Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Men are too fussy

(1/5) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
All too many men heap great demands on their potential mate: she mustn't smoke, she must or must not want children, she must have such-and-such views, must want to do such-and-such a thing etc.

I would be happy for any woman who would just put up with me for a while.

I am really desperate and this is precisely the thing that will keep me a castrato until the day I am turned into a thousand little pieces - women need strong, fussy, particular men.

The irony of all this is testimony to the ostentatiously bewildering farce which passes for consciousness these days.

I love blondes and brunettes.

mord:
You have many multi ethnic women in the U.K. just take one

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Fruit, since you appear to be directly referring to me, let me ask you: why are YOU so desperate that you'll have just anyone who will "put up" with you, and why are you so fixated on appearance?

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Chaimfan on January 21, 2007, 06:44:59 PM ---Fruit, since you appear to be directly referring to me, let me ask you: why are YOU so desperate that you'll have just anyone who will "put up" with you, and why are you so fixated on appearance?

--- End quote ---

The point I made in the thread is that it is usually men who are most fussy who have the highest likelihood of getting women.  The fact that one can be fussy indicates discernment and therefore experience, forasmuch one can only discern if one has come to know intimately how women differ.

Now, as for me, I know how female company turns life from an intolerable burden into a garden of paradise.  Therefore for me it matters not one bit if she likes to take 'cigarette breaks' now and then.  I don't care if she doesn't eat meat or not.  Because the thing that is more wonderful about women is what they can give emotionally, and habits, just like bodily functions, are part of the carnal 'animal' world and don't affect spiritual and emotional matters.

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on January 20, 2007, 06:46:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on January 20, 2007, 01:11:20 PM --- I am really desperate and this is precisely the thing that will keep me a castrato until the day I am turned into a thousand little pieces - women need strong, fussy, particular men.
--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "a thousand little pieces"? Is someone going to blow you up with a bomb?

--- End quote ---

I want to die falling from a great height, jumping into the sea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version