in 2004 elections) voting for McCain because of the same-sex ruling in CA.

Liberals also expect to wrest more than 3 Senate seats from the Republicans.  That serpent Al Franken is also running for Senate (against Norm Coleman, Minnesota).

We JTFer's really need to fast and pray for evil forces to be defeated.

Pslams 140:8

Do not grant, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; Do not promote his evil device, that they not be exalted. Selah.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:32:45 AM »
well for us serbs Obama,McCain is the same s**t

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 04:13:04 AM »
Three things to emphasize:

1: The fraud Mike Huckster has "warned" Republicans not to attack Obama's "character", for that will "backfire". Although this is a horrible thing to say and he is helping set up the GOP for defeat by perpetuating an aura of Obama-worship, we have to admit that quite a few nasty revelations about this beast have already come out and the reaction has been underwhelming, to say the least. Following the various brouhahas over Obama's "pastor", his Muslim ties, etc. we saw brief plunges in the polls, followed by him regaining the lost ground and then some following his making a speech on the subject. There is no real reason to see this changing.

2: People are angry with the Republicans, no matter what, because of the disaster in Iraq, the housing crisis, and, most of all, recently, our rape at the pump. Even though Democrats are as responsible for the oil crisis as the GOP is, average voters do know that Bush represents the interests of the oil company and desires to keep the price of oil/barrel high.

3: This is the most controversial statement to make about Obamania, but it needs to be said. Every man, woman, and child on earth is born with a G-d shaped void. Men were not designed to be islands without spiritual and moral leadership. Obama is appealing to the void in legions of disaffected, secular, leftist Americans who have rejected traditional faith--particularly the youth. With his charisma, youth, handsomeness (not that I think he is, but the braindead masses and Bolshevik media do), excellent public speaking, and vapid promises of "hope" and "change", not to mention his race, he is the perfect messiah for post-Christian America. People are flocking to Obama because they are trying to flock to G-d, but won't acknowledge it or even recognize it.

Chaimfan

Really well put!!!!!! O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »
it's amazing how the Obamas are getting a ton of (positive) media coverage!  It's like people who only watch tv when they see McCain's name they'll be thinking, "Who?"

And there are still naysayers that say, "Oh no one will ever vote for a black guy."  I say, "Oh yeh?  How come Alan Keyes was ignored 4 and 8 years ago?"

It's unfortunately a very huuuuuge posibbility that Obama will get away with murder and I mean that literally...every negative thing about him has gone largely ignored except for movements like our's.  We need to make a full push and full campaign on exposing Obama and attacking him left and right.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
I wish JTF was a mass movement now, to be able to stop this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 10:59:45 AM »
Republicans really need to be very emphatic about energy independence. That is the only way to impress the undecided voters.
This is a good point. One thing McCain is actually doing right now is calling for a repeal of the ban on offshore drilling. It is good to see candidates and leaders actually advocating this, even if they do not really mean it. For far too long, no offshore drilling has been a fourth rail of American politics. It is good to see that changing, even if only in rhetoric.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 11:21:19 AM »
                                                                                                   בס''ד

The latest national polls show Barack Hussein Obama leading John McCain by about 4% on average:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

The latest polls in key states also show Obama building a lead over McCain.

Obama will have the enthusiastic support of the Bolshevik news media, and Obama will likely have two or three times as much money as McCain.

I don't think it's hopeless, but I am getting concerned.

McCain, the Republicans and the "conservatives" are not running an effective campaign against Obama.

JTF is going to have to make this our emergency issue until November. Obama's election would be a horrific nightmare.

We need to stop wasting energy and time fighting with trolls and get organized and fight Obama- NOW.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 12:23:10 PM »
I believe Obama will definitely win the popular vote, be remember my friends, its all about the electoral college. We must have faith in the US constitution will ultimately keep Obama out of office and back on the streets of Chicago playing a pickup basketball game- WHERE HE BELONGS
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »
Have you heard of Bernie Goldberg?  He's usually one of the guests on O'Reilly's show when they have a segment discussing the media. 

Anyway, he's explained how the media is such in the tank for Obama. 

Since Michelle Obama went on that evil show "The View", this week, the media has been constantly drooling over her. 

The media also constantly compares Barack and Michelle Obama to JFK and his wife. 

The majority of voters don't know anything about JFK's presidency and don't know much about history.  When the media praises JFK and his wife, people are led to believe that JFK was one of the best presidents and that it's a great honor to be compared to JFK and his wife. 

Therefore, when the media compares the Obama's to them, people assume they will be getting the next JFK and his wife, and they assume it's a great thing, so they support Obama despite knowing nothing about him. 

Since the media loves Obama so much, Obama's campaign calls up media sources 24/7 and tells them what to report about and what not to report about. 

Obama's reporters keep repeating the same lies:   "Obama is a uniter."
"He has great judgement." 

This has been proven false.  Anyone should know this since it was finally revealed to the public about Wright, Ayers, Phleger, Farrakhan and Rezko.

I made an outline that shows how it's false.  I've posted it and I'll post it again if you want. 

Despite this, many people listen to the same media spin that "Those people don't represent Obama.  He's about bringing people together.  They have nothing to do with him."

It's vital that people realize that Obama has had long-lasting relationships with those people.  They represent his awful judgment. 

Presidents are responsible for appointing people to positions. It's necessary to have good judgment to be able to appoint good people to positions.  Presidents are responsible for making decisions--judgment is also important in this manner. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »
I warned the forum toward the end of December that Obama's campaign is like a cult.  I had come to the conclusion that people shouldn't be indifferent between he and Hillary and that he would be worse than Hillary.  I know that's difficult for most on this forum to imagine, that there's someone worse. 

Before he left the forum, Joe Gutfeld also agreed that we should have been paying more attention to him. 

And Paulette has also posted on the forum that Obama's campaign is like a cult and people being brainwashed. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
Obama's half-sibling recently stated that Obama has a Muslim background.  As you could tell, Obama's campaign has been going out of its way to prevent people from knowing this.  They recently denied a Muslim woman the chance to be in an Obama crowd because they didn't want Obama to be seen with a Muslim. 

Any time it's been implied in the media that Obama is a Muslim, the person immediately gets attacked and is basically forced to apologize and lie by saying he's a Christian. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
Have you heard of Bernie Goldberg?  He's usually one of the guests on O'Reilly's show when they have a segment discussing the media. 

Anyway, he's explained how the media is such in the tank for Obama. 

Since Michelle Obama went on that evil show "The View", this week, the media has been constantly drooling over her. 

The media also constantly compares Barack and Michelle Obama to JFK and his wife. 

The majority of voters don't know anything about JFK's presidency and don't know much about history.  When the media praises JFK and his wife, people are led to believe that JFK was one of the best presidents and that it's a great honor to be compared to JFK and his wife. 

Therefore, when the media compares the Obama's to them, people assume they will be getting the next JFK and his wife, and they assume it's a great thing, so they support Obama despite knowing nothing about him. 

Since the media loves Obama so much, Obama's campaign calls up media sources 24/7 and tells them what to report about and what not to report about. 

Obama's reporters keep repeating the same lies:   "Obama is a uniter."
"He has great judgement." 

This has been proven false.  Anyone should know this since it was finally revealed to the public about Wright, Ayers, Phleger, Farrakhan and Rezko.

I made an outline that shows how it's false.  I've posted it and I'll post it again if you want. 

Despite this, many people listen to the same media spin that "Those people don't represent Obama.  He's about bringing people together.  They have nothing to do with him."

It's vital that people realize that Obama has had long-lasting relationships with those people.  They represent his awful judgment. 

Presidents are responsible for appointing people to positions. It's necessary to have good judgment to be able to appoint good people to positions.  Presidents are responsible for making decisions--judgment is also important in this manner. 

Comparing to JFK and his wife eh?  Hopefully Obama will have the same end as JFK...

Be careful what you wish for..that's what i say to the media.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline marie3548

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »
came upon this video last night, and if you ever need a preview of the EVIL to come if Obama is elected, this is it. WE HAVE TO DO MORE TO STOP HIM!!! This lady in this video is Jewish but she could be any of our nationalities. She is speaking for all of us, and we must get others to hear her.

==============================================================

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »
I really think that the GOP wants to wait until after the convention until releasing an anti-obama smear campaign. 

Smear campaigns, which both parties will be involved in, will be much more effective against Obama since he is an unkown... and everythign about Mccaine is out in the open already.

The smear campaigns have to be relentless.  And they have to remind people over and over that this guy HATES America... to be effective.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »
I really think that the GOP wants to wait until after the convention until releasing an anti-obama smear campaign. 

Smear campaigns, which both parties will be involved in, will be much more effective against Obama since he is an unkown... and everythign about Mccaine is out in the open already.

The smear campaigns have to be relentless.  And they have to remind people over and over that this guy HATES America... to be effective.

First of all, Obama is anti-American, anti-white, anti-Semitic and anti-Israel. So exposing these facts is not a smear campaign.

Second, Briann, I don't trust McCain and the Republicans to do the right thing because they are so terrified of being labeled "racists" or whatever by the Bolshevik news media. I think they will run a very wimpy campaign against Obama. But other outside groups, like JTF, can run an aggressive campaign and that should be started right away.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »
Then let's get organized and do it.
I work every day to spread the truth about Obama. Is everybody here doing the same- or  just sitting here wringing our hands?
It will be too late in Oct or Nov when Obama is too far ahead to stop him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 07:42:53 PM »
Second, Briann, I don't trust McCain and the Republicans to do the right thing because they are so terrified of being labeled "racists" or whatever by the Bolshevik news media. I think they will run a very wimpy campaign against Obama. But other outside groups, like JTF, can run an aggressive campaign and that should be started right away.
People like McCain like media adoration more than winning elections. If he loses but is lionized by the Establishment for running a "clean campaign", that will likely mean more to him than gaining the Oval Office.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 09:51:57 PM »
People like McCain like media adoration more than winning elections. If he loses but is lionized by the Establishment for running a "clean campaign", that will likely mean more to him than gaining the Oval Office.

Here I have to respectfully disagree with you, CF.

McCain wants the media adoration so that he can be elected president. He wants the presidency far more than anything else in life. Nothing can compare to being president of the United States. This is the ultimate dream for most politicians.

McCain knows the media will hate him for daring to run against Obama. McCain just wants to appease the media enough to get elected. But that's a huge mistake - the price of appeasing the media is not attacking Obama's real weak points. Unless Obama is fully exposed to enough voters in key states, he will win G-d forbid.

Cyberella, I want to hold a press conference announcing JewsAgainstObama.com. I would like to do it in front of Obama headquarters. That "confrontation" makes for great television. We probably will not get a lot of media coverage because the media fanatically supports Obama, and they know that our group hurts his candidacy. In fact, we might get no coverage. But I think we should try, and at the very least, it will give us a chance to meet each other.

I hope that Obama will be opening a headquarters in New York soon. He claims that he now has staff in all 50 states.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 10:39:29 PM »
I sure hope you are right when you say that you disagree with me. So far I am not seeing it. He better act like he wants to beat Obama, now. Time is running out and he has, at most, a third of the war chest that racist beast does.

Of course, the media supported McCain to the hilt because they knew he would be the weakest Republican and would run the wimpiest campaign against the Democrats. Maybe now that the Establishment doesn't need him anymore and are treating him like dirt, he'll wake up and fight fire with fire. Until then, I'm not convinced McCain is taking this seriously.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 11:34:31 PM »
I have done a great deal of thinking about the horrific prospects of an Obama Presidency, and have come to the conclusion that the only way to prevent this from happening is to remove McCain from his GOP nomination, so that someone truly capable and strong can run against Obama.

McCain himself is the greatest force at work to ensure an Obama victory next November.

Its is McCain who presently threatens the end of America.

Only an opponent of the calibre of a Ronald Reagan is going to defeat Obama, and the fact that the GOP allows a total fraud and loser like McCain to run for President in and of itself points to an America ripe for defeat and an Afro/Leninist/Muslim takeover of our country.

I don't write these things to be argumentative or contrary to JTF's aim to defeat Obama; only to "put my cards on the table" as to my strong feelings about what is about to come down on all of us, short of a Divine Miracle taking place in the next few months.

McCain couldn't even out-debate and out-campaign George Wahabi Bush, who is an illiterate ex-druggie and ex-alcoholic who makes Alfred E. Newman seem brilliant by contrast.

The idea of the worst bungler in America's history being followed up by one only half as competent and equally treasonous, is a prospect that America today just can't accept under any circumstances.

And that very fact is what is going to cause even those who hate the Democrats to cast their votes not for Obama, but against McCain.

A frightened people bereft of employment, unable to travel, worried about the ability to buy food and eat, are not going to vote for a walking corpse who only promises to continue the nightmarish policies of a George Wahabi Bush for another four years.

It just ain't going to happen.

It's McCain who must be removed, and immediately.

Offline Toni

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 12:18:19 AM »
Not to worry!  God will protect the US & Israel.  The news media is in the tank for BHO and will only tell the public that BHO is ahead. Soros and the radical left have control over them and the Democratic party. I feel in my heart that a few weeks before election day the truth will come out about him, and will be carried by most sane voters into the voting booth.  They WILL NOT VOTE for the MUSLIM!!!! and a man who HATES the US.  This election has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, it has to do with keeping America the country that it is and will always be.  We all must do our part and back McCain!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »
You are certainly correct that he is a very weak candidate. Any of the other Republicans would have made a much better opponent. But we have who the sheeple voted in. You can thank the braindead GOP public who voted for who their party bosses and media personalities told them to.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 12:43:21 AM »
Yesterday I heard Mark Simmons (filling in for Mark Levin) saying that Jimmy Carter and Michael Dukakis also had double digit leads over their opponents during this month of those election years. Later the trend changed dramatically.  Therefore there is still hope for us.  As much as many conservatives hate McCain many moderate democrats are going to vote for him. 

I think there is only one way of escape for America from these 2 evil candidates:

McCain should pick a solid conservative as his VP and get elected to the presidency.  Then during his presidency before he could do any significant damage he should pass away.  Sorry, I do not want to wish death on anyone like this but it seems the darkest hour for America is going to come during the next presidency from one of these candidates.  McCain's aim is to destroy conservativeness within the republican party but that can also be prevented if republicans regain control of the congress.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.