Author Topic: What really happend in Tel Aviv today to Sarkozy?  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
What really happend in Tel Aviv today to Sarkozy?
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:19:14 PM »
An Israeli soldier shot himself during a ceremony for French president Sarkozy at the airport today! Could that be a failed assassination? I wonder what Israel would do if Obama ever gets elected and visits Israel?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 01:04:24 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: What really happend in Tel Aviv today to Sarkozy?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 02:40:22 PM »
first rule of thumb... never believe what the slime tell you over their controlled media outlets... second rule... believe whatever is 180 degrees in the opposite direction of what they are telling you... they want you to know x about a given event and so they slant everything toward that mindset when really y is the real truth but they don't want you to know it... so in this event... it was a murder and they tell you it was a suicide instead... what this was really all about and why they wasted this poor guy...? i have no idea... but i'm willing to wager it was a murder and an assassination hit at that for something against the slime this guy was involved in or over something this poor chap found out about which he wasn't supposed to... oh yeah and anything that comes out about this fellow in the next few weeks will be an utter lie to shore-up the slime's take on things and be propagandic in nature to deceive us, keep us in the dark and to deny us from ever learning the truth...

slime is as slime does... and THIS is how slime operates... they are disgusting, depraved liars and murderers of the first order and to the nth degree and this is how (among other policies and strategems)... this is how they maintain their stranglehold on power and control over us all of these centuries and they keep perfecting their cess to the point now where virtually nothing of the truth ever gets out anymore...

for example... how is it possible that any prez admin. should be "scandal-free"...? every single one since washington has had something of an uproarious nature to the public at large... so why not by dubya...? especially when you know corruption in this one runs deep... especially when you consider that when you get right down to it... this has been one of the filthiest presidencies of all-time... if not THE filthiest... conceived and born in thievery... not once but twice... and so case-in-point... my point exactly here is made... the reason for this has been their extreme arrogance of secrecy and duplicity... and through all of this sinister deception they have been able to choke-off all information concerning the truth... and have relegated it and scattered it exclusively to just the supposedly "conspiracy-theorist" sites... and have discredited them all in the minds of most people worldwide... but just remember... they are only theories until you can prove them... and when you can (from the various sources i have been quoting you from) then they cease to be simply theories (easily dismissed as nonsense and lunacy) and they become instead cold, hard facts that can no longer be denied or ignored if mankind is to survive unfettered with any hope for a peaceful outcome to history and any semblance of a free existence on earth... we need to rise up and throw off the slime now before it really is too late... and it is already... very, very late... nik. the truth will out... out...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 03:07:32 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
first rule of thumb... never believe what the slime tell you over their controlled media outlets... second rule... believe whatever is 180 degrees in the opposite direction of what they are telling you... they want you to know x about a given event and so they slant everything toward that mindset when really y is the real truth but they don't want you to know it... so in this event... it was a murder and they tell you it was a suicide instead... what this was really all about and why they wasted this poor guy...? i have no idea... but i'm willing to wager it was a murder and an assassination hit at that for something against the slime this guy was involved in or over something this poor chap found out about which he wasn't supposed to... oh yeah and anything that comes out about this fellow in the next few weeks will be an utter lie to shore-up the slime's take on things and be propagandic in nature to deceive us, keep us in the dark and to deny us from ever learning the truth...

slime is as slime does... and THIS is how slime operates... they are disgusting, depraved liars and murderers of the first order and to the nth degree and this is how (among other policies and strategems)... this is how they maintain their stranglehold on power and control over us all of these centuries and they keep perfecting their cess to the point now where virtually nothing of the truth ever gets out anymore...

for example... how is it possible that any prez admin. should be "scandal-free"...? every single one since washington has had something of an uproarious nature to the public at large... so why not by dubya...? especially when you know corruption in this one runs deep... especially when you consider that when you get right down to it... this has been one of the filthiest presidencies of all-time... if not THE filthiest... conceived and born in thievery... not once but twice... and so case-in-point... my point exactly here is made... the reason for this has been their extreme arrogance of secrecy and duplicity... and through all of this sinister deception they have been able to choke-off all information concerning the truth... and have relegated it and scattered it exclusively to just the supposedly "conspiracy-theorist" sites... and have discredited them all in the minds of most people worldwide... but just remember... they are only theories until you can prove them... and when you can (from the various sources i have been quoting you from) then they cease to be simply theories (easily dismissed as nonsense and lunacy) and they become instead cold, hard facts that can no longer be denied or ignored if mankind is to survive unfettered with any hope for a peaceful outcome to history and any semblance of a free existence on earth... we need to rise up and throw off the slime now before it really is too late... and it is already... very, very late... nik. the truth will out... out...

FYI, not everything is a conspiracy..If there is a weather report that it rained, you can't turn it around 180 degrees and say, "No it was really sunny."  that's ridiculous.

however...in this specific case...i would dwell that he shot himself by accident and that it wasn't a suicide or an assassination attempt...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:12:55 PM »
i'm not referring to the weather... or something that obvious and you know that... nor did i ever say that everything is a conspiracy... i do believe in most cases that it should never be ruled out given the track record of the slime and i even feel that it should be our first inclination not our last... until and unless it is proven untrue it should be regarded as such due to the absolute proof i have of the existence of the slime and their phenomenal power exhibited over the course of their historical run lo' these last 2000 or so years... and i believe you and others like you are utterly naive and living an ostirch dream-like lifestyle of surealism... pretending not to see danger rapidly approaching... thinking it will somehow all just go away by itself... on its own... poof... if only you bury your head in the sand long enough and deep enough... my only disposition toward people like this is anathema... since they endanger all of us... look for a d'var torah by binyamin kahane hy"d which i'm putting up next... it describes the jews before the last holocaust to a tee and it applies to us today right on the verge of the next one... G-d forbid... nik. in disgust... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
Hmmmm...  A decorated Israeli officer randomly decides to shoot himself while serving as protection for the French president and also happens to do this "as the band is playing" so that bystanders did not hear?  LOL    Yeah, really likely events.   I have to agree with nik on this one, we have no idea what happened and they are cooking some kind of story to cover up whatever did happen.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »
The muslimes are entering a world of pain. A WORLD OF PAIN!
DukeNukem

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 01:02:00 AM »

Who do you think would be behind this?  I was wondering what you thought of Laura Bush praising Michelle Obama.  Do you think they're passing the torch to Obama?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
Who knows, maybe the leftists received intelligence that this officer was going to try and kill the viscous traitor olmert and they took him out even though they had no proof. Now they are saying he shot himself to cover it up. I have a feeling something like this happened.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »
Who knows, maybe the leftists received intelligence that this officer was going to try and kill the viscous traitor olmert and they took him out even though they had no proof. Now they are saying he shot himself to cover it up. I have a feeling something like this happened.

That makes sense...they wouldn't let that that information get out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 06:21:04 AM »
He was a Druse
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
Maybe he was left winger/arab simapathiser who wanted to kill Sarko only to tarnish the international repuation of Israel? or patriot who wanted to kill Olmert or Peres? Maybe it was atempt from Peres to kill off the Olmert and replace him with Barak? Peres already did it with Rabin or man payed by Sarko to kill his wife to generate public sympathy??? I know one thing it was not suicide and that we'll never know the truth.  nikmatdam has right it's like with Kennedy.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »
He was a Druse

how do you know?

assassination attempt could be a possibility

suicide an impossibility
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »
here let someone who always digs deep tell you what may have occurred... go barry...

sarkozyTuesday, June 24, 2008 11:19 PM
From: "Barry Chamish" <[email protected]>View contact details To: "Zdravko Maravic" <[email protected]>www.barrychamish.com

SARKOZY, PERES, OLMERT - SURVIVORS OF FAILED ASSASSINATION PLOT?
                                                                                                          by Barry Chamish

Call it an update. Twelve hours ago, a shot rang out near the goodbye ceremony for French President Nicolas Sarkozy at Ben Gurion Airport.
     The band had just started up its loud farewell repertoire. At the moment Sarkozy, President Peres and Prime Minister Olmert clasped hands in unity for the cameras, a shot was heard. If anyone thought this was an assassination, security went out the window. Instead of jumping on their leaders, security rushed them to their cars and plane. Sarkozy was a wide-open target as he climbed to his plane.
     But then the truth was learned. At the moment that the band began and the leaders shook hands for the cameras, a clever longtime soldier assigned to an elite Border Guard unit, thought, great time to kill myself. And just when he was in perfect position; 100 yards from the ceremony with a 400 yard range rifle, on a roof, with the politicians in his sites! Darn.
     Plus, he didn't just choose the right moment to die noticed, his dying post was perfect. If he shot himself from a roof, maybe he could arrange for his body to fall off the roof, too. And best of all for the full drama, he decided to kill himself in front of his, "guarding partner," and two women soldiers who fainted and were taken to the hospital. Now, we have seen Israeli woman soldiers after countless ghastly, hideous terror acts, where their sense of duty prevents open shows of revulsion. They don't faint. But today, TWO female soldiers fainted at the same moment and required hospital treatment, which would include terrifying scenarios of what would happen if they opened their mouths.
     You see, the entire media was removed from the airport as soon as the shot was fired. No pesky "Kempler" films, which revealed the Shin Bet's role in the Rabin murder, would suddenly appear, exposing the murderers, maybe this time for good. The eye-witnesses just needed coaching under duress.
     Now if I was investigating this latest incident, suspect number one would be the victim's partner. However, I know from my Rabin expose, the coverup has already begun in earnest. All relevant physical and ballistic will be rigged to suit the crime and the eye-witnesses will become quiet, like the Rabin family.
     I admit, this is early in the game, but still, from what you know about suicide, would anyone really kill himself on the job, without a note? Would he really wait for them to strike up the band to cover his shot? Some attention seeker. He shoots himself just as Peres, Olmert and Sarkozy are hand-hugging, but makes sure the band covers up the act.
     There is nothing conclusive here. Just the proper balance of suspicion and intelligence so you take the official explanations with a hugely delicious special double grain of salt. You can bet on one thing though; Sarkozy will the last world President to visit Israel in a long while.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/995777.html
A border policeman shot himself dead on Tuesday 200 meters from where French President Nicolas Sarkozy was getting ready to board a plane ending his trip to Israel.
Bodyguards that heard the shot over the music being played by a band feared it may have been an assassination attempt, and rushed Sarkozy into the plane alongside his wife Carla Bruni, who ran up the stairs ahead of her husband.
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and President Shimon Peres, who came to bid farewell to the French president, were hurried into their bullet-proof vehicles until the origin of the gunshot could be determined.
Shin Bet security service officials immediately ran toward where they had heard the shot, and found the border policeman, who was positioned on top of a building, lying on the ground below.
Officials soon ruled out the option that he accidentally shot himself before the fall, or that his gun misfired upon impact with the ground, and concluded that he apparently committed suicide using his M-16 rifle, causing him to fall off the building. An autopsy of the body confirmed their conclusion.
Border Police officials said the man, a member of the Druze community, had served as a border policeman for eight years since he was discharged from mandatory service in the Israel Defense Forces.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/751/210.html

Airport spokeswoman, Ronit Ekstein, ordered the full media removed, though the police did not object to media scrutiny.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3559821,00.html

After the gunshot was heard, security forces began searching for the shooter, who was found lying on the ground. A security officer who witnessed the shooting recounted the incident to the police.

Officer's family: He didn’t commit suicideThe dead Border Guard officer was identified as Raid Asaad Ghanan, 32, of the Druze village of Beit Jan. his family members refused to believe that he had committed suicide.
"We scornfully reject the claims that our son took his own life," a family member said. "He was a kindhearted and happy person. He had a family and there was no reason for him to do such a horrible thing."
The officer's father, Asaad Ghanan, said that his son had left the house on Tuesday morning in good spirits.
"He had a family, he had friends, he had plans for the future and had no reason to commit suicide," the father said.
Naif, Raid's brother, said that the police representatives who informed the family of their son's death, had told them that the circumstances of the incidents were unclear and would be probed by an investigating officer.
"It is unthinkable that my brother took his own life. We believe this was an accident, or even an incident in which my brother was accidentally shot by one of the security officials in the area."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/2187893/Israeli-soldier-commits-suicide-in-front-of-Nicolas-Sarkozy.html
There were reports the border policeman, unnamed as yet, shot himself in the head as he stood about 100 yards from the VIP party as part of the guard of honour while a military band played.
Two female Israeli soldiers were reported to have fainted at the sight but apart from that there were no other casualties.
"This was in no way an assassination attempt," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said. "A border policeman committed suicide during the farewell ceremony."
According to Rosenfeld, the guard who shot himself was a paramilitary policeman and had been assigned to a security patrol at the airport.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3559809,00.html
Peres, Olmert and Sarkozy had just clasped hands as the shot rang out.
The victim's guarding partner was found by the Shin Bet, huddled over the body. He gave testimony to the police.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1214132674813&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
The incident took place as French President Nicolas Sarkozy boarded a flight back to Paris, concluding a three-day visit to the region. Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and President Shimon Peres had accompanied Sarkozy to the airport. A military band greeted the leaders, and a picture-perfect ceremony commenced, marking the end of an important state visit seen by many as symbolizing the increasingly warm relations between Jerusalem and Paris.
Suicide was the likely cause of death for the border policeman - struck by his own bullet while guarding the departure ceremony, a border police spokesman said.

BUT THE POST'S READERS WERE HAVING NONE OF IT!

49. Suicide, my foot. This explanation sounds like a cover-up, as suicides don't usually take place in wide, open spaces nor
near a large crowd & certainly not by a security guard. Suicides usually take place when no one's around, in empty houses & far from the madding crowd. Now we hear that the dead man was a Druse border policeman, that he fell off the rooftop where he was on guard & his rifle went off accidentally. So accidentally (but 'accurately' it seems)that a bullet hit him in a way that made his accidental fall look like a suicide. Wow,how convenient. So what was it - an accident or a suicide? Or something else? If it was 'something else',wanna bet we'll never know what - or who the shot was really for?

46. Come on now!! What is the REAL story here??
This is the craziest damn story I have ever heard! It makes absolutely now sense. Almost as bad as the Bush Admin propaganda in America!
A. Skywatcher - USA (06/24/2008 22:57)

26. This is not the whole story
I am sure this is not the whole story... There is just too much oddness. The initial scenario played out by the press is in no way trustworthy, so hold your judgments until the facts come out...
Iz from USA

end

and there you have it... this was no suicide dr. dan... this was a hit for some as yet unknown reason... we will probably never know the truth... as usual... nik. out...

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:06:38 PM by nikmatdam »