Author Topic: HELP OUR GREAT MEMBERS QUIT SMOKING !!! (VERY BENEFICIAL TOPIC)  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: HELP OUR GREAT MEMBERS QUIT SMOKING !!! (VERY BENEFICIAL TOPIC)
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
nothing wrong with constructive criticism

I wrote that his intentions were good, which was obvious anyway, no point you repeating that fact to me.

No, it was a flame pure and simple. Gimme a break, I'm not stupid.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »
Just another reason to quit:
http://chs-republicans.house.gov/list/hearing/homeland_rep/cigarettesmuggling.pdf

Good luck to anyone trying to quit smoking!
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
It's healthier to puff on dog excrement than cigarettes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 07:53:28 PM »

I've never smoked but one time I saw this commercial against marijuana where a real wriggly nasty roach turned into a joint, and someone started putting it to their mouth. It was nasty! That made me never want to smoke anything even though I didn't want to anyway.  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »
Weed is worse than tobacco because it is unfiltered and the dealers cut it with nasty stuff. (Of course, the tobacco industry puts stuff like arsenic and formaldehyde in cigarettes to make them more addictive too, though.)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

I've never smoked but one time I saw this commercial against marijuana where a real wriggly nasty roach turned into a joint, and someone started putting it to their mouth. It was nasty! That made me never want to smoke anything even though I didn't want to anyway.  ;D

I had seen that commercial too

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »
I personally take a rather dim view of such absurd propaganda.

First the Republicans claimed that marijuana smoking was a major supporter of International Terrorism.

The fact that marijuana is California's #1 cash crop for many years running now apparently eluded the "geniuses" who think that the American public is so gullible as to believe their lies.

Then, these same NY politicians jack up the price of ONE pack of cigarettes to $8.50...almost all of it TAXES to these jackals who never cease to spend more money than they can steal from us, the public.

Now that they've run out of "boogeymen" to maintain their "War OF Terror" against America, such scum begin making ever greater accusations:

"Cigarettes are the major funding source for INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS!"

Of course, the Federal Government has just paid the Netherlands millions of dollars to conduct a scientific automobile driving test on license holders who smoke hashish and marijuana every day while driving.

Why?...you might be asking?

Because since hashish and marijuana are decriminalized and virtually legal in the Netherlands, the U.S.A. was extremely happy to let them get paid to do the work which should be done here in America!

Now....What was that you were saying about how cigarettes and marijuana were funding INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM ???

You'll have to excuse me now...I have to run over to the HOME DEPOT to stock up on all that plastic sheeting and duct tape TOMMY THOMPSON warned me to get in order to save myself from the imminent chemical/biological warfare attacks in 2003.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »
Re:  "...Weed is worse than tobacco because it is unfiltered and the dealers cut it with nasty stuff."

You need to find a new dealer!
                 :::D

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 01:47:18 AM »
chaim ben simon, you are being very naiive and childish.

smoking is a very tough habit, you won't them with you putting a post on a forum.

Your intentions are good, but your wisdom is in the toilet. Or up in smoke

bro so far no one have accomplished any of my intention because i asked for ways of quiting so don't tell me its hard. i know its not its all psychological we just need to post some ideas of how to quit this is not  about whose got the brilliant idea

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 01:56:41 AM »

smoking is a very tough habit, you won't them with you putting a post on a forum.

This was completely uncalled for. Chaim ben Simon was trying to do a good thing for his fellow JTF members.

You owe him an apology this instant.
its ok i let him come to my house with a ruler we will measure my wisdom in toilet.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

This was completely uncalled for. Chaim ben Simon was trying to do a good thing for his fellow JTF members.

its ok i let him come to my house with a ruler we will measure my wisdom in toilet.

you'd have to define what your wisdom is!

But regarding your new signature..

This form of bible code finding , is nonsense. 

As one rabbi who studied it manually said..  "You find what you want to find"
Infact, I knew a jewish professor with a photographic memory, who knew the entire tenach off by heart. And without a computer, he showed the whole thing was a hoax, by finding an ELS bible code that said that the bible codes are a hoax.

The original bible code researchers had their research published in a peer reviewed statistical journal. 

They were very annoyed when michael drosnin popularised nonsense about  using bible codes to predict the future.  (we don't know what will happen, and you can find anything you want).

Your signature uses the same faulty methodology as Michael Drosnin. By looking for something and finding it, choosing words that you can find, moving to places you can find them

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 02:41:19 AM »

you'd have to define what your wisdom is!

But regarding your new signature..

This form of bible code finding , is nonsense. 

As one rabbi who studied it manually said..  "You find what you want to find"
Infact, I knew a jewish professor with a photographic memory, who knew the entire tenach off by heart. And without a computer, he showed the whole thing was a hoax, by finding an ELS bible code that said that the bible codes are a hoax.

The original bible code researchers had their research published in a peer reviewed statistical journal. 

They were very annoyed when michael drosnin popularised nonsense about  using bible codes to predict the future.  (we don't know what will happen, and you can find anything you want).

Your signature uses the same faulty methodology as Michael Drosnin. By looking for something and finding it, choosing words that you can find, moving to places you can find them
ok idk about this guy finding out the future but all i know is with Torah codes u cant find out the future!!! and besides Torah codes and "at bash" is part of kabbalah for your information. Specially for you i will put another image that illustrates what Torah codes have to say about codes itself if you don't believe or think its some kind of coincidence like many others including Mr. Drosnin
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:02:34 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2008, 03:01:22 AM »
<snip>
ok idk about this guy finding out the future but all i know is with torahcodes u cant find out the future!!! and besides torahcodes and at bash is part of kabbalah fyi

You won't find that "code" that you list in kabbalah. Nor will you find a general statement in kabbalah to look for codes. Or more specifically, what you are looking for, ELS codes.
codes that come up by skipping x letters.

you could find a code that says Torah is the best. But you can find that in Shakespeare too.   Just as you can find the opposite. So it's a stupid game.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 01:22:28 AM »
<snip>
ok idk about this guy finding out the future but all i know is with torahcodes u cant find out the future!!! and besides torahcodes and at bash is part of kabbalah fyi

You won't find that "code" that you list in kabbalah. Nor will you find a general statement in kabbalah to look for codes. Or more specifically, what you are looking for, ELS codes.

you could find a code that says Torah is the best. But you can find that in Shakespeare too.   Just as you can find the opposite. So it's a stupid game.

find the opposite and find the sheakspeare codes

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 01:45:43 AM »
<snip>

find the opposite and find the sheakspeare codes

here are some assassinations written in a famous book called moby dick
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~chance/course/Articles/assasinations.pdf

they were more limited because english has vowels written in.  remember when they look for bible codes, they don't put vowels in, and they make the vowels whatever they want.

As far as the code saying the bible codes are false.. That was in a professor's research papers. I could send you reference details but I doubt you'd be able to get hold if it. It's from a london university.

But it's well known that one find whatever one wants..  One article I read long ago on google showed jesus budda and reverend moon and mohammed in the bible codes, to prove that this form of looking is false and flawed.
I also saw an article showing jesus codes in there, and a refutation showing a code that siad he was a false prophet.  You could have found the same thing about Shmulik or whatever name you want.