Author Topic: can you please not move topics so quickly?  (Read 809 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
can you please not move topics so quickly?
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:11:29 PM »
I dno't know anyone here who go in the Jewish culture section..do you mind unmoving it and keeping it in the general discussion for a day or two...or at least till it moves to the next page?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: can you please not move topics so quickly?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 11:49:02 PM »
That's a reasonable request.

OT: Doc, I was browsing the ADA website looking for concrete information about products that claim to whiten your teeth. Do you have any personal recommendations?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: can you please not move topics so quickly?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »
That's a reasonable request.

OT: Doc, I was browsing the ADA website looking for concrete information about products that claim to whiten your teeth. Do you have any personal recommendations?

There are a number of options out there.

If you want somethign commercial that works really well, Crest whitening strips do the job.

Also, if you do an in-office bleaching and get a bleaching tray that will do the job.

If you want a home remedy that works decently, put some baking soda/powder with your toothpaste and the coarseness of it will help whiten the teeth. But brush gentley
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein