Author Topic: DEATH WISH  (Read 3564 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
DEATH WISH
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:56 AM »

WINSTON MID EAST ANALYSIS & COMMENTARY June 25, 2008 Email: [email protected] Please disseminate & re-post - with attribution. If you publish, send us a copy. Many of our articles appear on Websites at http://www.gamla.org.il/english & freeman.org Outgoing mail is virus-checked. To be removed from this list, please send your Email address

ASSASSINATION? A GOOD IDEA?? - SOMETIMES by Emanuel A. Winston, a Middle East Analyst & Commentator

Perhaps you recall a series of 5 movies starring Charles Bronson called "Death Wish" starting in 1974. His daughter was raped and then killed herself, fleeing her tormenters. Bronson, as Paul Kersey a well-known architect, began a mission of vengeance. He had a hand gun and roamed places like Central Park in New York City where thugs frequently decided he was an easy ‘mark’ to be mugged, robbed or killed. He shot them dead. Soon New York’s murders, robberies and rapes declined and the people were delighted. (So were the Police, although they couldn’t say so.)

I was thinking about this after I read about a Jewish, kippah-wearing boy, 17 year old Rudy Haddad, walking in a Jewish quarter, the 19th district of Paris on June 21st. Rudy was attacked by 15-30 "African immigrants". No one ‘said’ they were Muslims. They beat him with iron bars and fractured his skull. He has just awakened from a coma. This horror story has NOT been covered in the mainstream media. (See the article from Phyllis Chesler below.)

In January 2006 Ilan Halimi was brutally tortured for 3 weeks by gangs of African Muslim immigrants, along with the neighbors in Paris. He finally died on February 13, 2006. 19 of the gang are facing trial for his torture and murder.

What justice it would be to wander the streets of Paris, with an automatic weapon, looking like a vulnerable Jew and simply kill any and all who came to assault a Jew. No arrests - just seeming executions.

Laws are evolved by civilized people for civilized people - NOT for murdering thugs, especially those who believe their religion needs the fresh blood sacrifice of their victims. Muslims in France and England have invaded and brought with them the hate of their teachings in Islam. I speak of thugs and street gangs who look for victims, particularly Jews, to savagely beat and kill.

Charles Bronson’s screen vigilante’s solution was fast and simple. No pity; no courts; no arrests - just kill them as they come at you. Their rules are No Pity, so let all play by their rules.

Offline scarlett

• New JTFer
Re: DEATH WISH
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
i agree we should play by the rules of no pity. but there are a lot of people who don't have the stomach for it and find it easier just to shake their heads at such terrible crimes. by the way, the story of Jewish boy that was beaten in Paris by 15 african immigrants did appear on bloomberg.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:52:51 PM »
"And after him was Shamgar II the righteous gentile, which slew of the Muslims six hundred men with an ox goad: and he also delivered his allies at JTF."

It shall be written.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:01:12 PM by Shamgar »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »
When I first read the topic name I thought it was about the movie Death Wish

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »
Re:  "ASSASSINATION? A GOOD IDEA?? - SOMETIMES by Emanuel A. Winston"

I think of it merely as "Purification".

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 12:09:26 AM »
Re:  "ASSASSINATION? A GOOD IDEA?? - SOMETIMES by Emanuel A. Winston"

I think of it merely as "Purification".

O0

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 06:11:41 PM »
i mean if we kill but within the confides of the law we are no better then the bastards we muder (well a little better) but anyone with the intentions of killing another human is sick, although i love the movie death wish
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels