Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 3936 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 08:20:04 AM »
Ack. It would appear I stole your name =-(

I picked this only because I've always admired Jabo, and it was what I was going as on a few other forums as well.
Did not realize there was another here by the same name...although as mine is just Ze'ev and no last name perhaps it is ok.
Aren't you the one in ThePhora who calls himself "Aryan Superjew"? You are not Jewish in my opinion.

Dexter, the way you speak and write english still amazes me. It's really great to have you back. I bet nobody would ever guess that yoou are only 14.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 08:28:53 AM »
Uh, thanks.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 08:40:18 AM »
Uh, thanks.

Hey dexter, what have you been up to for the last few months? It hasn't been the same here without you.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
I've finished school 3 days ago, that is about it. I wasn't here because, well, I didn't agree (and don't agree) with Kahanism nor with Chaim's ideas, and the majority of the opinion people expressed and express in here. I wouldn't be very active here, I will be much more active in the forum of Total War Center, in the user Azael33, here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=36773

I've failed to make the word Azael33 to function as a link for some reason, while in other forums I do it well.

There are lots of challenging conversations and discussions regarding Israeli-Palestinian-Arab issues, and everyone who wants to express his unique opinion (and the majority of JTFers' opinion are unique, and unacceptable by the vast majority of the people in TWC) and make interesting debates is welcomed. An example for a nice debate is a debate regarding the Six Day War you can see here:

www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172314&page=6
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:37:41 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »
I've finished school 3 days ago, that is about it. I wasn't here because, well, I didn't agree (and don't agree) with Kahanism nor with Chaim's ideas, and the majority of the opinion people expressed and express in here. I wouldn't be very active here, I will be much more active in the forum of Total War Center, in the user Azael33, here:

I've failed to make the word Azael33 to function as a link for some reason, while in other forums I do it well.

There are lots of challenging conversations and discussions regarding Israeli-Palestinian-Arab issues, and everyone who wants to express his unique opinion (and the majority of JTFers' opinion are unique, and unacceptable by the vast majority of the people in TWC) and make interesting debates is welcomed. An example for a nice debate is a debate regarding the Six Day War you can see here:

I would like to hear your take. WHat do you disagree with?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 11:37:46 AM »

I would like to hear your take. WHat do you disagree with?

Same here, I too was wondering what you disagree with. You used to have kahanist positions, what happened?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
1. Religious country.
2. Religion in general
3. Greater Israel.
4. [Your opinion of]Liberalism
4. Your opinion of Homosexual marriage
5. Your opinion of the way Muslims should treat in Israel, and the way Arabs should treat in Israel, and gentiles.

There are some more though.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »
1. Religious country.
2. Religion in general
3. Greater Israel.
4. [Your opinion of]Liberalism
4. Your opinion of Homosexual marriage
5. Your opinion of the way Muslims should treat in Israel, and the way Arabs should treat in Israel, and gentiles.

There are some more though.

:'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »
  Hey Dexter is good to see you back!!! Tina Greco is an evil person who did a lot of bad things here! but she will be punished by G-d for every singl sin she did!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »
Dexter this is very sad occasion evil people have gotten to you leftists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03