Author Topic: NRA gathers ammo against Obama  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
NRA gathers ammo against Obama
« on: June 30, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »
The National Rifle Association plans to spend about $40 million on this year’s presidential campaign, with $15 million of that devoted to portraying Barack Obama as a threat to the Second Amendment rights upheld last week by the Supreme Court.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20080630/pl_politico/11452

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: NRA gathers ammo against Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »
 Yeah, if the 13th DIST isnt enough for EVERY single person in USA to be scared to death over Hussein Obama, I dont know what to say.

This should be ENOUGH for everyone to vote NO to the American-muzlim TERRORIST obama.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 11:48:56 PM »
I want to fight and I dont mean a verbal war I mean brawl

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 11:58:19 PM »

I KNOW, I hear you- we are not like other people hero- they dont get us.  We LIVE for a victory and a fight- we were born that way- I cant help it- LOOK at that video hero!! that is ENOUGH to enrage ANYBODY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

I KNOW, I hear you- we are not like other people hero- they dont get us.  We LIVE for a victory and a fight- we were born that way- I cant help it- LOOK at that video hero!! that is ENOUGH to enrage ANYBODY.

That wont make me any angrier I am naturally filled with RAGE i need to let it out

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 12:00:54 AM »
His district is a friggen pig pen, and he will have the rest of the nation look like this hog hole.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »

That wont make me any angrier I am naturally filled with RAGE i need to let it out

I KNOWWWWWWWWW   DITTO  >:( ;D >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »
I can't believe how these primative creatures can be filled with pride living in crap like this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 04:03:47 AM »
Yeah, if the 13th DIST isnt enough for EVERY single person in USA to be scared to death over Hussein Obama, I dont know what to say.

This should be ENOUGH for everyone to vote NO to the American-muzlim TERRORIST obama.  >:(
It isn't primarily ghetto schvartzes who voted him into the Senate. It was uppity, secular, yuppie white oxygen parasites. Self-hating whites are always more dangerous than the black beasts they support. We see this in Los Angeles' West Side and, increasingly, parts of once-Republican Orange County. These days it would be very difficult to tell South Orange County from degenerate Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

The same thing is a huge problem in Tucson, Arizona. All the middle and upper-class whites in Tucson are very pro-wetback, and they only vote for pro-amnesty candidates. They are a big part of the reason southern Arizona has turned into such a warzone hell.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 04:39:59 AM »

It isn't primarily ghetto schvartzes who voted him into the Senate. It was uppity, secular, yuppie white oxygen parasites. Self-hating whites are always more dangerous than the black beasts they support. We see this in Los Angeles' West Side and, increasingly, parts of once-Republican Orange County. These days it would be very difficult to tell South Orange County from degenerate Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

The same thing is a huge problem in Tucson, Arizona. All the middle and upper-class whites in Tucson are very pro-wetback, and they only vote for pro-amnesty candidates. They are a big part of the reason southern Arizona has turned into such a warzone hell.

Obamas biggest supporter: Oprah Winfrey. A Black Woman.
I only posted a link to show what he has done in ILL- plenty of NOTHING.  I have never even heard of a self-hating white until this year. The only thing thaat this white girl does not like about herself- is that when I gain weight, it looks ugly.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 04:59:17 AM »
One of the papers in Chicago wants the 2nd amendment to be taken out of the constitution.  In the past, Obama has agreed with the paper on issues like that.  Maybe he agrees with them. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 11:09:24 AM »
The only thing thaat this white girl does not like about herself- is that when I gain weight, it looks ugly.
ROTFLMAO  :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »
NRA is not a friend of gun owners, it was Wayne Lapiere who supported the NICS check, where was the NRA when California, New York City and DC passed these gun laws? NRA didn't do [censored] to help DC, they took credit for something that they had nothing to do with.

NRA is just a lobbyist group that pretends to care about peoples rights, but fact is, they wouldn't exist or make the ammount of money they have if gun control didn't exist in some form, which is why the NRA is a enemy of gun owners.

Join GOA (Gun Owners Of America) or JPFO (Jews For Preservation Of Firearm Ownership)