Author Topic: Anti Serbian institution of " B 9 2 " .....  (Read 4072 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Anti Serbian institution of " B 9 2 " .....
« on: May 27, 2008, 03:22:12 PM »
Republic of Serbian Krajina in Exile

President of Republic of Serbia (Boris Tadic)

Subject: Anti Serbian :B92:

Respected President,

In these hard circumstances – when the EU and the US are trying to realize the evil intent to separate from Serbia Kosovo, we are reminding you that in Serbia exist powers which support this kind of plans - what is, you will also agree, evidentially an act of treachery. Concerning this appearances, it is clear that the state’s and court’s institutions must react and substitute the bad impacts of these powers stand by the constitution and the law. This time we won’t mention the politicians, representatives and intellectuals who are part of these powers, but we are recommending to you to inform your self anout the contents of the agency of information “B92” which’s website on the internet is full with Anti Serbian and Anti state texts. It is enough to only read the page titled as “hate” of the daily paper of “Pravda”, from 26. May 2008, on page 05, to see that the agency of information “B92” with a huge amount of pleasure writes about the expel of the Serbs from Kosovo, Republic of Serbian Krajina, Croatia, Republic of Srpska and the federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In stead that the media of “B92” writes against the perpetrators of the genocide against the Serbs from 1990 un till 1999, this agency of information proclaims that the exiled Serbs (who are currently in exile in Serbia) must be locked up in concentration camps. The writers of these inhuman messages must be liable according to the law and we assume that you as the president of the Republic of Serbia will condemn this in public. If the court’s institutions decide to ignore this huge act of betrayal committed by “B92” – then this is the most clearest sign that Republic of Serbia’s state system is making national intolerance possible and, like in this case, is fabricating the intolerance among the Serbian nation – dividing the Serbs by different regions.

Respected president,
We remind you that genocide does not age and that the institutions of the Republic of Serbia should raise up in front of the international court at the Hague tribunal the accusations against the Republic of Croatia, Albanian separatists from Kosovo and
federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in regard to the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing over the Serbs from 1990 till 1999 just like in regard to the crimes of genocide against the Serb, Jews and Romas from WW2 – which is on the responsibility of the former fascist countries and the occupation forces of royal Yugoslavia.

Even if you are still rejecting any cooperation with the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina this letter has a character of an opendiscussion.

Parliament
RSK
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 03:33:50 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti Serbian institution of " B 9 2 " .....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »
This text was translated by me.
I hope it is good.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 02:40:15 AM »
Modification of the above version.

Dear President,
In these hard circumstances – when the EU and the US a re trying to realize the evil intent to separate Kosovo&Metohia from Serbia, we remind you that in Serbia there are powers which support such plans – what is, you will also agree, evidently an act of treason Concerning this phenomena, it is clear that the states and judicial institutions  must react and prevent the bad consequences caused by the activities of these powers relying on the constitution and the law.
This time, we won’t mention the politicians, representatives and intellectuals who are part of these powers, but we are recommending to you to inform yourself about the contents of the agency of “B92” Media House, whose internet website is full of anti Serbian and anti state texts. It is enough to read the article entitled “hate”, published in the “Pravda” daily, on May 26th 2008, on page 05, to see that “B92” Media House enjoys writing about the expulsion of the Serbs from Kosovo&Metohia, the Republic of Serbian Krajina, Croatia, the Republic of Serpska and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Instead of writing against the perpetrators of the genocide against the Serbs from 1990 to 1999, this Media House proclaims that the exiled Serbs (who are currently in exile in Serbia) must be locked up in concentration camps. The authors of such inhuman messages must be liable according to the law and we assume that you as the president of the Republic of Serbia will condemn this in public. If the judicial institutions decide to ignore this huge act of treason committed by “B92” – then this the clearest sign that the state system Republic of Serbia is making national intolerance possible and, like in this case, is fabricating the intolerance within the Serbian nation – dividing the Serbs by different regions.
Dear President,
 We remind you that genocide cannot become obsolete and that the institutions of the Republic of Serbia should raise up before the International Court at the Hague a lawsuit against the Republic of Croatia, Albanian separatists from Kosovo&Metohia and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in regard to the crimes of genocide and ethnic cleansing committed against the Serbs from 1990 to 1999, just like in regard to the crimes of genocide against the Serbs, Jews and Roma in WWII – which is on the responsibility of the former fascist countries and the occupation forces for the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
Since you services reject any cooperation with the Government of the Government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina, this is an open letter.

Milorad Buha, premier                    Rajko Lezaic, president of the Parliament

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 05:18:12 PM »
I hope it is good.

This is a good translation good job  O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 03:21:31 AM »
I hope it is good.

This is a good translation good job  O0

Hehe,

You always have something good to say  O0

Thanks comrade..

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 03:58:29 AM »
OK, the letter was sent, published in the medias (even if most of them diden't give a [censored] to present it to their public), and what now? What are they waiting for? Why don't they fill a complaint at a court, first in Belgrade against the Presidency of the Republic of Serbia? Or simply against the ministry of Information of Serbia? And then if nothing arises at the International court at Strasburg for Human Rights"

The so-called "democrats" (with communist past and/or parents) don't give a [censored] to Serbs in general, at most when Serbs are endangered to face pogroms, "Kristallnacht" as they did in march 2004.

So, to me it's not a surprise that an openly anti-Serbian media is well established in Belgrade: Serbia is still in occupation, as it is since 1919 when British pigs blackmailed the Prime Minister of the then Kingdom of Serbia to unite with their ennemies they fought a war with to create a yugoslavia. Yes, the same who at that time already made a genocide against Serbs before starting another one some 20 years later: the Croatians.

To me it's also not a surprise that this anti-Serbian media is a powerfull company in Serbia, as their financial means came mainly from Washington, Brussels and especially Berlin through Vienna and/or Budapest.

The policy of the financiers is "no matter if the media is trusted and followed, they have to give the assumption to people that it is".

Now, to those who don't get how anti-Serbs they are, and how they have found people to work with: it would've been as if a "Jewish media" in Jerusalem was anti Jewish, but if you look at names of people working in, you find out that they're all or extreme majority of Palestinian or Germans. If such a thing can happen, what can you expect from the state's diplomacy?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 04:01:13 AM by Saint Sava »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 02:28:17 AM »
I hope it is good.
It is dalmacija.
You will  never give up our Serbian Krajina.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 03:55:20 AM »
It is dalmacija.
You will  never give up our Serbian Krajina.

O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 06:48:48 AM »
When I stumble upon a problem I can't seem to fix,I just say to myself "Krajisnik si jebote" and I fix it.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 07:10:51 AM »
My Djeda when he was alive would say-Jebo te Rim!Just sometime,and he would say In my house we never had visitor Muslem or Croat,or Red!