Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 20537 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
When questioned by Australian authorities, the Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia told them that she received the information on my former address and telephone number from Kelly Maureen aka Kelly Scott.

The Nazi Tina Greco posted pictures of JTF members on StørmFrønt and other Nazi web sites, and urged the Nazis to murder JTF members. This is incitement to murder under Australian and American law. Now she is blaming Kelly Maureen for giving her the information.

Interesting.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:48:18 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Sharmuta, bat zona

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes Chaim would like to know this myself. Very interesting indeed if this is true.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Even if she got the info from Kelly Maureen Tina is the one who posted it on site so she is the one who will be held accountable

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Then they both are POS and I blame Greco for her actions but Kelly isn't off the hook if she is claimed to giving information even if it was false.

It is like someone who murdered and then the other hiding evidence of murder, both commited
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Then they both are POS and I blame Greco for her actions but Kelly isn't off the hook if she is claimed to giving information even if it was false.

It is like someone who murdered and then the other hiding evidence of murder, both commited

She would be an accessory to commit a crime

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Sharmuta, bat zona
Sharmuta is in Arabic by the way, and it has almost same meaning as bat zona :P
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 08:06:58 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Whats even more disgusting from both of em, at one time they were trusted to be Mods on this movement and showed exactly what Nazi Puttana  they are ( Puttana in Italian means Whores)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Whats even more disgusting from both of em, at one time they were trusted to be Mods on this movement and showed exactly what Nazi Puttana  they are ( Puttana in Italian means Whores)

kurva, bludnica, kurvin, fuksa

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Butana* actually..  no Napolitano dialect around me  :P

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I cannot tell you yet how I know that Tina Greco has been questioned. Greco is trying to blame Kelly Maureen and claims that she can prove that Kelly Maureen is responsible. Greco claims that it was Kelly Maureen who had the personal information and that she can prove that Kelly Maureen offered her (Greco) the information. Greco provided the authorities with a written communication from Kelly Maureen giving her the information. So the authorities in Australia are convinced that Kelly Maureen is also involved in this crime.

Tina Greco has been warned by the authorities not to tell anyone that she has been questioned.

Of course, Tina Greco herself did post the JTF pictures on the Nazi sites and did incite the Nazis to commit murder. We have proven this on our other threads. We are also prepared to testify about this, and to provide documentary evidence.

But if Kelly Maureen gave the information to Greco, as Greco now claims, then Kelly Maureen is also legally responsible for the crime.

We will naturally provide our members and the general public with all of the information when it becomes possible to do so. But right now we have to limit what we can say publicly because Tina Greco and Kelly Maureen are part of an ongoing investigation.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I hope both of them pay high for this.  Cause even if information was accurate in all essense what they tried to is put someones life in danger and putting out personal information.

May this be a lesson never to mess with this group.  They want to play on a high scale well the game is up.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Isn't Kelly a mother herself? She has a young child right?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe Kelly used her ex-husband who is a Canadian spy.

Not according to Tina Greco. Greco told the Australian authorities that the father of Kelly Maureen's son is an Israeli named Liron. I cannot tell you anything more about this at this time.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Yaacov, I think there is, but I also think it will be impossible to take these pictures off the net, as it is obvious someone have saved them on his computer, in a case someone will try to take them off.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
So she mothers a child whos father is Jewish and she give information to someone who is a nazi that her people would butcher.. That is sick

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Yes, he's almost a teenager

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
MasterWolf1, I doubt she knew she was a Nazi, if what Greco claim is true.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Then I don't know how she can look at her own kid's eyes without feeling ashamed of her own actions

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Then I don't know how she can look at her own kid's eyes without feeling ashamed of her own actions

Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. I always had a funny feeling about Tina.. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement. She might just be throwing Kelly in the mix to try to save her own arse...

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement.

Kelly was always a sleeze.  Again, I won't say that I told you so.

It is astonishing how the men on this forum were so blinded by her looks.

What do you mean "murder indictmnet"?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well.. before we come to conclusions, lets find out of this is even true about Kelly. she just seemed extremely strange to me, but Kelly doesn't seem like the type to be in on murder incitement.

What she was attractive?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe Kelly used her ex-husband who is a Canadian spy.

I have to laugh Yacov.
What is a Canadian spy?
Is that like a Canuck?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Kelly was always a sleeze.  Again, I won't say that I told you so.

Inciting murder... telling Nazis to kill JTF members. I really don't think Kelly would be a part of something like that.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

What she was attractive?

Most of the men here thought so.