Author Topic: Men are too fussy  (Read 15821 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Men are too fussy
« on: January 20, 2007, 01:11:20 PM »
All too many men heap great demands on their potential mate: she mustn't smoke, she must or must not want children, she must have such-and-such views, must want to do such-and-such a thing etc.

I would be happy for any woman who would just put up with me for a while.

I am really desperate and this is precisely the thing that will keep me a castrato until the day I am turned into a thousand little pieces - women need strong, fussy, particular men.

The irony of all this is testimony to the ostentatiously bewildering farce which passes for consciousness these days.

I love blondes and brunettes.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Men are too fussy
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »
You have many multi ethnic women in the U.K. just take one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:44:59 PM »
Fruit, since you appear to be directly referring to me, let me ask you: why are YOU so desperate that you'll have just anyone who will "put up" with you, and why are you so fixated on appearance?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 11:17:52 PM »
Fruit, since you appear to be directly referring to me, let me ask you: why are YOU so desperate that you'll have just anyone who will "put up" with you, and why are you so fixated on appearance?

The point I made in the thread is that it is usually men who are most fussy who have the highest likelihood of getting women.  The fact that one can be fussy indicates discernment and therefore experience, forasmuch one can only discern if one has come to know intimately how women differ.

Now, as for me, I know how female company turns life from an intolerable burden into a garden of paradise.  Therefore for me it matters not one bit if she likes to take 'cigarette breaks' now and then.  I don't care if she doesn't eat meat or not.  Because the thing that is more wonderful about women is what they can give emotionally, and habits, just like bodily functions, are part of the carnal 'animal' world and don't affect spiritual and emotional matters.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 11:20:02 PM »
I am really desperate and this is precisely the thing that will keep me a castrato until the day I am turned into a thousand little pieces - women need strong, fussy, particular men.

What do you mean by "a thousand little pieces"? Is someone going to blow you up with a bomb?

I want to die falling from a great height, jumping into the sea.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 11:23:28 PM »
why are you so fixated on appearance?

Everyone is to at least some extent.  Would you want to marry a woman who looked exactly like a man, like some of these lesbians do?

Women are endowed by the Creator with beauty so as to entrap the protection and love of men; once the woman grows older and has children her beauty deserts her.  The Creator has a great purpose in doing this, namely, the beauty of youth entraps the young man against his rational and sometimes suicidal objections; and the homeliness of age makes sure the woman has to stay loyal to those she committed herself to when young.

The Creator deserves all praise for woman's beauty.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 01:02:37 AM »
Fruit, I did not say beauty never matters. What I take issue with is that you are obsessed with the image of a buxom blond woman (especially in conjunction with a black man). You mention this over and over and over again.

Would you have a beautiful girlfriend but who has no character or morals? You sound that desperate to all of us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 01:03:56 AM »
I want to die falling from a great height, jumping into the sea...

the beauty of youth entraps the young man against his rational and sometimes suicidal objections; and the homeliness of age makes sure the woman has to stay loyal to those she committed herself to when young.
Fruit, why these constant melodramatic and morose messages?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 06:14:41 AM »
Would you have a beautiful girlfriend but who has no character or morals? You sound that desperate to all of us.

It depends.  If she was totally loose, and gravitated towards any guy who gave her the most attention (which kind of blondes I have met before and hated), then no.

But if she would attach herself to me and render me sensual pleasures, I would value her loyalty above all other considerations - without, of course, being tyrannical over her.

The most important thing for me is her splendour.  Let those who have ears take note.

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »

What do you mean by "a thousand little pieces"? Is someone going to blow you up with a bomb?

A 'shahid' in our midst?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 02:18:28 AM »
But if she would attach herself to me and render me sensual pleasures, I would value her loyalty above all other considerations - without, of course, being tyrannical over her.
Fruit, this is rather disgusting.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 05:27:31 PM »
Your poetical endeavours will not acheive anything on this website. Its probably making you feel even more depressed.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Seek your happiness by limiting your desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them-if you think yourself to be desperate, then that is who you will be, women don't like desperate men. However be positive and think of yourself as a i dunno...a "magnet" or something, and just keep smiling, and the world and its women will smile with you. Its amazing how sometimes the worlds ugliest men have beautiful companions, usually because they're stinking rich but its occasionally becuase they can overcome and manipulate what the women sees, through their words, expressions and mannerism. You as a young man just have to go through pain and be patient till your moment comes. You can't get everything pleasurable in your life at once, out of the disadvantages come the advantages. Look at Chaim, he has had his rough moments....been in prison, accused, mocked and had to leave israel, his homeland and a lot of his family behind. Yet he has kept his determination and is leading JTF which seems to be growing and rising, he probably never even contemplated suicide, as a wise man he knows he will finally succeed.

And Fruit of thy loins, commiting suicide isn't exactly going  to get you someone. Think positive, acheive and fulfil dreams.The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. SO maybe fussy is the way afterall. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 05:29:56 PM by sarah.... »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 03:09:27 AM »
Your poetical endeavours will not acheive anything on this website. Its probably making you feel even more depressed.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Seek your happiness by limiting your desires, rather than attempting to satisfy them-if you think yourself to be desperate, then that is who you will be, women don't like desperate men. However be positive and think of yourself as a i dunno...a "magnet" or something, and just keep smiling, and the world and its women will smile with you. Its amazing how sometimes the worlds ugliest men have beautiful companions, usually because they're stinking rich but its occasionally becuase they can overcome and manipulate what the women sees, through their words, expressions and mannerism. You as a young man just have to go through pain and be patient till your moment comes. You can't get everything pleasurable in your life at once, out of the disadvantages come the advantages. Look at Chaim, he has had his rough moments....been in prison, accused, mocked and had to leave israel, his homeland and a lot of his family behind. Yet he has kept his determination and is leading JTF which seems to be growing and rising, he probably never even contemplated suicide, as a wise man he knows he will finally succeed.

And Fruit of thy loins, commiting suicide isn't exactly going  to get you someone. Think positive, acheive and fulfil dreams.The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. SO maybe fussy is the way afterall. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sarah, we know full well you don't give a crap about Chaim or any other Jew. Nobody buys your blatantly transparent and desperate attempts to get cred on this site by appealing to reason. Let it go already, nobody cares what you think or have to say over here. Don't you have some Koranic studies to get to?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 03:10:59 AM by Chaimfan »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 03:51:19 AM »
The average black man in the UK has nine different sex partners.  I personally don't know any other people who get the same ice-cold reception from women that I do. It is indeed easy for some to get all the pleasures they want.  But it just so happens that here no one will employ me, no one will date me, no one will befriend me.  I can't really be bothered with anything any more.  I'm even too lazy to go and take that jump off the cliff.  But, G-d willing, someone will come along (like a tax collector) and give me the much-needed jolt I need to get me motivated.  Can't wait until I don't have to wake up any more.  Consciousness is a never-ending stream of pain and frustration.  Blessed are those who were never born; what a stinking world this is.  :)

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 10:22:46 AM »
GTHS, do you have any black friends?  Maybe you can get one of those black brothers to hook you up with a white wimminz?  :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 06:18:01 AM »
The average black man in the UK has nine different sex partners.  I personally don't know any other people who get the same ice-cold reception from women that I do. It is indeed easy for some to get all the pleasures they want.  But it just so happens that here no one will employ me, no one will date me, no one will befriend me.  I can't really be bothered with anything any more.  I'm even too lazy to go and take that jump off the cliff.  But, G-d willing, someone will come along (like a tax collector) and give me the much-needed jolt I need to get me motivated.  Can't wait until I don't have to wake up any more.  Consciousness is a never-ending stream of pain and frustration.  Blessed are those who were never born; what a stinking world this is.  :)

Agreed.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 07:00:31 AM »

You remind me of Woody Allen

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
I want Fruit back! He was/is a class act. :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 07:12:59 AM »
I have been reading his past posts I 100% agree, bring fruity back  ^-^

newman

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 07:15:12 AM »

Reading all his posts allow for only two possibilities:

1/ He's some undiscovered comic genius.

Or........

2/ He's a madman with an IQ of 180.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 07:31:31 AM »

Reading all his posts allow for only two possibilities:

1/ He's some undiscovered comic genius.

Or........

2/ He's a madman with an IQ of 180.

I will go with number one

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 05:47:31 PM »
Look at Salty German's past posts...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »
Too bad. He should be given a chance, he isnt how you think he is.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 07:15:44 AM »

Just make sure she can cook good and you have no problems.  Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who can cook good is a gift from G-d.  Remember women and men are beautiful for only so long and romance will fade away.  But every night you will expect a kosher home cooked meal and that will last a lot longer than other things...  I think if you change the negative attitude you will do better.. Just remember when u date, be confident and never even once say anything bad about yourself.. And always inquire to the woman about her cooking skills...  You will test the integrity of every woman and they will come flocking to you in droves..  Hope that cheers you up   ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 07:19:31 AM by Yonatan777 »