Author Topic: Iran says Israel can't destroy their nukes.  (Read 3922 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Iran says Israel can't destroy their nukes.
« on: June 21, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »
Iran has said it considers a military attack on its nuclear facilities by Israel as "impossible".

"Such audacity to embark on an assault against the... territorial integrity of our country is impossible," said spokesman Gholam Hoseyn Elham.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7467164.stm

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Iran says Israel can't destroy their nukes.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 10:18:16 PM »
Iran has said it considers a military attack on its nuclear facilities by Israel as "impossible".

"Such audacity to embark on an assault against the... territorial integrity of our country is impossible," said spokesman Gholam Hoseyn Elham.

Iran is a little b*tch, and they're about to get a taste of their own medicine! Since Israel is basically doing the joint work of Israel and America in this: America better do EVERYTHING in it's power to help Israel avoid another Lebanon 2006. If not: America is next. Iran hates BOTH of us. And for G-d Sakes tell those sand n*gger loving terrorists in the UN to stay the hell out of this!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »

Iran is a little b*tch, and they're about to get a taste of their own medicine! Since Israel is basically doing the joint work of Israel and America in this: America better do EVERYTHING in it's power to help Israel avoid another Lebanon 2006. If not: America is next. Iran hates BOTH of us. And for G-d Sakes tell those sand n*gger loving terrorists in the UN to stay the hell out of this!

I hope they bomb the [censored] out of Ahmadinoojab as well.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »

I hope they bomb the excrement out of Ahmadinoojab as well.

After that America should cover the land with lard :::D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
If Israel decides to do it, she is certainly capable of destroying most of the Iranian nuclear bombmaking program.

The first question is: will Israel finally do it?

The second question: if Israel attacks Iran's nuclear program, is she going to start worrying about "innocent" Muslim Nazi civilians? Because some of the Iranian facilities have been deliberately placed in heavily populated areas to use the Muslim "civilians" as human shields. Only if Israel decides to destroy every known target as thoroughly as possible will the attack be successful.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
Chaim, because Israel and the United States have waited so long to do what should have been done five or six years ago, Iran now has a pretty sizeable arsenal of modern Russian SAMs, such as the Tor system. Granted, Muzzie nations are not all that effective with their newfangled hardware (though Iran is probably sharper and more sophisticated than any Arab nation), but the fact that they have this system at all is at least conceivably a threat to Israeli pilots. Don't forget that there may be Russian "advisors" at the helm of their flak stations as well. Chaim, how big a deal do you think Iran's air defenses are?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »
Chaim, because Israel and the United States have waited so long to do what should have been done five or six years ago, Iran now has a pretty sizeable arsenal of modern Russian SAMs, such as the Tor system. Granted, Muzzie nations are not all that effective with their newfangled hardware (though Iran is probably sharper and more sophisticated than any Arab nation), but the fact that they have this system at all is at least conceivably a threat to Israeli pilots. Don't forget that there may be Russian "advisors" at the helm of their flak stations as well. Chaim, how big a deal do you think Iran's air defenses are?

It is a potential problem. Russia is planning on delivering to Iran new more sophisticated radar, which would be a threat to Israeli pilots. That's why Israel should attack NOW, before the radar is delivered and set up.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »
If Israel decides to do it, she is certainly capable of destroying most of the Iranian nuclear bombmaking program.

The second question: if Israel attacks Iran's nuclear program, is she going to start worrying about "innocent" Muslim Nazi civilians? Because some of the Iranian facilities have been deliberately placed in heavily populated areas to use the Muslim "civilians" as human shields. Only if Israel decides to destroy every known target as thoroughly as possible will the attack be successful.

Are the sites underground?  If so, it will take serious bunker buster bombs which only can get you so far...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

Are the sites underground?  If so, it will take serious bunker buster bombs which only can get you so far...

Some of the sites are deep underground. Israel has very powerful bunker buster bombs. Israel will likely not be able to destroy the entire program. But Israel can destroy most of it, and if the key sections of the program are destroyed, it will delay the building of nuclear weapons for years.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 10:49:07 PM »
Iran has a LOT of oil wealth. It can probably afford many Russian "volunteers" to help with their defensive grid. A sophisticated Russian-provided radar system is bad enough, but a Russian radar system manned by Russians is infinitely worse than one manned by Iranians, of course.

Is there any leverage at all that Israel could use against Russia in this kind of all-out war?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
Re:  "...Russian "volunteers" to help with their defensive..."

Russians are most likely to completely evacuate Iran and anywhere close to Iran the very second that they know an attack is coming.

They are a most pragmatic people, and their amoral political stance frees them from any sense of "responsibility towards Iran's security".

In other words, they're dedicated professional backstabbers.

They'll abandon Iran to its fate, while racing to the U.N. to denounce "the unwarranted Zionist act of aggression"... .

Same scenario we've seen played out for many years.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »
I am of the opinion that bunker busting missiles tipped with neutron warheads could get rid of all of the underground facilities, and I believe that Israel is armed to the teeth with such weaponry as we speak.

This is why the world doesn't hear Israel boasting of her capabilities to the world media each time Ahmanigrajihad runs his dog mouth about how he intends to kill Jews.

I also believe that we can take assurance that more than a few Mediterranean nations will be covertly aiding and abetting Israel's defense, and that includes some of them who make a big show of how pro-PLO/Nazi/Hamas they are in the media, while in private they're scared to death of Islamic Terror.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »
Iran needs a Western Strike.

Israel probably can't do it alone...
at least not without bunker busters.

Most of Iran's nuclear activities are done far underground.

All of the West needs to attack these guys. Maybe someone will accidentally hit a NATO country and THAT will spell "ciao!" for Iran.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 03:45:39 AM »
If Israel makes the decision to take action, it should happen before the election here in the US. Once the Obamanation takes over, the UN (the true Great Satan), will gain even more influence. Although I would like to see Iran taken out of the nuclear club, I know that there will be a lot of young Israeli AF pilots lose thier lives in the effort and that does burden my heart. It embarrasses me, as an Ameican citizen, that US warplanes would not be flying in formation right next to the Israeli Air Force. God Bless the Israeli military.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."