Author Topic: Look at this  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Look at this
« on: June 23, 2008, 06:37:05 PM »
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36297

This guy has got to be positively insane  :::D

Any of you who like to debate, or refute this type of [censored] should sign up there to post.

It is all free speech, lots of other Jews post there too.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Look at this
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »
It is all free speech
That is bs.  If you outdebate them they ban you.  They especially dislike people who are politically incorrect, but reject the antisemitic conspiracy theories.  Even the original creator of the forum is banned from that forum.

The only Jews who successfully remain on the phora after thousands of posts, at least in my experiences, are self-hating Jews like "Guy," "leopoldblood," and "Dangerbot."  Likewise if you are part-Jewish or fully Gentile, and you defend Jews, then you'll also get a strong reaction.

My friend, if you are a self-respecting Jew, I'd advise you to spend your time somewhere else.  As soon as they need a scapegoat, they will come for you.  And it will be a very painful process if they ban you after thousands of productive and high quality posts that rightfully attack the stupid conspiracy theories.  Don't attach yourself.  Next thing you know, you'll be getting trolled by clowns and have your identity impersonated all over the internet.  Then they'll start with unfair bans, and character assassination if you resist that bans.  And if a conflict ever arises between you and an antisemite, they will side with the antisemite, even though it may obviously be entirely the fault of the other person, who is baiting you.

I sincerely recommend you resolutely oppose that forum.  It is scum.  Posters from VNN have overrun it ever since the original creator stepped down (The original creator is the man who invited me, he's now banned).  The people who run this forum deserve whatever they get.  What type of forum leadership bans its own creator and many others in a massive purge to exert its own dominance?  There is something seriously wrong with these people, and I suggest you let them self-destruct.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:42:35 AM by EagleEye »