Author Topic: Shocking news: muslim turd took photos as he dismembered British teen's body  (Read 2721 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
The dismembered body of a 17-year-old British girl was found in a suitcase after she was murdered in Brazil, allegedly by a man who had hoped to marry her.

The torso of Cara Marie Burke, from Southfields, southwest London, was identified by her mother from a photograph of a distinctive tattoo that said “Mum.”

Mohamed D’Ali Carvalho dos Santos, 20, allegedly admitted photographing Cara’s dismembered corpse on his cell phone after killing her in Goiânia, central Brazil.

He told police that he murdered Cara on Saturday after she threatened to tell his parents, who live in London, that he was a drug dealer addicted to cocaine. He said that she was also considering turning him in to the police.

Dos Santos, a Brazilian of Turkish heritage, is believed to have been living in Britain illegally and had told friends that he wanted to marry Cara to obtain British citizenship.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395775,00.html
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:00:45 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whether they change their names or not, or they change their religion or not, they essentially remain the same Muzzie, which are called cruel and wicked and killers. >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Serves her right. Sorry  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

How s?
NO one deserves to die like that

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

How s?
NO one deserves to die like that

Sorry American Hero, but even in the main stream media are lots of articles about the end of mixed marriages with Muslims.

Everybody knows how Muslims tick.

This behaviour is simply treason.

You will see from my eyes not one tear.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
This piece of muSSlim drek deserves to be fried! Also, the British girl didn't know what she was getting into. Throw out all the muSSlims, so-called "moderate" ones are even more dangerous like this piece of muSSlim Nazi ill excrement!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
The problem is so many kids never hear anything but propaganda.  If she had heard warnings about Muslims and ignored them, then she dug her own grave.  It's so important for our message to be out there so people can hear that Muslims actions are not isolated.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This piece of muSSlim drek deserves to be fried! Also, the British girl didn't know what she was getting into. Throw out all the muSSlims, so-called "moderate" ones are even more dangerous like this piece of muSSlim Nazi ill excrement!

I have to agree with you about the so called moderate Muslims. The so called Moderate Muslims are as worse as the radicals. Muslims here in the US have no reservations about burning our flags, holding hate rallies at our Universities, screaming obsenities about Israel and Jews...ect. The Muslims here in the US even go out of their way to show up in Courts to defend the Muslims charged with such crimes as honor killings..the muslims also have gone as far as demanding that our Courts adhere to their Shari laws. American Muslims are the worse...American Muslims are free to display their hatred for the West and Israel and they take full advantage of that.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
I could not watch,so sick.
I am British born but let me say this,everybody in England knows a lot what are muslim people doing.
In some istance muslim man has many wifes,some British!
How does he feeds his children.
Cocial Security,single mothers. :-[

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
can anyone on this forum expect anything less of one of those sub humans, they are violent, they are vile, and they do things such as cannibalism, STONING, they are manipulative, they dispise the west and shouldnt be allowed there  >:(
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
The dismembered body of a 17-year-old British girl was found in a suitcase after she was murdered in Brazil, allegedly by a man who had hoped to marry her.

The torso of Cara Marie Burke, from Southfields, southwest London, was identified by her mother from a photograph of a distinctive tattoo that said “Mum.”

Mohamed D’Ali Carvalho dos Santos, 20, allegedly admitted photographing Cara’s dismembered corpse on his cell phone after killing her in Goiânia, central Brazil.

He told police that he murdered Cara on Saturday after she threatened to tell his parents, who live in London, that he was a drug dealer addicted to cocaine. He said that she was also considering turning him in to the police.

Dos Santos, a Brazilian of Turkish heritage, is believed to have been living in Britain illegally and had told friends that he wanted to marry Cara to obtain British citizenship.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395775,00.html

It is good that you post these stories...perhaps more people can understand the truth about Islam. Islam is a religion of piece. Arms, hands, heads, legs, torsos all blown up to bits and pieces...yes a religion of piece.