Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Men are too fussy

<< < (2/5) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Chaimfan on January 21, 2007, 06:44:59 PM ---why are you so fixated on appearance?

--- End quote ---

Everyone is to at least some extent.  Would you want to marry a woman who looked exactly like a man, like some of these lesbians do?

Women are endowed by the Creator with beauty so as to entrap the protection and love of men; once the woman grows older and has children her beauty deserts her.  The Creator has a great purpose in doing this, namely, the beauty of youth entraps the young man against his rational and sometimes suicidal objections; and the homeliness of age makes sure the woman has to stay loyal to those she committed herself to when young.

The Creator deserves all praise for woman's beauty.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Fruit, I did not say beauty never matters. What I take issue with is that you are obsessed with the image of a buxom blond woman (especially in conjunction with a black man). You mention this over and over and over again.

Would you have a beautiful girlfriend but who has no character or morals? You sound that desperate to all of us.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on January 21, 2007, 11:23:28 PM ---I want to die falling from a great height, jumping into the sea...

the beauty of youth entraps the young man against his rational and sometimes suicidal objections; and the homeliness of age makes sure the woman has to stay loyal to those she committed herself to when young.

--- End quote ---
Fruit, why these constant melodramatic and morose messages?

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Chaimfan on January 22, 2007, 01:02:37 AM ---Would you have a beautiful girlfriend but who has no character or morals? You sound that desperate to all of us.

--- End quote ---

It depends.  If she was totally loose, and gravitated towards any guy who gave her the most attention (which kind of blondes I have met before and hated), then no.

But if she would attach herself to me and render me sensual pleasures, I would value her loyalty above all other considerations - without, of course, being tyrannical over her.

The most important thing for me is her splendour.  Let those who have ears take note.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on January 20, 2007, 06:46:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on January 20, 2007, 01:11:20 PM --- I am really desperate and this is precisely the thing that will keep me a castrato until the day I am turned into a thousand little pieces - women need strong, fussy, particular men.
--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "a thousand little pieces"? Is someone going to blow you up with a bomb?

--- End quote ---

A 'shahid' in our midst?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version