Author Topic: I Celebrate the 4th of July, and Proudly So.  (Read 4289 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I Celebrate the 4th of July, and Proudly So.
« on: June 26, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »
I think for every American who is proud he is an American this is the day we should observe the most of all national holiday.  It was the holiday our founding father gave to us a gift.  We do owe it to them to bring back the idea and courage they gave to try to restore this once great nation.  It saddens me to say once great cause there is a rot and a decay in our nation right now when they are anxious to vote in a black muslim beast to have the same title as George Washington did god forbid as president.

This country is worth perserving. It is worth perserving for the many generations after us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: I Celebrate the 4th of July, and Proudly So.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »
I Agree with you MW We need to perserve this Country and try to restore it to the way it was and is supposed to be

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »
Yes but the problem is that 4th of July is on the Sabbath, so i'll have to blow my fireworks off at 12:00 AM on Friday instead of Friday night.

Anyways, I'm going up to Alabama hopefully saturday night and will purchase fireworks, I'm gonna try to get the ones labeled "made in Japan", Japan makes some awsome commercial fireworks, because all the cheap consumer stuff is made in China :-/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:34:45 AM by מאיר כהן »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »
Yes but the problem is that 4th of July is on the Sabbath, so i'll have to blow my fireworks off at 12:00 AM on Friday instead of Friday night.

Anyways, I'm going up to Alabama hopefully saturday night and will purchase fireworks, I'm gonna try to get the ones labeled "made in Japan", Japan makes some awsome commercial fireworks, because all the cheap consumer stuff is made in China :-/

What company do you buy your fireworks from?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »
Too bad NY is so Communistic they banned fireworks here which is stupid
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 12:03:34 PM »

Wasn't that Guliani who banned them?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »

Shelton in alabama, I always get the mortars, cakes, and aerial stuff.

I'll get some video for youtube.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »

Shelton in alabama, I always get the mortars, cakes, and aerial stuff.

I'll get some video for youtube.

I get my fireworks from Phantom Fireworks

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
I love July 4th! :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »

You ever blow up watermealons with M80's

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »
I am looking for a short thesis or poem for a church  project for the 4th of July. I can't seem to find a good one. I want one that expresses how generous America has been to the rest of the world, what makes it so great and why we should defend and love it and not bash it as so many leftists have. Can anybody help?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 03:58:00 PM »

That sounds fun but also a waste of good watermelon. I wanted to carve a watermelon this year with a tiki face or something but unfortunately they're 5 dollars a piece so I won't buy one at that price.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »

That sounds fun but also a waste of good watermelon. I wanted to carve a watermelon this year with a tiki face or something but unfortunately they're 5 dollars a piece so I won't buy one at that price.

I have blown up Coconuts as well  O0

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 04:08:22 PM »
I think for every American who is proud he is an American this is the day we should observe the most of all national holiday.  It was the holiday our founding father gave to us a gift.  We do owe it to them to bring back the idea and courage they gave to try to restore this once great nation.  It saddens me to say once great cause there is a rot and a decay in our nation right now when they are anxious to vote in a black muslim beast to have the same title as George Washington did G-d forbid as president.

This country is worth perserving. It is worth perserving for the many generations after us.

Exactly. If Obama gets elected this holiday won't be worth celebrating.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »
I think for every American who is proud he is an American this is the day we should observe the most of all national holiday.  It was the holiday our founding father gave to us a gift.  We do owe it to them to bring back the idea and courage they gave to try to restore this once great nation.  It saddens me to say once great cause there is a rot and a decay in our nation right now when they are anxious to vote in a black muslim beast to have the same title as George Washington did G-d forbid as president.

He would make Ramadan A year long holiday >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 04:14:51 PM »

I don't know if Muslims would want to fast all year though, even though they can eat as much as they want to at night during Ramadan it would seem.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

I don't know if Muslims would want to fast all year though, even though they can eat as much as they want to at night during Ramadan it would seem.

Yeah that is true so let the Mussies starve

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »
  I bought a 1940's Majorette hat Red White and Blue with a red ostrich feather, I will dress as a baton twirler- which I do very well at.  :) **== **== **==
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »

They're not banned in Northern states. They're just banned for private use. They should be in a public show under responsible supervision. It's not safe for private people to do it on their own. Only schvartzas and white trash throw them in public unauthorized and it's not safe.

So you calling me White trash because I own fireworks? >:(

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »

They're not banned in Northern states. They're just banned for private use. They should be in a public show under responsible supervision. It's not safe for private people to do it on their own. Only schvartzas and white trash throw them in public unauthorized and it's not safe.

Hold on now.  Righteous Americans used to celebrate the 4th of July safely.  Even if they were firing off roman candles and cherry bombs, it was their right to do so and most did it safely.

Fireworks are severely restricted in the United States for several reasons including:

1) Overpopulation.

2) Stupidity.

3) Liberalism.

Fireworks go hand in hand with gun ownership.

The states with the fewest gun/firework regulations are the free states.  The other states are no different from European countries.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »

Their as safe as the person behind the lighter, are you calling me white trash?

Anyways i'm getting some of these http://youtube.com/watch?v=oNV4rZa1itE

I will probably spend about 250 bucks worth on fireworks this year.

The only people who get injured are the irresponsible idiots who put their head over the firework or do stupid things with fireworks, if their used properly, then they are safe. It's just like guns.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:44:29 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »

The only people who get injured are the irresponsible idiots who put their head over the firework or do stupid things with fireworks, if their used properly, then they are safe. It's just like guns.
So also said the man missing fingers
DukeNukem

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

So also said the man missing fingers

That's why you don't light short fuses, put your head over the blast, put shell into smoking tube, or go back to light a dud.

Anyways, funny story, years ago my dad and I bought the mortar tubes with shells, we didn't konow you were supposed to put the shell in the tube and lit it on the ground and went running, it took maybe 3 seconds adn then we saw a large flash and nothing, so we're like "hmm must be a dud", started walking towards it and all of a sudden "BAM!" we go running with sparks flying all over, I go flying over a table and get sticky punch all over me, my dad goes running into the porta potty and knocks it over. Quite hilarious at the time, good days. Yes we are redneck Jews.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »
WHITE TRASH and durn proud of it. You can call me cracker too.   :::D :::D :::D :::D

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »
I like home fireworks but they cost too much money. It's fun to go outside and see the neighbors setting off theirs though. You get to see them for free that way and from a safer distance.